Richard Fuller not guilty of assault - are kicks to the face now normal by Britlamd Plods?

Orator For Decency

Feb 9, 2006, 9:55:51 AM2/9/06
9th Feb 2005, Richard Fuller has been found not guilty
of assault. Therefore the Britland plods now include
kicks to the face as part of their normal practice.

"The Song Of Richard Fuller W177"

On Monday 7th March 2005, I opened the front door
on the chain to deal with an exceptionally large
number of plods arriving. Upon being told that
I was under arrest, and having been recently
diagnosed as a diabetic and told that I must
minimise stress, I freely opened the door only
to be thrown to the ground by David Hunt W1361
and sat upon by a number of plods. This was
very distressing and it is not clear to me
the reason for this assault which came after
I was co-operating with them. Whilst I was
pinned down, Sgt Richard Fuller W177 called me
a "fucking idiot" and kicked me in the face.
Pictures of the resultant bruising were printed
in the 10th March edition of the Wiltshire
Gazette & Herald. Whatever else may be said
on the matter, kicking someone in the face,
someone who is already restrained and on
the ground, is such a disgusting and cowardly
action that it must not go unremarked or
unpunished. I have yet to meet anyone who
agrees with the actions of Richard Fuller
W177. (I have yet to meet any plod who proscribes
the actions of Richard Fuller W177)

This poem was inspired in the first instance by
Richard Fuller W177, and in the second instance
by the "Professional" (?) "Standards"(?) Department
who have informed me that the proceedings against
me are being deliberately delayed in order
to ensure that Richard Fuller W177 escapes criminal
prosecution, there being a 6-months Statute Of
Limitation in respect of assault.

When society encounters a body of criminals against
which society has no lawful redress, then perhaps
it is inevitable that there will be retribution?
Perhaps the deaths of Oake, of Broadhurst, of
Blakelock, and of Fletcher represent no more
than social justice; an angry and indignant
society wreaking revenge upon an organisation
of institutionalised criminality who act to
suit their own ends, an organisation of
individuals who would find themselves in prison
for a very long time unless they were unable
to cringe like the cowards that they undoubtedly
are behind the silver buttons of a plod?s uniform?

He called me, "Fucking Idiot!"
When pinned down on the ground.
A law-abiding plod (Or not?!)
Is never to be found.

The folk of England might find strange
The habits of these plods
Who mess around and re-arrange
The laws for we poor sods.

Good yeomen folk of England think
Our plods are honest men,
But might be forced with shock, to blink
If meeting with them when...

...They've got some reason for to flex
Their wrists in talking to
Some victim. (Yes, from either sex!)
They'll turn your whole life blue.

If blue the cloth and red the hair,
You'd better watch your back,
If three the stripes on shoulder there,
It's you who he'll attack.

And yellow is his backbone bare,
(He waits till you are pinned),
Then kicks you in the face and hair.
Against, by him, you're sinned.

No matter what the cause to bring
Them knocking at your door,
Can ever justify the sting
Of kicks felt on the floor.

What difference here, you may then ask,
>From Nazis and their type,
Is Wiltshire's law enforcement task?
(Don't listen to their hype)

That Richard Fuller's not so brave
As some would tell you so.
He's symptomatic of the crave-
-N coward plod so low.

Richard Fuller, plod disgrace,
Please leave us all alone.
In you, of honesty, no trace,
Nor decency of tone.

The remedy for Englishmen
Against this wicked foe
Is taken from the Irishmen,
Who long have told us so..

"Trust not the Crown nor those who wear
Its badge upon their skin.
This vested interest, bring it down
And do the buggars in".

Like Oake, and Broadhurst, Blakelock too,
(Not murders to deplore
But social retribution?) Woo
For justice to restore.

So only if we make a stand
By protest or by pen,
Will we get what we want, a band
Of downright honest men.

Jinn Lover

Feb 9, 2006, 10:00:46 AM2/9/06

"Orator For Decency" <radi...@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message news:1139496951.2...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

CQ CQ CQ DX

Fuck yourself, idiot...

What has this to do with poetry?

--
AJ - http://clitin.com
(the biggest clit in pornetry)

G4KFK

Feb 9, 2006, 10:11:33 AM2/9/06

Orator For Decency wrote:
> 9th Feb 2005, Richard Fuller has been found not guilty

It's genuine...

Of course he was found not guilty. He was doing his job, protecting
British tax payers!

Spike

Feb 9, 2006, 10:27:57 AM2/9/06

G4KFK wrote:

>Orator For Decency wrote:
>
>> 9th Feb 2005, Richard Fuller has been found not guilty
>

>Of course he was found not guilty. He was doing his job, protecting
>British tax payers!

Perhaps the OP will take comfort from this, in that he has said he
will now be free to act out the playground retort of 'it to was done
to me first so now I'm going to do it' by commencing an action against
others on here for alleged harrassment.

OTOH, legal threats have been bandied about on this group on a number
of occasions, for which there have been no apparent further action. I
for one am not holding my breath.

from
Aero Spike

Orator For Decency

Feb 9, 2006, 11:14:07 AM2/9/06

Jinn Lover

Feb 9, 2006, 11:17:59 AM2/9/06
"Orator For Decency" <radi...@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message news:1139501647.2...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

>> He called me, "Fucking Idiot!"

Brit-fags are like that.

fuck off.

Know Code

Feb 9, 2006, 11:46:20 AM2/9/06
Orator For Decency wrote:

> He called me, "Fucking Idiot!"

Was he wrong? You took on the police and expected to win after all!!!

Chaney

Feb 9, 2006, 11:56:34 AM2/9/06
I have a little sympathy for you...but do you have to cross post to all the
other groups you fcukin' idiot!!!...is it too much to copy and paste a
couple of times!!!...

--

Chaney

Chaney's World
www.chaney.i12.com

Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity

Feb 9, 2006, 12:12:38 PM2/9/06

Orator For Decency

Feb 9, 2006, 12:44:12 PM2/9/06
I gave evidence of the sexual perversion of Brian Reay in
open court and how he subjected me to a 2-year campaign
of grossly offensive comments in that he repeatedly accused
me of sheep-shagging, said that my wife was a sheep next
to me in the bed and accused me of drinking methylated
spirit. I said under oath that because of his public sexual obsessions
that he was unsuitable to be a school teacher. These
assertions were not challenged in cross-examination
and therefore stand on the court record as undisputed facts.

What has this to do with Amateur Radio ??????????????????????????????

Feb 9, 2006, 12:59:38 PM2/9/06
Gareth,

What has this drivel got to do with Amateur Radio ?

Him over there

Feb 9, 2006, 1:04:15 PM2/9/06

>I gave evidence of the sexual perversion of Brian Reay in
> open court and how he subjected me to a 2-year campaign
> of grossly offensive comments in that he repeatedly accused
> me of sheep-shagging, said that my wife was a sheep next
> to me in the bed and accused me of drinking methylated
> spirit. I said under oath that because of his public sexual obsessions
> that he was unsuitable to be a school teacher. These
> assertions were not challenged in cross-examination
> and therefore stand on the court record as undisputed facts.

You really are a complete lunatic, aren't you? Brian Reay is a decent
chap who I would defend to the hilt. You, on the other hand, are
completely insane and in dire need of incarceration in a place of
detention for the utterly insane.

Jinn Lover

Feb 9, 2006, 1:13:51 PM2/9/06

"Him over there" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message news:43eb84fe$0$7112$6d36...@titian.nntpserver.com...

Called England, but look, the faggot has arrived.

G4KFK

Feb 9, 2006, 1:42:14 PM2/9/06

Him over there wrote:
> You really are a complete lunatic, aren't you? Brian Reay is a decent
> chap who I would defend to the hilt. You, on the other hand, are
> completely insane and in dire need of incarceration in a place of

A typo, surely. You meant "incineration".

Conrad Poos

Feb 9, 2006, 1:43:48 PM2/9/06

Spike wrote:

> OTOH, legal threats have been bandied about on this group on a number
> of occasions, for which there have been no apparent further action. I
> for one am not holding my breath.

Considering that this trial is still ongoing, is it particularly wise
of The Orator to discuss and comment upon the issue in a public place
or forum? Surely there is a risk that doing so could somehow subvert
the legal process?

...not that I am a lawyer, but I seem to remember hearing of similar
situations on the news.

Pooz

Conrad Poos

Feb 9, 2006, 1:45:48 PM2/9/06

G4KFK wrote:

> Of course he was found not guilty. He was doing his job, protecting
> British tax payers!

Yes, 'British tax payers'...where have I heard that phrase before?

Pooz

G4KFK

Feb 9, 2006, 2:16:34 PM2/9/06

Orator For Decency wrote:
> The remedy for Englishmen
> Against this wicked foe
> Is taken from the Irishmen,
> Who long have told us so..
>
> "Trust not the Crown nor those who wear
> Its badge upon their skin.
> This vested interest, bring it down
> And do the buggars in".
>
> Like Oake, and Broadhurst, Blakelock too,
> (Not murders to deplore
> But social retribution?) Woo
> For justice to restore.

Incitement to murder? And what does your £350 law book tell you about
that Gareth?

huLLy

Feb 9, 2006, 2:18:11 PM2/9/06

I for one, will be at the court, cheering Mr Fuller for a job well done :)

--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

Message has been deleted

huLLy

Feb 9, 2006, 2:37:45 PM2/9/06
Orator For Decency wrote:
> I was under arrest, and having been recently
> diagnosed as a diabetic

I think it was probably psychopathic

Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Feb 9, 2006, 2:55:13 PM2/9/06
on 09/02/2006 14:55 A raving lunatic said the following:

> 9th Feb 2005, Richard Fuller has been found not guilty
> of assault. Therefore the Britland plods now include
> kicks to the face as part of their normal practice.
>
> "The Song Of Richard Fuller W177"

< remaining crap snipped >

I sincerely hope that, following his acquittal, Mr Fuller brings counter
charges for defamation against you.

Rob Evans

Feb 9, 2006, 2:49:34 PM2/9/06
In message <XWJGf.28715$F_3....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>, Jinn
Lover <ajinn...@here.nu> writes

>Brit-fags are like that.

Hush poor Tom.

in Brit-speak

a fag is a cigarette

and you although you suck

you're too ugly

for a Brit -fag.

Poor Tom
go home.
No home?
Poor Tom

Rob

--
Rob Evans

When I see a swine
I reach for 45-calibre pearls.

Rob Evans

Feb 9, 2006, 2:38:41 PM2/9/06
In message <yOIGf.28689$F_3....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>, Jinn
Lover <ajinn...@here.nu> writes

>What has this to do with poetry?

Slightly more than
poor Tom
poor Tom
poor Tom

Wiggy

Feb 9, 2006, 4:13:29 PM2/9/06
huLLy wrote:
> Orator For Decency wrote:
>
>>I was under arrest, and having been recently
>>diagnosed as a diabetic
>

> I think it was probably psychopathic

Google for "Antisocial Personality Disorder" - all will be revealed!

HTH

Wiggy

Jinn Lover

Feb 9, 2006, 6:03:29 PM2/9/06

"Whinging Courier" <markonusene...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:MPG.1e55a98b7...@news.individual.net...

> Must be a CBer, eh?

HAM....

Paul Hyett

Feb 10, 2006, 2:36:42 AM2/10/06
In uk.politics.misc on Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Orator For Decency
<radi...@lycos.co.uk> wrote :

>9th Feb 2005, Richard Fuller has been found not guilty
>of assault. Therefore the Britland plods now include
>kicks to the face as part of their normal practice.
>
>"The Song Of Richard Fuller W177"
>
>On Monday 7th March 2005, I opened the front door
>on the chain to deal with an exceptionally large
>number of plods arriving. Upon being told that
>I was under arrest

What isn't clear here is what you were accused of?
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Message has been deleted

Dennis M. Hammes

Feb 10, 2006, 7:36:48 AM2/10/06
Conrad Poos wrote:

Well, ya gotta protect both of 'em, ya know, or that whole
Commonwealty thingy will collapse.

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Dennis M. Hammes

Feb 10, 2006, 7:38:25 AM2/10/06
Jinn Lover wrote:

> Called England, but look, the faggot has arrived.

And good morrow to ye, forsooth.

JaitLVN (for it is he)

Feb 10, 2006, 8:27:26 AM2/10/06

"Paul Hyett" <p...@nojunkmailplease.co.uk> wrote in message

>>On Monday 7th March 2005, I opened the front door
>>on the chain to deal with an exceptionally large
>>number of plods arriving. Upon being told that
>>I was under arrest
>
> What isn't clear here is what you were accused of?

I'm guessing (hoping), that is something we will never learn of, least not
on this newsgroup.

Message has been deleted

The Magnum

Feb 12, 2006, 2:29:44 PM2/12/06
> Must be a CBer, eh?
>
> --
> 2E0GBR

Now that's just crazy talk. Even a CB'er would steer well clear of this
nutcase. No, he's all yours guys.

Graham
--
-.-. -... / .-. .- -.. .. ---

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73/51 - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19

The Magnum

Feb 12, 2006, 2:49:53 PM2/12/06
> In uk.radio.amateur, JaitLVN (for it is he) belched forth and ejected
> the following:
> Speak for yourself.
>
> --
> 2E0GBR

It's been well posted in the UK Amateur newsgroup via a credible source what
the incident was about. Even little old me is well aware of it..
http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/headlines/display.var.686776.0.sergeant_found_not_guilty.php

Regards,
Graham

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

EL84

Feb 15, 2006, 1:57:45 PM2/15/06

> Oh yeah, I'm aware of that and the harassment of an internet chatroom
> user before it but as others have pointed out, why have six armed police
> come to your door ans film the arrest?
The police were no armed police!

From the shack of G1LVN

Feb 15, 2006, 2:10:37 PM2/15/06

"Whinging Courier" <markonusene...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> In uk.radio.amateur, The Magnum belched forth and ejected the following:

> > not
> > >
> > > Speak for yourself.
>

> > It's been well posted in the UK Amateur newsgroup via a credible source
what
> > the incident was about. Even little old me is well aware of it..

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/headlines/display.var.686776.0.sergeant_found_not_guilty.php

> Oh yeah, I'm aware of that and the harassment of an internet chatroom
> user before it but as others have pointed out, why have six armed police
> come to your door ans film the arrest?
>
> I've had police *women* come to my place for a lot worse! ;)

A message was crossposted to UK.HOMEWORK.MATHS or some similar newsgroup and
a teacher saw it. Apparantly.

There was a message on here recently about a poem being printed out and put
on a school notice board and taken down by a teacher (?) So it boils down
to the antics of a bunch of kids, some of whom ought to know better -
perhaps.

Chat room + Harassment + kids might lead to a bit of tension in some parties
concerned, pehaps?

Don't quote me though, it's just speculation on my part. It may be make
believe going by the rantings of some subscribers to this newsgroup. I just
hope we don't see a repeat of it.

HTH

--
drei unt siebzig de Jait1LVN
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481566961

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Him over there

Feb 16, 2006, 11:53:18 PM2/16/06

"G4KFK" <mi...@g4kfk.co.uk> wrote in message

> Him over there wrote:
>> You really are a complete lunatic, aren't you? Brian Reay is a
>> decent
>> chap who I would defend to the hilt. You, on the other hand, are
>> completely insane and in dire need of incarceration in a place of
>
> A typo, surely. You meant "incineration".

LOL!! Funnily enough, I had an argument with an **English teacher**
about just that today. He said 'The missus is incinerated with her
sister in the bedroom'. He refused to believe me when I said it should
be 'incarcerated' and we had a jolly little argument - which I won!

DieSea

Feb 17, 2006, 10:05:26 AM2/17/06

> LOL!! Funnily enough, I had an argument with an **English teacher** about just
> that today. He said 'The missus is incinerated with her sister in the bedroom'.
> He refused to believe me when I said it should be 'incarcerated' and we had a
> jolly little argument - which I won!

Perhaps he was hoping that as the case

She could have been a Dragon and it was a self inflicted injury

DieSea

steve....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2014, 2:28:15 PM1/14/14
On Thursday, February 9, 2006 2:55:51 PM UTC, Orator For Decency wrote:
> [...]
> Can ever justify the sting
> Of kicks felt on the floor.
>
> What difference here, you may then ask,
> >From Nazis and their type,
> Is Wiltshire's law enforcement task?
> (Don't listen to their hype)
>
> That Richard Fuller's not so brave
> As some would tell you so.
> He's symptomatic of the crave-
> -N coward plod so low.
>
> Richard Fuller, plod disgrace,
> Please leave us all alone.
> In you, of honesty, no trace,
> Nor decency of tone.
>
> The remedy for Englishmen
> Against this wicked foe
> Is taken from the Irishmen,
> Who long have told us so..
>
> "Trust not the Crown nor those who wear
> Its badge upon their skin.
> This vested interest, bring it down
> And do the buggars in".
>
> Like Oake, and Broadhurst, Blakelock too,

Is this representative of the quality of verse in your poetry book, Gareth?