Asda Survey £1000 monthly

nog

Feb 15, 2009, 3:13:43 PM2/15/09

Fill in survey about your Asda shopping experience at www.tellasda.com or
call 0800 294 7752.

You need to quote the 4-digit store number, and the transaction code, shown
on your till receipt.

Takes about 5 minutes, so it could be worse.

--
Peter

Jane Willis

Feb 15, 2009, 3:55:11 PM2/15/09

I went to Asda last week and had a shopping experience. Please enter
me into the draw to win Ł1000

Jane

who thinks Nog may have started something he'll live to regret
- -

remove PICKLE to reply

The Competition Grape Vine for postal comp news
read about it at www.compersgrapevine.co.uk

Father Christmas

Feb 15, 2009, 4:02:41 PM2/15/09

"Jane Willis" <jm.will...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:13:43 +0000, nog <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>>Fill in survey about your Asda shopping experience at www.tellasda.com or
>>call 0800 294 7752.
>>
>>You need to quote the 4-digit store number, and the transaction code,
>>shown
>>on your till receipt.
>>
>>Takes about 5 minutes, so it could be worse.
>
> I went to Asda last week and had a shopping experience. Please enter
> me into the draw to win Ł1000
>
> Jane

How strange!...I went to Asda too....but I never saw you there. Were you
hiding?

Cheers

-Ar^ch

Jane Willis

Feb 15, 2009, 4:07:58 PM2/15/09

I was too busy having my experience to see you. Have you entered the
draw yet?

Jane

nog

Feb 15, 2009, 5:09:01 PM2/15/09
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:55:11 +0000, Jane Willis wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:13:43 +0000, nog <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>>Fill in survey about your Asda shopping experience at www.tellasda.com or
>>call 0800 294 7752.
>>
>>You need to quote the 4-digit store number, and the transaction code, shown
>>on your till receipt.
>>
>>Takes about 5 minutes, so it could be worse.
>
> I went to Asda last week and had a shopping experience. Please enter

> me into the draw to win £1000

> Jane
>
> who thinks Nog may have started something he'll live to regret

Actually, Jane, I just couldn't resist. ;-)

--
Peter

Silly Person

Feb 15, 2009, 5:12:15 PM2/15/09
Please enter me in this competition.

The lady who used pliers to extract my £1 coin from the shopping cart was just lovely, although the checkout operator (sorry, that should be "colleague") was a bit po-faced.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Father Christmas

Feb 15, 2009, 5:22:45 PM2/15/09

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:02:41 -0000, "Father Christmas"
> <theman...@merrycrimbo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>"Jane Willis" <jm.will...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

>>> I went to Asda last week and had a shopping experience. Please enter
>>> me into the draw to win Ł1000
>>>
>>> Jane
>>
>>How strange!...I went to Asda too....but I never saw you there. Were you
>>hiding?
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>-Ar^ch
>>

> I was too busy having my experience to see you. Have you entered the
> draw yet?
>
> Jane

Ner....I never enter draws..I might win and then I couldn't complain of not
winning anything :-)

Cheers

-Ar^ch

Father Christmas

Feb 15, 2009, 5:23:55 PM2/15/09

"nog" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:55:11 +0000, Jane Willis wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:13:43 +0000, nog <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Fill in survey about your Asda shopping experience at www.tellasda.com or
>>>call 0800 294 7752.
>>>
>>>You need to quote the 4-digit store number, and the transaction code,
>>>shown
>>>on your till receipt.
>>>
>>>Takes about 5 minutes, so it could be worse.
>>
>> I went to Asda last week and had a shopping experience. Please enter
>> me into the draw to win Ł1000

>> Jane
>>
>> who thinks Nog may have started something he'll live to regret
>
> Actually, Jane, I just couldn't resist. ;-)
>
> --
> Peter

Old^Wolf has the same problem...He just can't resist Jane either :-)))))))

Cheers

-Ar^ch

Father Christmas

Feb 15, 2009, 5:25:27 PM2/15/09

"Silly Person" <it...@invalid.com> wrote in message

Please enter me in this competition.

, although the checkout operator (sorry, that should be "colleague") was a
bit po-faced.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Aha...you must have been in the toilet training dept :-)

Cheers

-Ar^ch

Jane Willis

Feb 16, 2009, 2:00:58 AM2/16/09
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:23:55 -0000, "Father Christmas"
<theman...@merrycrimbo.co.uk> wrote:

>Old^Wolf has the same problem...He just can't resist Jane either :-)))))))

*sigh* and Jane still has the flea bites to prove it.

Jane

nog

Feb 16, 2009, 2:26:13 AM2/16/09
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:00:58 +0000, Jane Willis wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:23:55 -0000, "Father Christmas"
> <theman...@merrycrimbo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Old^Wolf has the same problem...He just can't resist Jane either :-)))))))
>
> *sigh* and Jane still has the flea bites to prove it.

A caring, sharing wolf and you're complaining?

--
Peter

Barbara Williams

Feb 17, 2009, 5:33:42 AM2/17/09
Store No: 4600

Visit: 16.02.09

Usual excellent service from courteous & very helpful staff, but due to
re-arrangement of goods in store had great difficulty finding things.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

katrina davidson

Feb 17, 2009, 7:10:57 AM2/17/09
my 4 digit number is 4574 we have been to asda last night at 21.45 pm

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Georgina Cairns

Feb 17, 2009, 8:23:58 AM2/17/09
I decided to have a mad dash to my local asda on route to work - opting for
that as opposed to a smaller somerfield store at the bottom of the road!
Needing only tea bags for work, fruit for myself and a cauliflour cheese for
tea.

It was approximately 8am, the store was lovely and quiet, bought what I
needed in record quick time - everything was really easy to find as the
store has huge signs at tne edge of all aisles!!

Really nice lady on the checkout.

On the way out I decided to but a breakfast bap - delicious.

All in all a pleasant little trip before work!!

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Georgina Cairns

Feb 17, 2009, 8:27:40 AM2/17/09
Store Code 4149

Transaction Code 8414 0098 0032 2497 3911

charybdis

Feb 17, 2009, 9:54:00 AM2/17/09

Yes dear, you already said. What do you take on arising in the morning to
achieve all this before work. Or do you start work at 1pm. LOL
--
Mary S

Jane Willis

Feb 17, 2009, 10:20:51 AM2/17/09

I find it really sweet that a trip to Asda can make somebody so happy.
I must be too hard to please.

Father Christmas

Feb 17, 2009, 10:45:27 AM2/17/09

> I must be too hard to please.
>
> Jane
> - -

I will consult with the aged^lupine........

Cheers

-Ar^ch

Jane Willis

Feb 17, 2009, 11:21:43 AM2/17/09

Isn't it a bit early in the year for lupins?

Francis Wheeldon

Feb 17, 2009, 11:47:45 AM2/17/09
Store No: 4281

Transaction Code: 4633 2956 2510 4462 3431

Hi Peter,

Thank goodness you stopped the Car Parking charge. I do appreciate your competitive prices and the quality of your products. There always seem to be plenty of room no matter however busy the Store is. Two crits!! (1)the Fish counter quality,quantity and selection. (2) The inconsistent quality of the 3 for £10 wines. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Frank Wheeldon

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Father Christmas

Feb 17, 2009, 12:42:23 PM2/17/09

> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:45:27 -0000, "Father Christmas"
> <theman...@merrycrimbo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>"Jane Willis" <jm.will...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>> I must be too hard to please.
>>>
>>> Jane
>>> - -
>>
>>I will consult with the aged^lupine........
>>

> Isn't it a bit early in the year for lupins?
>
> Jane
> - -

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore,
Riding through the night.
Soon every lupin in the land
Will be in his mighty hand
He steals them from the rich
And gives them to the poor
Mr Moore, Mr Moore, Mr Moore.

Let that be a warning to you all. You move at your peril, for I have two
pistols here. I know one of them isn't loaded any more, but the other one
is, so that's one of you dead for sure...or just about for sure anyway. It
certainly wouldn't be worth your while risking it because I'm a very good
shot. I practice every day...well, not absolutely every day, but most days
in the week. I expect I must practice, oh, at least four or five times a
week...or more, really, but some weekends, like last weekend, there really
wasn't the time, so that brings the average down a bit. I should say it's a
solid four days' practice a week...At least...I mean...I reckon I could hit
that tree over there. Er...the one just behind that hillock. The little
hillock, not the big one on the...you see the three trees over there? Well,
the one furthest away on the right...

Your Lupins....or your life! :-)

Cheers

-Ar^ch

Kevin Smyth

Feb 17, 2009, 1:14:05 PM2/17/09

lisa foster

Feb 17, 2009, 2:44:35 PM2/17/09
My shopping trip to asdas was very good. I only went in for a few bits and i
was in out out in no time. I find it better if things dont get moved about...
S.NO 4601 T.C 7623 2452 2380 4222 8597

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Father Christmas

Feb 17, 2009, 3:12:26 PM2/17/09

"lisa foster" <lisafo...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

I only went in for a few bits and i
> was in out out in no time. I find it better if things dont get moved
> about...

My instinct is absolutely screaming at me to say something smutty.....but I
will show great restraint and remain silent :-)

Cheers

-Ar^ch

Paul Lewis

Feb 17, 2009, 3:59:07 PM2/17/09
Maybe there's a link and the wine tastes a bit fishy

"Francis Wheeldon" <gero...@onetel.com> wrote in message

kishorbhai

Feb 17, 2009, 4:27:46 PM2/17/09
4 digit no. 4634
tr. 02166
I would like to thank sonal patel for all the assistance
she provided while I was shopping at your colindale branch
She always makes my shopping spree a very pleasant as I feel I am shopping
at my corner shop very friendly unlike some of your other staff.
Thanks,
Kishor.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Jane Willis

Feb 17, 2009, 4:36:33 PM2/17/09
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:27:46 +0800,
"kishorbhai"<kayge...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I would like to thank sonal patel for all the assistance
> she provided while I was shopping at your colindale branch
> She always makes my shopping spree a very pleasant as I feel I am shopping
>at my corner shop very friendly unlike some of your other staff.

Nog, NOG!!!! What have you done? You're causing rivalry among Asda
staff now.

jean kidd

Feb 18, 2009, 5:47:28 AM2/18/09
I always find the people in this store very cheery and helpful not like the
miserable lot at tesco.I usually go early morning on my way to work.At asda
if you have a query the girl at the tobacco counter will help. But at tesco
the customer service if not open until 8am and they tell you to come back
then if you have a query with something you have already bought or want to
return anything.There is always someone near at hand to ask where to find
anything at asda.

4926

tc# 2598 9843 9720 5684 9485

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

charybdis

Feb 18, 2009, 6:42:11 AM2/18/09

So Jean, how does it feel having insulted all the people who work at Tesco.
--
Mary S

Gillian Ingman-Jones

Feb 18, 2009, 9:17:38 AM2/18/09

John turnbull

Feb 18, 2009, 10:46:45 AM2/18/09
Store no. 4639. What has happened to the tobacco counter?. O.K. so I'm a
smoker but for several weeks now there have been no Cafe Creme filter cigars
there nor has there been any Cafe Creme cigars. Can anyone explain the
reason why.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

jean busow

Feb 18, 2009, 11:17:36 AM2/18/09
I think the store at Warrington is quite good, only I would like more
vegetarian food on offer, the servive is very good.
4626

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Michael John Lake.

Feb 18, 2009, 11:43:43 AM2/18/09
Store Number4600. Checkout staff excellent,Helpful and conciderate.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

frankie

Feb 18, 2009, 11:57:27 AM2/18/09

"John turnbull" <jtne...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

It's due to the new anti-cafe creme smoking legislation,

madeleine lloyd

Feb 18, 2009, 1:45:55 PM2/18/09
st
ore no.4916. transaction code 1336584318411554821 It was apleasure
to shop in Asda today as usual. I wasn't sure how to use the "assistant
free" checkout, but was guided through the procedure by one of your very
kind and helpful assistants. I wish I knew his name, he is to be
congratulated for his patience and kindness. Thank you Asda. Madeleine Lloyd.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

lyndseykarenjones

Feb 18, 2009, 3:20:21 PM2/18/09

lyndseykarenjones

Feb 18, 2009, 3:22:24 PM2/18/09

lyndseykarenjones

Feb 18, 2009, 3:23:02 PM2/18/09

lyndseykarenjones

Feb 18, 2009, 3:24:23 PM2/18/09

lyndseykarenjones

Feb 18, 2009, 3:25:12 PM2/18/09

lyndseykarenjones

Feb 18, 2009, 3:25:54 PM2/18/09

Paul Lewis

Feb 18, 2009, 3:56:26 PM2/18/09
So this male assistant helped with you being pleasured in the store ?

"madeleine lloyd" <maddy...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

alverarowbottom

Feb 18, 2009, 4:47:46 PM2/18/09
we shopped at asda stor no 4963 today and saved £4-95,
great deal

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Clifford Lord

Feb 18, 2009, 6:05:30 PM2/18/09

Father Christmas

Feb 18, 2009, 6:18:33 PM2/18/09

"Clifford Lord" <cliffo...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

Sorry Clifford, I think you've just missed St Valentine's day.... :-)

Cheers

-Ar^ch

terri anderson

Feb 19, 2009, 1:16:50 AM2/19/09
4644/01512
as any other week a trip to asda. The girls love shopping.as we enter the store easter eggs a pound what a bargain.next high school musical 3 fantastic at only £8.as we walk around the store the amount of offers on is amazing i can still treat my girls without spending a fortune.as times are changing and moneys tight for everyone i find shopping enjoyable and not as stressful.asda are the best supermarket.they know what the consumers want and dont charge over the top.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

sharon bastable

Feb 19, 2009, 1:26:58 AM2/19/09
it asda be asda for my weekly shop, or anything that i need during the week.
4657, 00783 store is convenient, great friendly, very helpful staff. even if
i need just one thing asda is open 24 hours so easier that popping into
corner shop where items are more expensive, but of course i dont just buy
one item, because theres so much choice at asda. the george range is
fantastic, no need to go into town anymore as asda have everything i need.
its FANTASTIC the best thing to happen to great bride in years, even my
husband doesnt mind going shopping now. hehehe

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

simon brown

Feb 19, 2009, 1:31:54 AM2/19/09

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 2:33:21 AM2/19/09
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 21:36:33 +0000, Jane Willis wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:27:46 +0800,
> "kishorbhai"<kayge...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I would like to thank sonal patel for all the assistance
>> she provided while I was shopping at your colindale branch
>> She always makes my shopping spree a very pleasant as I feel I am shopping
>>at my corner shop very friendly unlike some of your other staff.
>
> Nog, NOG!!!! What have you done? You're causing rivalry among Asda
> staff now.

I know - isn't it GREAT????
This has to be the most productive thread I've ever started - even now I'm
imagining all sorts of other mischief. :-)

--
Peter

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 2:34:03 AM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:17:36 +0800, jean busow wrote:

> I think the store at Warrington is quite good, only I would like more
> vegetarian food on offer, the servive is very good.
> 4626

I will servive.

--
Peter

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 2:34:50 AM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:45:55 +0800, madeleine lloyd wrote:

> st
> ore no.4916. transaction code 1336584318411554821 It was apleasure
> to shop in Asda today as usual. I wasn't sure how to use the "assistant
> free" checkout, but was guided through the procedure by one of your very
> kind and helpful assistants. I wish I knew his name, he is to be
> congratulated for his patience and kindness. Thank you Asda. Madeleine Lloyd.

Then it wasn't "assistant free", was it?

--
Peter

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 2:49:14 AM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:16:50 +0800, terri anderson wrote:

> 4644/01512
> as any other week a trip to asda. The girls love shopping.as we enter the store easter eggs a pound what a bargain.next high school musical 3 fantastic at only £8.as we walk around the store the amount of offers on is amazing i can still treat my girls without spending a fortune.as times are changing and moneys tight for everyone i find shopping enjoyable and not as stressful.asda are the best supermarket.they know what the consumers want and dont charge over the top.

Wow! Can you say "garrulous"?

--
Peter

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 3:09:16 AM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:26:58 +0800, sharon bastable wrote:

> it asda be asda

Talk about sucking up ...

> for my weekly shop, or anything that i need during the week.
> 4657, 00783 store is convenient, great friendly, very helpful staff. even if
> i need just one thing asda is open 24 hours so easier that popping into
> corner shop where items are more expensive, but of course i dont just buy

> one item, because theres so much choice at asda. -------------------8><

Who cares about choice? The pop tarts, alphabetti spaghetti, rough toilet
paper & so on aren't there so I can choose not to buy them. I don't want a
choice, I just want what I want.

Can we go now?

--
Peter

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 3:12:32 AM2/19/09

-------------------8><
>) The inconsistent quality of the 3 for £10 wines. Keep up the good work.

Seriously?
You want consistency at three-for-a-tenner? The only way to achieve that is
make sure it's rubbish. You should be counting your good fortune when you
hit a good one.

--
Peter

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 3:13:20 AM2/19/09
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:14:05 +0800, Kevin Smyth wrote:

> I'taking part in survey

I'tink you not.

--
Peter

Jane Willis

Feb 19, 2009, 3:55:28 AM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:33:21 +0000, nog <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>I know - isn't it GREAT????
>This has to be the most productive thread I've ever started - even now I'm
>imagining all sorts of other mischief. :-)

OK, there are survey invitations on receipts at Frankie and Bennys,
Harvester, and Ember Inns at the moment. Have fun!

Jane
- -

read about it at www.compersgrapevine.co.uk

mr b barrow

Feb 19, 2009, 7:25:57 AM2/19/09
Visited ASDA on 17 Feb Lots of reduced groceries.Saved much money.Golborne
store very good people very helpful.
Damian B
Store No 4136
TC 0279 7824 7881 9747 1208

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Jane Willis

Feb 19, 2009, 7:32:01 AM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:25:57 +0800, "mr b
barrow"<bonka...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>Golborne
>store

Oooh, I was brought up in Golborne. My Mum does all her shopping in
Golborne Asda. Did you meet her while you were in there, Damian?

Joan E Jelly

Feb 19, 2009, 8:16:48 AM2/19/09
Asda is the local store nearest to us.
Very good selection & prices

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Joan E Jelly

Feb 19, 2009, 8:20:47 AM2/19/09

Doris Robins

Feb 19, 2009, 11:55:19 AM2/19/09
digit 5840 TC# 3403 2658 2802 4950 6916

My first visit to the store,but certainly not my last. As a very senior
citizen, I was delighted to receive such courteous and helpful service from
the three members of staff that I encountered.In addition, to get my parking
fee paid was a bonus. Thank you.
Dot.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

carmel ellicott

Feb 19, 2009, 12:00:01 PM2/19/09
store 4940 and till ref 07020

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 12:33:44 PM2/19/09
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:02:41, "Father Christmas"
<theman...@merrycrimbo.co.uk> wrote:

>> I went to Asda last week and had a shopping experience. Please enter
>> me into the draw to win Ł1000
>
>How strange!...I went to Asda too....but I never saw you there. Were you
>hiding?

She was with "George"! :-O

PWH

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 1:06:08 PM2/19/09
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 06:12:15, "Silly Person"<it...@invalid.com> wrote:

>Please enter me in this competition.
>
>The lady who used pliers to extract my £1 coin from the shopping cart was just lovely, although the checkout operator (sorry, that should be "colleague") was a bit po-faced.

I hope you gave the "pliers lady" a £1 tip!

PWH

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 1:13:47 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:45:55 +0800, "madeleine
lloyd"<maddy...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

>st
>ore no.4916. transaction code 1336584318411554821 It was apleasure
>to shop in Asda today as usual. I wasn't sure how to use the "assistant
>free" checkout, but was guided through the procedure by one of your very
>kind and helpful assistants. I wish I knew his name, he is to be
>congratulated for his patience and kindness. Thank you Asda. Madeleine Lloyd.

Thank you, Madeline. We will discipline the assistant for not wearing
his name badge. I hope you enjoyed using the self-service checkout
and you may wish to know they are also available in selected Tesco
stores plus Marks & Spencer food departments.

PWH

ELAINE TURNER

Feb 19, 2009, 1:25:09 PM2/19/09
AFTER SHOPPING AT ASDA THIS WEEK I NOTICED THE WEBSITE NUMBER AND DECIDED TO ENTER YOUR £1000 DRAW.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 1:25:40 PM2/19/09
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:46:45, "John
turnbull"<jtne...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Store no. 4639. What has happened to the tobacco counter?. O.K. so I'm a
>smoker but for several weeks now there have been no Cafe Creme filter cigars
>there nor has there been any Cafe Creme cigars. Can anyone explain the
>reason why.

Sales have dropped dramatically since the minimum age for purchasing
tobacco was raised from 16 to 18. We withdraw any product where
turnover does not meet certain criteria. Thank you for shopping at
ASDA.

PWH

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 1:28:21 PM2/19/09
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:33:42, "Barbara
Williams"<sabr...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>Usual excellent service from courteous & very helpful staff, but due to
>re-arrangement of goods in store had great difficulty finding things.

It's all part of our enhanced "Customer experience", designed to help
you spend more time in the store and thus spend more money. Thank you

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 1:29:34 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:05:30, "Clifford
Lord"<cliffo...@NOSPAM.com> wrote:

>I love asda

Errr, shouldn't you determine its sexuality *before* making such a
bold statement?

PWH

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 1:33:04 PM2/19/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:55:19, "Doris Robins"<robd...@talktalk.net>
wrote:

>digit 5840 TC# 3403 2658 2802 4950 6916
>
> My first visit to the store,but certainly not my last. As a very senior
>citizen, I was delighted to receive such courteous and helpful service from
>the three members of staff that I encountered.In addition, to get my parking
>fee paid was a bonus. Thank you.

Next time, get the bus. It's free with your bus pass!

PWH

ELAINE TURNER

Feb 19, 2009, 1:33:31 PM2/19/09
AFTER SHOPPING AT ASDA THIS WEEK I NOTICED THE WEBSITE NUMBER, I WOULD LOVE TO ENTER YOUR £1000 DRAW, I ALSO RECEIVED A £2 COMPLEMENTARY CARD FOR BEING OVERCHARGED. STORE NUMBER 4307 TC NO 2980 8006 8875 7786 6062 THANK YOU

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Paul Harley

Feb 19, 2009, 1:36:31 PM2/19/09
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 03:44:35 +0800, "lisa
foster"<lisafo...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>My shopping trip to asdas was very good. I only went in for a few bits and i
>was in out out in no time. I find it better if things dont get moved about...

They get moved because we get bored with having the store the same way
all the time. Thank you for shopping at ASDA.

PWH

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 4:02:42 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:32:01 +0000, Jane Willis wrote:

> Oooh, I was brought up in Golborne.

I used to go to the crane works there quite regularly.

--
Peter

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 4:03:44 PM2/19/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:25:09 +0800, ELAINE TURNER wrote:

> AFTER SHOPPING AT ASDA THIS WEEK I NOTICED THE WEBSITE NUMBER AND DECIDED TO ENTER YOUR Ł1000 DRAW.

Too bad you weren't paying attention, eh?

--
Peter

Jane Willis

Feb 19, 2009, 4:11:20 PM2/19/09

I was about to say "You must be even older than I thought you were"
but I'll keep quiet until I can think of something more polite to say.

sheila beazley

Feb 19, 2009, 4:25:56 PM2/19/09
store no 4941 tc 31151589123304728780
i visit asda twice a week and have always noticed the politeness of the
staff. whatever time of day they are always cheerful.its a pleasure to shop
there. plus there are always great offers,which we need in these days.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

marie dyson

Feb 19, 2009, 4:32:11 PM2/19/09
store number 4322

I think the transaction code could be 02674

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

nog

Feb 19, 2009, 4:45:11 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:11:20 +0000, Jane Willis wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:02:42 +0000, nog <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:32:01 +0000, Jane Willis wrote:
>>

>>> Oooh, I was brought up in Golborne.
>>
>>I used to go to the crane works there quite regularly.
>
> I was about to say "You must be even older than I thought you were"
> but I'll keep quiet until I can think of something more polite to say.

I think I've already admitted to having been a war baby. :-)

--
Peter

Jane Willis

Feb 19, 2009, 4:57:14 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:45:11 +0000, nog <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>I think I've already admitted to having been a war baby. :-)

Maybe so, but people are admitting to all sorts of things at the
moment - even admitting to enjoying shopping at Asda. So who is to be
believed?

Father Christmas

Feb 19, 2009, 4:58:00 PM2/19/09

> I think I've already admitted to having been a war baby. :-)
>
> --
> Peter

Ahhhh...a tad older than moi...(My dad took rather a long time to get back
from the war) but still considerably younger than Old^Wolf's great great
great great grandson...

Cheers

-Ar^ch

sylvia peach

Feb 20, 2009, 4:16:04 AM2/20/09

sylvia peach

Feb 20, 2009, 4:17:20 AM2/20/09
how do i get on to survey storre no. 4924

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

sylvia peach

Feb 20, 2009, 4:17:22 AM2/20/09

THOMAS JOHN CAREY

Feb 20, 2009, 7:31:54 AM2/20/09
4602
4987 5347 5657 3053 0662

4602
1023 2397 2171 4222 6567

Never shop with children.

Came away without what i needed for the week.

No problem.

Always pop back on asda free bus.

Daughter happy dvd hsm,3.

( price cheapest in the area )

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Father Christmas

Feb 20, 2009, 7:39:32 AM2/20/09

"THOMAS JOHN CAREY" <joh...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> 4602
> 4987 5347 5657 3053 0662
>

> 4602
> 1023 2397 2171 4222 6567
>

> Never shop with children.

The exchange rate is suffering with this darned credit crunch! (far too few
kids to the � nowadays ) so I usually find that money is a more readily
accepted payment method......Mind you, if I had thought of your idea about
20 years ago, I could have saved a fortune :-)

Cheers

-Ar^ch

ELAINE TURNER

Feb 20, 2009, 8:44:02 AM2/20/09
WHILE VISITING ASDA THE OTHER DAY AFTER CHECKING MY BILL I NOTICED A
MISTAKE, ONLY ON CHECKING THIS DID I NOTICE T HE PRIZE DRAW, I WOULD LIKE
TO BE ENTERED FOR THE DRAW PLEASE. S C 4307 TC 2980 8006 8875 7786 6062

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

kenneth amin

Feb 20, 2009, 8:54:34 AM2/20/09
I was crazy about "Sainsbury" store before I went to Asda, Asda is a Great Store and the choices are Bargain are brilliant. Every Siunday I am rushing Asda local Shop which is only about 100 yards from my house for a Great Bargain.

I totally forgot Sainsbury NOW and I hardly been there.

The Staff are all very freindly and now they know me most and I make them friends.

If I need anythiny assitant or help, there is no problem whotsovere.

Thank you ASDA, bringing everyone Happiness and extar £'s saver.

Kenneth Amion
kens...@hotmail.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Louise Aspley-Moore

Feb 20, 2009, 9:23:54 AM2/20/09
4 digit store nubmer 4699

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Louise Aspley-Moore

Feb 20, 2009, 9:32:32 AM2/20/09
Store number 4699
TC 6080 8421 8267 7878 2003

Good afternoon

I think I may have the idea of this works now?

Feedback

Like in most customer service environments, there are some friendly and some
not so friendly members of staff, the lady working on the till, did her job
perfectly, no problems. On this particular visit I was delightfully
surprised that the finish dishwasher tablets were were on special, I needed
to get some for work and I always like a bargin. I particulary like the
Darlaston branch, I tend to find more things there than any other branch and
find them very friendly. Cheers LAM

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

diane wright

Feb 20, 2009, 11:13:21 AM2/20/09
I was very impressed with the helpfull staff when I could not find a product
very efficient and friendly.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

nog

Feb 20, 2009, 11:41:51 AM2/20/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:32:32 +0800, Louise Aspley-Moore wrote:

> Store number 4699
> TC 6080 8421 8267 7878 2003
>
> Good afternoon
>
> I think I may have the idea of this works now?

Depends what you mean by "works".
By the definition that I use, you've a little way to go.

--
Peter

Chas

Feb 20, 2009, 12:37:30 PM2/20/09

"Louise Aspley-Moore" <loui...@surestartfpmcw.org.uk> wrote in message

> Store number 4699
> TC 6080 8421 8267 7878 2003
>
> Good afternoon
>
> I think I may have the idea of this works now?

No you haven't !

Chas

linda tonks

Feb 20, 2009, 2:06:43 PM2/20/09

linda tonks

Feb 20, 2009, 2:07:50 PM2/20/09
todays vistor was exellent
4657

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Paul Lewis

Feb 20, 2009, 4:47:08 PM2/20/09
That sounds like Tony the Tiger - was it Esso or Shell ?

"linda tonks" <jami...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

glenisroberts

Feb 20, 2009, 6:02:29 PM2/20/09
good shoppingday money well spent

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Father Christmas

Feb 20, 2009, 6:03:03 PM2/20/09
I thought it was Frosties cereals....

I don't think Esso's "Tiger in your tank" actually had a name. Incidentally,
did you know that in Japanese, Esso actually means "stalled car" :-)

Cheers

-Ar^ch

"Paul Lewis" <dplewis...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Janette

Feb 20, 2009, 10:56:38 PM2/20/09
On Feb 18, 3:46 pm, "John turnbull"<jtne16...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Store no. 4639. What has happened to the tobacco counter?. O.K. so I'm a
> smoker but for several weeks now there have been no Cafe Creme filter cigars
> there nor has there been any Cafe Creme cigars. Can anyone explain the
> reason why.
>
> url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

that is all part of the great customer care they are just trying to
get you to kick the filthy habit :-)

Janette

Feb 20, 2009, 10:58:28 PM2/20/09
On Feb 19, 6:16 am, "terri anderson"<anderson...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> 4644/01512
> as any other week a trip to asda. The girls love shopping.as we enter the store easter eggs a pound what a bargain.next high school musical 3 fantastic at only £8.as we walk around the store the amount of offers on is amazing i can still treat my girls without spending a fortune.as times are changing and moneys tight for everyone i find shopping enjoyable and not as stressful.asda are the best supermarket.they know what the consumers want and dont charge over the top.
>
> url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

Easter eggs for a quid - count me in!

Janette

Feb 20, 2009, 11:01:50 PM2/20/09
On Feb 19, 6:33 pm, "ELAINE TURNER"<elain...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> AFTER SHOPPING AT ASDA THIS WEEK I NOTICED THE WEBSITE NUMBER, I WOULD LOVE TO ENTER YOUR £1000 DRAW, I ALSO RECEIVED A £2 COMPLEMENTARY CARD FOR BEING OVERCHARGED. STORE NUMBER 4307 TC NO 2980 8006 8875 7786 6062   THANK YOU
>
> url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1337150268.aspx

could you please check the website number

It is loading more messages.