(here we go) New V Team! MP3 players, runners up prizes. please sign up through my link!

James Weinberg

May 27, 2002, 2:54:52 PM5/27/02
Well I was good on the Alcatel one, and only posted 1 or 2 messages
about it, and will do this time as well.
This V Team is in association with lycos, and as shown on the front
page,
"Sign up to the Viral Chart vTeam and become part of a select group
spreading the word about Lycos' brilliant new Viral Chart - it's THE
place on the web to find the coolest, funniest, most outrageous viral
games, pictures, videos and more!
Get involved and you'll have a chance of picking up a fantastic top of
the range CREATIVE LABS MP3 JUKEBOX3 - worth £350. Runners up get
CREATIVE LABS NOMAD players worth £280 - and there's stacks of other MP3
players and skate gear up for grabs! "

Which basically means you have to get people to click a link.
So, to sign up, please go to
http://vteams.proteinmusic.com/vteams/viralchart/index.asp?fnf=2291679&lang=en

That is my personal link, and will earn me some points, so as I have
helped you lot out many a time, please register quickly, if only to help
me, or of course to join in. I seem to be the only person there, so join
in now for a headstart, and it "closes" on the 10thJune, which will
probably mean a week later!

http://vteams.proteinmusic.com/vteams/viralchart/index.asp?fnf=2291679&lang=en

Sorry if you're sick of this

-James

James Weinberg

May 27, 2002, 5:50:13 PM5/27/02
erm, well one person has signed up.....
Please help me!!

http://vteams.proteinmusic.com/vteams/viralchart/index.asp?fnf=2291679&lang=en

shiela S

May 27, 2002, 6:18:06 PM5/27/02
I think some of us got a bit sick of these "please click and help me win
something" posts some time ago! and before you say it, James, No I'm not
having a go at YOU, I would have posted the same to anyone who had asked for
clicks.
Shiela S
"James Weinberg" <weinber...@aol.com> wrote in message

---