DUCHESS OF YORK NUDE

arealman

Oct 16, 2004, 2:17:17 PM10/16/04
The Duchess of York is to pose nude for a caledar or something.

I wonder, if we doubled the fee, could she be persudaed to keep her clothes
on......

all contributions to the fund welcome..

I've put in 6 grand.

--
New Labour isn't working

arealman

the BNP don't have a
"policy" on the hatred of any semitic people. Chris X

http://www.conservatives.com/siteimages/home/fp/blair_nose.gif
----
http://www.walk-wales.org.uk/changeyourfindings.htm
-----

http://www.walk-wales.org.uk/sittingducks.htm

Any resemblance to persons living or dead or events past and present is
entirely coincidental.

Should this post bear similarities to actual topical events, it in fact
remains fiction
and its entire purpose is to allow the intelligent reader to consider the
wider possibilities
attaching to the hypothetical events herein portrayed.

Col

Oct 16, 2004, 3:17:14 PM10/16/04

"arealman" <Ma...@PlayboyInternational.Int> wrote in message

> The Duchess of York is to pose nude for a caledar or something.
>
> I wonder, if we doubled the fee, could she be persudaed to keep her clothes
> on......

I've always found her rather attractive.
Am I a sick bastard?

Col
--
You say I have lost my belief in the politicians
They all seem like gameshow hosts to me.

Wotan

Oct 16, 2004, 4:59:52 PM10/16/04

"arealman" <Ma...@PlayboyInternational.Int> wrote in message
| The Duchess of York is to pose nude for a caledar or something.

Yuk !

arealman

18hz

Oct 16, 2004, 6:27:34 PM10/16/04
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:17:14 +0000 (UTC), "Col"
<Reddwarferspa...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>"arealman" <Ma...@PlayboyInternational.Int> wrote in message
>> The Duchess of York is to pose nude for a caledar or something.
>>
>> I wonder, if we doubled the fee, could she be persudaed to keep her clothes
>> on......
>
>I've always found her rather attractive.
>Am I a sick bastard?

She always beat Diedana hands down in the sensuality stakes but is now
past her prime. The redheads to watch currently are actress Alicia
Witt and Helen Salmon from the SWP.

YMMV

=;o)
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

Is there no help for the widow's son?

David Platt

Oct 16, 2004, 6:57:18 PM10/16/04

18hz wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:17:14 +0000 (UTC), "Col"
> <Reddwarferspa...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

>>"arealman" <Ma...@PlayboyInternational.Int> wrote in message
>>
>>>The Duchess of York is to pose nude for a caledar or something.
>>>
>>>I wonder, if we doubled the fee, could she be persudaed to keep her clothes
>>>on......
>>
>>I've always found her rather attractive.
>>Am I a sick bastard?
>

> She always beat Diedana hands down in the sensuality stakes but is now
> past her prime. The redheads to watch currently are actress Alicia
> Witt and Helen Salmon from the SWP.

You surely can't be comparing Alicia Witt with Sarah Fergusson?
Alicia Witt looks stunning, while the duchess of Pork looks like the
back end of a bus.

Diversity Isn't A Codeword

Oct 16, 2004, 10:52:33 PM10/16/04
David Platt <pl...@mail.com> wrote in message news:<4171A74E...@mail.com>...

Sarah Fergusson is getting on a bit to pose nude, but you must be gay
if you didn't think she was one hot chick when she was younger. Either
that or you're somebody who would say any member of the royal family
was ugly simply because you're a braindead lying seriously biased
republiKKKan.

David Platt

Oct 16, 2004, 11:18:57 PM10/16/04

No you must be gay, if you can't tell the difference between a true
beauty like Alicia Witt, and a fat ugly slag like Fergie.
Some of us have standards, and get to fuck enough good looking women to
be able to tell the difference.