Mark Bishop (from Marryatville High School) a "bully"

thinkabo...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 12:00:47 AM3/16/09
I was recently thinking about my high school bullies, and there was
this one kid called Mark Bishop (graduated 2005) who was an absolute
bully. Throughout high school, he abused me in countless ways and got
away with it. He had a wide group of friends who protected him.

His co-bullies were Cliff Russel Ellis (known as Cliff Ellis back
then), Ryan Raymond, Tom Reddecliffe, Peter Russell, Philip/Peter Van
Der Hoek, and James McVeigh.

The network of Mark Bishop even to this day is large:
Elyse Adams, David Agius, Rylan Allstrom, Dickie Anderson, Olivia
Annicchiarico, Nicola Ansell, Courtney Archer, Amanda Ashby, Ben
Bardsley-Jones, Joel Beamish, Nancy Belperio, Monique Betts, Henry
Bills, Nicole Bishop, Leila De Blasio, Joshua Bower, Hana Brenecki,
Adam Brockhouse, Rhys Brown, Tom Budha, Leigh Carapetis, Caitlin
Carey, Tate Carmody, Paolo Castello, James Cirillo, Caitlin Collins,
Ben Cooper, Laura Cooper, Alex Curnow, Rick Curnow, Chantelle Dabrows,
Bianca DalCollo, Sarah Dewar, Jasmine Dewick, Panagiota Dimou, Adam
Dixon, Emily Downie, Matt Downie, Angie Eads, Amelia Easton, Cliff
Russel Ellis, Zlatko Eterovic, Peter Fisher, Lucy Foster, Mathew
Furse, Fabio Ganter, Andrew Gardner, Courtney Lauren Gardner, Tim
Gawler, Russell George, elize glastonbury, michaela gold, katie
grainger, mathew grimshaw, ben hardy, brian harp, alex harvy, samantha
herbut, travis hill, andrew hodgkison, brad hodgkison, kate victoria
hodgkison, kerri hodgkison, peter van der hoek, reece hofmeyer, liz
house, joshua james, paula jean, julian jenkinson, tanya johnston,
ryan jones, alisa joukovski, nikki kapor, simon kenny, heath kerley,
celeste kerley, sam knott, frances lech, paris leviton, angie li, matt
loukes, katy lovell, nicole lovibond, jim lovitt, amy lower, kate l
ower, lena madssen, ashlee maguire, kristin majer, scott majer,
samantha di maria, michael di matteo, christopher justin maynard, tash
mccreanor, john mcdonald, michelle mcinnes, katie mcmahon, lauren
mcmahon, lauren mebberson, hannah medlin, james meegan, libby metz,
ela meyer, elsie michael, brett miller, nelson mirus, emily moore,
matt mo morisson, michael nastasie, lachie newcombe, janelle novosel,
kieren o'neill, stef palmer, erica panagakos, grant pannell, joanne
papas, dylan parham, ellen parkes, emma patton, will pearce, joel
pesaturo, matt pisani, louis pitman, joel prime, elise prosser, jerome
radok, ryan raymond, tom reddecliffe, ebony redmond, nigel rees, quinn
retail, clare russ, peter russell, emma saunders, paul sawyer, adam
shnahan, nicola sharpe, lydia smith, dion stathopoulos, donna stevens,
ashton taplin, jessica taylor, stewart taylor, amalia thompson, lee
thompson, owen thorpe, laura torbet, claire trevelyan, chong tsang,
jessica turner, angie young, matt wolf, matthew wilson, mic williams,
ollie wilkes, jack wightman, kat widomski, jackson weston, kevin wang,
sara von sanden, laura visentin, ramon vincent, anton veigurs, philip
van der hoek, mandy van

As you can see even to this day it is extremely large. School bullies
need to be addressed by parents however.

Sofa - Spud

Mar 16, 2009, 4:17:45 AM3/16/09
Report not abuse
thinkabo...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was recently thinking about my high school bullies,

He *is* the creepy stalker and AICMFP!

What nutter!

AC

Mar 16, 2009, 5:31:03 AM3/16/09
Report not abuse

You were the bully, weren't you? Clearly you are now. I wonder what the
above victims think of you?

AC

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller

Mar 16, 2009, 5:47:28 AM3/16/09
?

Sofa - Spud

Mar 16, 2009, 9:25:41 AM3/16/09
Report not abuse
Martin wrote:
> They just smile, especially Kevin Wang.
> http://www.marryatvillehs.sa.edu.au/pastscholars/oldsch_photos.htm

But why post it here ? it seems like he has gone to individual groups
with this as there isn't a crosspost . I've not seen it elsewhere.

Jeff Lawrence

Mar 16, 2009, 10:25:10 AM3/16/09
Report not abuse
On 16 Mar, 05:00, thinkaboutfrie...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was recently thinking about my high school bullies, and there was
> this one kid called Mark Bishop (graduated 2005) who was an absolute
> bully.
>
> The network of Mark Bishop even to this day is large:

<Snipped huge list of people>

> As you can see even to this day it is extremely large.

So the lesson here seems to be "Be a bully, have lots of friends, many
of whom have names which contain no capital initial letters."
Cheers
Jeff

middl...@googlemail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 7:40:41 PM3/16/09
Report not abuse
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:00:47 -0700 (PDT), thinkabo...@gmail.com
wrote:

>I was recently thinking about my high school bullies

The support groups are down that corridor and through the second door
on the left. We in here couldn't give a fuck.