Amazing Coincidence

Judith Smith

May 16, 2009, 1:55:13 PM5/16/09

I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
explain this amazing coincidence.

What does it mean?

Partial headers from two posts:

From: "Just zis Guy, you know?" <GUY.C...@SPAMCOP.NET>
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
Subject: Re: Dreadful Treatment of Motorist
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

From: Lou Knee <lou...@rocketmail.com>
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Why Do Some People Hate Motorists?
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 09:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy

Lou Knee

May 16, 2009, 4:28:53 PM5/16/09
On May 16, 6:55 pm, Judith Smith <judithsm...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
> explain this amazing coincidence.
> What does it mean?

it means that scansafe might have more than one customer

http://samspade.org/whois/80.254.146.36

or am i a golfer in thailand?
http://www.thaigolfer.com/forums/Classified/4-270565-30-30.html

silly bitch

Tom Crispin

May 16, 2009, 4:41:11 PM5/16/09

Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
the coincidence.

Just zis Guy, you know?

May 16, 2009, 5:02:28 PM5/16/09
On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:41:11 +0100, Tom Crispin
<kije....@this.bit.freeuk.com.munge> wrote:

>Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
>4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
>I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
>the coincidence.

Cracker. ScanSafe is the world's largest SaaS web filter provider, I
can't even begin to guess how many connections go through their proxy.
And yes, we use ScanSafe at work. Guess what? I'm not at work today.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Newsgroup may contain nuts.

Message has been deleted

Judith Smith

May 17, 2009, 6:46:10 AM5/17/09
On Sat, 16 May 2009 22:02:28 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<guy.c...@spamcop.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:41:11 +0100, Tom Crispin
><kije....@this.bit.freeuk.com.munge> wrote:
>
>>Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
>>4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
>>I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
>>the coincidence.
>
>Cracker. ScanSafe is the world's largest SaaS web filter provider, I
>can't even begin to guess how many connections go through their proxy.
>And yes, we use ScanSafe at work. Guess what? I'm not at work today.
>
>Guy

Simple question Guy - was the other post referred to from you?

--

"Primary position" the middle of a traffic lane. To take the "primary position" : to ride a bike in the middle of the lane in order to obstruct other road vehicles from overtaking.

A term invented by and used by psycholists and not recognised in the Highway Code.

Highway Code Rule 168 : "Never obstruct drivers who wish to pass."

Judith Smith

May 17, 2009, 6:56:01 AM5/17/09
On Sat, 16 May 2009 13:28:53 -0700 (PDT), Lou Knee
<lou...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

I see you did a Google search on groups and found the 25 references to
the IP address in question.

Yes - it really is as many as that - another amazing coincidence.

Simple question for you : Do you sometimes post as Guy Chapman?

Why not just admit it - you have been caught out.

I hope that you weren't using Guy's work's scansafe account when you
did the nym-shift (if of course you did one).

So are you going to come clean - or do I drop them a note and let them
know that you have most likely hacked an account?

Judith Smith

May 17, 2009, 7:02:41 AM5/17/09
<guy.c...@spamcop.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:41:11 +0100, Tom Crispin
><kije....@this.bit.freeuk.com.munge> wrote:
>
>>Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
>>4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
>>I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
>>the coincidence.
>
>Cracker. ScanSafe is the world's largest SaaS web filter provider, I
>can't even begin to guess how many connections go through their proxy.
>And yes, we use ScanSafe at work. Guess what? I'm not at work today.
>
>Guy

You don't seem to be too bothered about this Guy - I will drop
scansafe and your company a note to let them know that someone has
possibly hacked one of your company's scansafe accounts.

Of course if you come clean, it won't be necessary.

Any chance of a straight answer - was it you on both occasions?

Just zis Guy, you know?

May 17, 2009, 7:56:17 AM5/17/09
On May 17, 12:02 pm, Judith Smith <judithsm...@live.co.uk> wrote:

> You don't seem to be too bothered about this Guy - I will drop
> scansafe and your company  a note to let them know that someone has
> possibly hacked one of your company's scansafe accounts.

Yet another unforced error from our resident clueless troll. Feel
free to let ScanSafe know they have been "hacked", and don't forget to
post the reply back here.

--
Guy

thaksin

May 17, 2009, 12:42:07 PM5/17/09
Funny, what *I* saw wasn't anything to do with "clueless troll" and a
lot more to do with Chapman squirming and obfuscating to avoid answering
the question. So, after all the whining you do about people
nym-shifting, you do it yourself. What a despicable piece of excrement
you are, Guy :) May I offer my genuine hope you get SMIDSY'd in the near
future.

thaksin

May 17, 2009, 12:43:18 PM5/17/09
Judith Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 2009 13:28:53 -0700 (PDT), Lou Knee
> <lou...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 16, 6:55 pm, Judith Smith <judithsm...@live.co.uk> wrote:
>>> I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
>>> explain this amazing coincidence.
>>> What does it mean?
>> it means that scansafe might have more than one customer
>>
>> http://samspade.org/whois/80.254.146.36
>>
>> or am i a golfer in thailand?
>> http://www.thaigolfer.com/forums/Classified/4-270565-30-30.html
>>
>> silly bitch
>

> I see you did a Google search on groups and found the 25 references to
> the IP address in question.
>
> Yes - it really is as many as that - another amazing coincidence.
>
> Simple question for you : Do you sometimes post as Guy Chapman?
>

> Why not just admit it - you have been caught out.
>
> I hope that you weren't using Guy's work's scansafe account when you
> did the nym-shift (if of course you did one).
>
> So are you going to come clean - or do I drop them a note and let them
> know that you have most likely hacked an account?

Admit it? Chapman? Why on earth would he do that? He's a *habitual*
lying bastard!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted