Re: Guy Chapman: Did You Know?

Message has been deleted

Brian RobertsOn

Jan 9, 2009, 1:14:58 PM1/9/09

"Nuxx Bar" wrote in message
news:<4053402e-4432-482d...@l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>...
> So, Chapman has knowingly and deliberately
> inflicted a policy on us which is killing thousands upon thousands of
> people. In my book, that makes him equivalent to a MURDERER.

Ha ha ha ha. You arse! lol

A little bird

Jan 9, 2009, 3:41:11 PM1/9/09

Nuxx Bar wrote:
> (To anyone who doesn't like the following: I *only* posted it because
> Chapman posted a stupid and unnecessary reply to my "A Simple
> Question" thread.

Phew, that's a relief, we thought you'd posted it because you are a
deranged obsessive cretin.

> Once he fucks off and stops trying to censor
> perfectly legitimate discussions started by me

Bzzzt! Wrong. http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.cycling.html - your
post had nothing whatsoever to do with cycling, it was just another of
your pathetic and transparent attempts to portray criminals as hard
done by. You fail. As always.

--
Always believe what a little birdie tells you

_

Jan 9, 2009, 7:18:29 PM1/9/09
Stop morphing you trolling pisshead.

martynh

Jan 10, 2009, 3:25:46 AM1/10/09
On 9 Jan, 20:41, A little bird <tweet.bir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nuxx Bar wrote:
> > (To anyone who doesn't like the following: I *only* posted it because
> > Chapman posted a stupid and unnecessary reply to my "A Simple
> > Question" thread.
>
> Phew, that's a relief, we thought you'd posted it because you are a
> deranged obsessive cretin.
>
> > Once he fucks off and stops trying to censor
> > perfectly legitimate discussions started by me
>
> Bzzzt! Wrong.  http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.cycling.html- your

> post had nothing whatsoever to do with cycling, it was just another of
> your pathetic and transparent attempts to portray criminals as hard
> done by.  You fail.  As always.
>
> --
> Always believe what a little birdie tells you

Just count your blessings that he's posting this stuff rather than
driving a car - or does he do it behind the wheel?.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Just zis Guy, you know?

Jan 13, 2009, 7:05:00 AM1/13/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:41:11 -0800 (PST), A little bird
<tweet....@gmail.com> said in
<02572d1a-6133-4ba6...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>:

[snip stuff]

Next time please leave your phone number so he can phone you at 4am
to shout abuse, rather than me. Thanks everso.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
GPG sig #3FA3BCDE <http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/pgp-public-key.txt>

Message has been deleted