FROM LORD HUNTINGDON

Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
Dear Friend, Allow us to introduce ourselves, We are ....

LORD RAYMOND MARTIN ST.CLAIR and LADY TRACY AMANDA ST.CLAIR of HUNTINGDON

We are about to tell you of the most wonderful opportunity you will ever
hear of, for you have now taken your first, important step to fulfilling an
ambition few people ever attain. For you are now on your way to becoming a
member of a privileged group of people. People who stand out from the
crowd - people with confidence and bearing - people with recognized
distinction and honour - people with a Title in front of their name.

You will recall that Shakespeare asks "What’s in a name? That which we call
a rose by any other name would smell as sweet..."

This may be so but ask yourself, does Mr Joe Field leave the same impression
or convey the same importance of presents as Lord Joseph Field?

By acquiring and using a Title - upon your Driving Licence, cheque books and
credit cards for example - you will undoubtedly be treated very differently
by the people with whom you come into contact in all aspects of social and
commercial interaction - here are just some of the benefits....

* Gain access to exclusive Golf & Country clubs
* Instant Credibility
* Deference and respect wherever you go
* People bending over backwards to assist you
* Businesses crying out for you to visit their premises
* The best seats in restaurants
* Invitations from business & Social leaders
* Business & Social avenues opening easily for you

Imagine the difference in the attitude of hotel staff, anywhere in the
world, were you to sign in, not as Mr & Mrs but as Lord & Lady. Likewise you
can expect a dramatic difference in peoples attitude in the world of
business - where your Title will give you instant credibility and personal
prestige.

For immeasurable social and commercial advantages acquiring a Title is
probably the wisest and soundest investments you will ever make. The Titles
of Lord & or Lady, which our good and loyal friend, Lady Sarah
Helen Leeder has for current acquisition, are Seated Titles viz, they
include therewith a named area of land - the purchasers of which, will
legally be entitled to call themselves Lord & Lady of ...the named land
parcel purchased!

For example, were our Mr & Mrs Joe Field to purchase land from Lady Sarah
entitled Westminster then they would be legally entitled to call themselves
and be known as .... Lord and Lady Field of Westminster with all the social
and commercial benefits this would undoubtedly bring. You will legally
acquire the Titles and a named area of land belonging to Lady Sarah’s Estate
in Devonshire, England by way of land purchase. We would
make clear that it is the Titles themselves that are of significance here
with the land itself being of no great importance being but a token area of
Lady Sarah’s Estate. However, all legal requirements for the preparation of
Deeds and the Transfer of ownership of the land must be adhered to and so,
in addition to your Title Documentation you, the new Titled Land Owner, will
receive ....

A UK GOVERNMENT LAND CERTIFICATE - issued by H.M. Land Registry -
guaranteeing ownership of the land and showing thereon your new Life Titles
of Lord & or Lady.

Titles/Land Currently Available:
Lord & Lady of Old Trafford
Lord & Lady of Knightsbridge
Lord & Lady of Mull
Lord & Lady of Richmond
Lord & Lady of Blenhiem
Lord & Lady of Mayfair
Lord & Lady of Windsor
Lord & Lady of St.Andrews
Lord & Lady of York
Lord & Lady of Edinburgh
Lord & Lady of Oxford
Lord & Lady of Stirling
Lord & Lady of Cambridge
Lord & Lady of Kintyre
Lord & Lady of Kensington
Lord & Lady of Henley
Lord & Lady of Dartmouth
Lord & Lady of Westminster

NB: We have many more titles available than are shown here so if you do not
see the land title you would prefer.... perhaps the place of your birth or
your present home town ... then please e-mail your request to us and we will
research your chosen name and contact you by e-mail with our results.

ACQUIRING YOUR TITLE - COULDN'T BE EASIER...

1. Having chosen your Title from the list above - simply complete the
Application for Title & Land below after first reading the TERMS AND
CONDITIONS.

2. Surface mail the Application for Title & Land ( found at the end of this
letter) along with your payment to us at the address given below.

We will e-mail you within 3 days of receiving your Application form
confirming your request.

Please remember that, apart from you and your partner appearing upon the
Land Registry certificate a total of four individuals per title including
yourself can also be included as joint purchasers at no extra cost. Should
this be the case then please give full details of all other joint purchasers
when making your application. You may duplicate the form if required.

Importantly, your completed Application for Title & Land form not only gives
us the information needed but it also gives us the authority to act on your
behalf in completing the transfer of ownership of the land and Titles to
you or a third party should you wish to give the Titles and Land by way of a
gift.

Therefore, once we have your Application form we are able to complete all
the legal work necessary to facilitate the transfer - returning the
documentation directly to you when completed and registered in some 6-8
weeks along with an information pack detailing how to change your personal
documents - credit cards, cheque books, Driving Licence etc. - to include
your new Title.

We are certain that such prestigious Titles as so listed will prove to be
much sought after and cosseted by people, not just throughout the United
Kingdom but indeed, all over the world.

Titles / Land parcels are strictly limited and will be sold on a ‘first come
first served’ basis.

So for a new and confident beginning

RESERVE YOUR TITLE AND LAND WITHOUT DELAY!!!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Lord & Lady St.Clair of Huntingdon

TERMS & CONDITIONS

I. That parcel of land as identified within the application form
(hereinafter called ‘the land’) forms part of the freehold estate owned by
Lady Sarah Helen Leeder of Dartmouth (hereinafter called ‘the Vendor’) and
is situated in Dartmouth, Devon, UK.

II. The Vendor sells as Beneficial Owner with Title Absolute with the land
being free from any adverse notices, legal charge or other loan secured
against it and with no covenants being attached thereto.

III. To submit an offer to purchase the land the applicant (hereinafter
called ‘the Purchaser’) shall complete and send to: Lord & Lady St.Clair of
Huntingdon (hereinafter called the Purchasers legal representatives’) the
completed Application form attached hereto along with the full purchase
price as stated within that form. UK clients are asked to make cheques
payable to English Feudal Titles. Overseas clients are asked to make
payment by way of International Money Order payable in £ Pounds Sterling
made payable to English Feudal Titles.

IV. However, no legal contract shall be deemed to exist between the
Purchaser and the Vendor at this point as the offer to purchase the land is
subject to the Vendors acceptance of this offer - for it must be understood
that Titles/Land parcels are strictly limited and the Vendors acceptance of
the Purchasers offer is subject to the specific Titles/Land parcel being
still available.

V. If the land specified is still available the Vendors legal
representatives shall so confirm this by e-mail within 10 days of receipt of
the application form and a legal contract shall exist from the time of
sending of this e-mail of confirmation. If the land specified is no longer
available the Vendors legal representatives shall return the Purchasers
unprocessed cheque or International Money Order within the same time limit.

VI. Given that the land specified is available, the e-mail of confirmation -
as mentioned in V. above - completes the sale of land from the Vendor to the
Purchaser with the Purchaser now being the full and legal owner. The
Vendors legal representatives shall then act for the Purchaser in
registering their name and title to the land with the Land Registry and in
the facilitating of the personal Titles of Lord and/or Lady. No additional
charge will be made for these services.

VII. Upon completing the registration of ownership of the land and the
execution of the Title Documentation (which should take some 6-8weeks) the
Vendors legal representatives shall send the executed Land Registry
Certificate and personal Title Documentation and Certification directly to
the Purchaser.

VIII. To be clear and specific: the fee, as set forth in the Application for
Title attached hereto is all inclusive with no other fee or monies to pay
whatsoever and covers: the cost of the land itself, all Land Registry fees,
Title registration fees, all our legal costs in the transfer of ownership of
the land and in the preparation of all Title documentation, the use of Lady
Sarah's Address viz. Copythorne Manor for overseas clients - who are
respectfully reminded that HM Land Registry will not show an overseas
address upon a UK Land Certificate.

Please retain these Terms and Conditions for future reference.

APPLICATION FORM - APPLICATION FORM - APPLICATION FORM

****** ----------------------------------- *******

APPLICATION FOR LAND / TITLE

Please Note: Should your offer be accepted then it is the details as so
entered hereunder that will appear on the Title/Land Deeds. You are
therefore respectfully asked to give full details and to PRINT
LEARLY -TYPING THIS DOCUMENT IS PREFERABLE.

The name of the land Parcel required ............................ (e.g.
Westminster)

Title required Lord / Lady ............................ (e.g. Lord & Lady)

Title of applicant: Mr., Mrs., Miss, Master, Madam, Dr., Rev, Other ......
(Circle as appropriate)

Full name of Applicant ............................ (e.g. John Michael
Smith)

ADDRESS DETAILS

Street Address ............................ (i.e. 20 High Street)

Town / City ................................... (e.g. Bristol)

State / County ............................. (e.g.. Devon)

Post Code .................................. (e.g. BS9 6DC)

Date of Birth ............................... (e.g. 08-10-1965)

Telephone ................................. (e.g. (0117) - 123 4567)

Nationality ................................. (e.g. British Citizen)

DECLARATION:

I hereby declare that I have read, understood and accept the Terms &
Conditions as attached hereto and wish to make an offer to purchase the
Titles Lord and/or Lady and the land as so described in the sum of £199.00
(One Hundred & Ninety Nine pounds Sterling (£)).

PAYMENT METHODS:
NON-UK Clients International Money Order payable in £ Pounds Sterling in the
sum of £199.00 (an IMO can be easily obtained from your local bank)

Payable to: "English Feudal Titles"

UK Clients Cheque / PO in the sum of £199.00
Payable to: English Feudal Titles

Signature: ............................

Date: ............................ (e.g. 12-10-1999)

SECONDARY TITLE HOLDER DETAILS

Additional Name(s) (if any) to appear on the Title /Land Documentation

Title required Lord / Lady ............................ (e.g. Lord & Lady)

Title of applicant: Mr. Mrs. Miss, Mz, Dr. Rev.
Other ........................... (Circle as appropriate)

Full name of additional named person: ......................... (e.g. John
Michael Smith)

ADDRESS DETAILS
Street Address ............................. (e.g. 20 High Street)
Town / City .................................... (e.g. Taunton)
State / County ............................... (e.g. Somerset)
Post Code .................................... (e.g. BA3 3DZ)
Date of Birth ................................. (e.g. 08-10-1965)
Telephone ..................................... (e.g. 0117-123 4567)
Nationality ..................................... (e.g. American)

DECLARATION:
I herein state that the information so given above is true and accurate and
I understand that said information is to be used to provide me with the new
Title and name as so entered and said new Title and name are to be shown on
the resultant Land Registry Certificate as joint purchaser.

Signature of additional title applicant: ............................

Date: ............................ (e.g. 12-10-1999)

PLEASE FORWARD THIS FORM WITH YOUR PAYMENT TO:

Lord & Lady St.Clair of Huntingdon
Barnwell Manor,
Thrapston,
Northamptonshire,
NN14 4UY.

Tel (01832) 731432

Please be assured that this is an honest and genuine offer and we make no
attempt whatsoever to deceive. With this in mind please feel free to contact
us by letter, e-mail, fax or by telephoning - between 0900 - 1700 BST/GMT.
I would confirm that the land being conveyed, and as detailed within the
terms and conditions, is owned by Lady Sarah Helen Leeder under Land
Registry Certificate No. DN396904 and as held on deposit at HER MAJESTYS
LAND REGISTRY, Under deposit No. 710345D. Please feel free to verify this by
contacting H.M. LAND REGISTRY at: The Plymouth District Land Registry,
Plumer House, Tailyour Road, Crown Hill Plymouth, Devon PL6 5HY, U.K.

H.M. Land Registry Tel: (017520 636123

PLEASE NOTE - THAT DUE TO THE INVOLVED PROCESSES THE UK GOVERNMENT HAS TO GO
THROUGH IN ORDER TO TRANSFER THE LAND TO YOU - SOME APPLICATIONS MAY TAKE A
LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED. IN ANY CASE WE GUARANTEE THAT YOUR LAND
REGISTRY AND TITLE CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION WILL
BE SENT TO YOU WITHIN EIGHT WEEKS OF RECEIPT OF ORDER.

PLEASE REMEMBER - EACH LAND TITLE DEED CAN ONLY CONTAIN A MAXIMUM OF FOUR
INDIVIDUAL NAMES - IF YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL NAMES TO BE INCLUDED THEN
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COPY THIS APPLICATION FORM.

****** ----------------------------------- *******

Adrian Stapley

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote in
article <7uvqb1$mae$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>...

Allright, I want to be Lord God Almighty

Adrian

chris r

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon wrote...

> LORD RAYMOND MARTIN ST.CLAIR and LADY TRACY AMANDA ST.CLAIR of HUNTINGDON

<royal snip>

high society spamming?

--
I exercise strong self-control. I never drink anything stronger than gin
before breakfast - W C Fields

Sue H

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
In article <7uvqb1$mae$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>,Lord St. Clair of
Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote...

>Dear Friend, Allow us to introduce ourselves, We are ....

No. You already did it once by email.

Now piss off.
--
Sue H

Steve Yerbury

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
In article <01bf1e5c$f786e2e0$5cefb094@trust-pentium>, Adrian Stapley
<adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> writes
Sorry, that one's taken.
--
Steve Yerbury
As you suspected, all your co-workers are fools. You must learn to pity and

Steve Yerbury

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
In article <UFKQ3.2604$0k2.33708@stones>, chris r <chrisrickard@KILLSPAM
MERSgeocities.com> writes
>Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon wrote...

>> LORD RAYMOND MARTIN ST.CLAIR and LADY TRACY AMANDA ST.CLAIR of HUNTINGDON
>
><royal snip>
>
>high society spamming?
They wouldn't be so common.

High Society viande presse.

The Fourth Warrior

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99

Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote in message

I just wonder what Bluemantle would say about this, should he see this
advertisement for titles etcetera.

I will remind you that breeding can not be bought!

Please read the FAQ No adverts here!

TFW

Denis F

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
In article <wH74NoAt...@hossackhouse.demon.co.uk>, on Sun, 24 Oct

1999 22:25:01 +0100, Sue H <S...@hossackhouse.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>No. You already did it once by email.

I got one of them too,

Oh the power of the delete button....

--

denis

"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today.
They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'
So that was nice."

God

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
<adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> wrote:
> Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote in
> article <7uvqb1$mae$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>...

> Allright, I want to be Lord God Almighty

Oi!

That's *my* title.

Mine mine mine mine mine.

And you ain't having it, so there.

G.

--
Don't pray to me. I haven't got the time to sort out your problems. I've enough
of my own, thank you very much. What do you people think I am, a miracle

Poss

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
And on the 7th day, God invented the Harley Davidson, and on the 8th
day, He traded it in for something more powerful, and then on the 9th
day bedfor...@yahoo.com (Denis F):
said

>In article <wH74NoAt...@hossackhouse.demon.co.uk>, on Sun, 24 Oct
>1999 22:25:01 +0100, Sue H <S...@hossackhouse.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>No. You already did it once by email.
>
>I got one of them too,
>
>Oh the power of the delete button....

And me an' all!

Rev. Possum Bits (aka Pseudocherus peregrinus occidantalis), U.L.C.
Peering into her letterbox at pam...@wantree.com.au
Tottering through her home page at http://www.wantree.com.au/~pamela

"I'll take one with elephants." Derek Jacobi (I Claudius)

Adrian Stapley

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99

God <g...@softrock.co.uk> wrote in article <49563f...@softrock.co.uk>...

> In article <01bf1e5c$f786e2e0$5cefb094@trust-pentium>, Adrian Stapley
> <adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> wrote:
> > Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote in
> > article <7uvqb1$mae$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>...
>
> > Allright, I want to be Lord God Almighty
>
> Oi!
>
> That's *my* title.
>
> Mine mine mine mine mine.
>
> And you ain't having it, so there.

Oh, go on. We'll be able to cover for each other and take days off !

Adrian

Adrian Stapley

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
chris r <chrisr...@KILLSPAMMERSgeocities.com> wrote in article
<UFKQ3.2604$0k2.33708@stones>...
> Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon wrote...

> > LORD RAYMOND MARTIN ST.CLAIR and LADY TRACY AMANDA ST.CLAIR of
HUNTINGDON

> <royal snip>
>
> high society spamming?

They got the idea from Edward's "pay for dinner" operation. I hear the
Queen is hiring out the Corgis as security dogs for rich households. The
dogs are specially trained to recognise rich furnishings and not destroy
them, unlike the average Group 4 Rottweiller.

Adrian

Adrian Stapley

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
Steve Yerbury <ste...@stevey.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<tZuM9CAu...@stevey.demon.co.uk>...

> In article <01bf1e5c$f786e2e0$5cefb094@trust-pentium>, Adrian Stapley
> <adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> writes

> >Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote in
> >article <7uvqb1$mae$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>...
> >>
> >Allright, I want to be Lord God Almighty
> >
> >Adrian
> Sorry, that one's taken.
> --
Ah, but these people say I can buy a piece of it if I buy some land
associated with the title holder, and I do own a small piece of land in
God's own country ....

Adrian ( one of the Pantheon )

Tim Miller

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Denis F wrote:

> In article <wH74NoAt...@hossackhouse.demon.co.uk>, on Sun, 24 Oct
> 1999 22:25:01 +0100, Sue H <S...@hossackhouse.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >No. You already did it once by email.
>
> I got one of them too,
>
> Oh the power of the delete button....

Oh, no, the power of the bounce back to sender button with from: address
suitable munged and repeated several times ...

Tim (tm)
--
Tim Miller
tm9...@bristol.ac.uk

The New Romantic

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99

God <g...@softrock.co.uk> wrote in message

> In article <01bf1e5c$f786e2e0$5cefb094@trust-pentium>, Adrian Stapley
> <adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> wrote:
> > Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote in
> > article <7uvqb1$mae$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>...
>
> > Allright, I want to be Lord God Almighty
>
> Oi!
>
> That's *my* title.
>
> Mine mine mine mine mine.
>
> And you ain't having it, so there.
>
> G.

As if anyone else wants anything to do with dredgwater<vbg>
--
Say Owwww Arrrr,
Say Owwww Arrrr,

chris r

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
Adrian Stapley wrote in message

> They got the idea from Edward's "pay for dinner" operation. I hear the
> Queen is hiring out the Corgis as security dogs for rich households. The
> dogs are specially trained to recognise rich furnishings and not destroy
> them, unlike the average Group 4 Rottweiller.

just realised lord hunt rhymes with c.....

--
"The only difference between graffiti and philosophy is the word fuck." -
Unknown

The Fourth Warrior

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99

chris r <chrisr...@KILLSPAMMERSgeocities.com> wrote in message

> Adrian Stapley wrote in message
>
> > They got the idea from Edward's "pay for dinner" operation. I hear the
> > Queen is hiring out the Corgis as security dogs for rich households. The
> > dogs are specially trained to recognise rich furnishings and not destroy
> > them, unlike the average Group 4 Rottweiller.
>
> just realised lord hunt rhymes with c.....

Now go and wash your mouth out m' lad for even thinking about that one or
Auntie Suze will come an' slap the back of yourn legs. Hell, man I wouldn't
like a swipe from her yer knows. her can get real mean yer know! <vbg>

TFW

su...@clara.co.uk

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:34:19 +0100, "The Fourth Warrior"
<da...@datankerd.u-met.cam> wrote:

>Now go and wash your mouth out m' lad for even thinking about that one or
>Auntie Suze will come an' slap the back of yourn legs.

I'd like to slap the back of *anyone's* legs at the moment.

Just come in from London. Paddington-Cheltenham train took three and
a half fucking hours to get me home. One hour and fifteeen minutes of
this time was spent sitting on a stationary (oh ha ha ha) train in
Paddington because there were "signal faults". I counted 22 people
who left the train. When we did eventually leave, I estimate the
speed of the bloody thing at about thirty miles an hour, all the way
home.

This service cost me £27.50 single, plus twelve quid for the Heathrow
express (15 minutes from terminal 3) to Paddington. Fifty quid.

Cunts.

Suze.

The Fourth Warrior

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99

<su...@clara.co.uk> wrote in message news:3814c9e3...@news.clara.net...

Hhhrrrrrmmmmm! Do I detect that you aren't feeling very happy with your lot
at the moment Suze?

Oh, BTW your keyboard's done a wobbly!

TFW

Adrian Stapley

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
chris r <chrisr...@KILLSPAMMERSgeocities.com> wrote in article
<lw0R3.2762$0k2.37456@stones>...

> Adrian Stapley wrote in message
>
> > They got the idea from Edward's "pay for dinner" operation. I hear the
> > Queen is hiring out the Corgis as security dogs for rich households.
The
> > dogs are specially trained to recognise rich furnishings and not
destroy
> > them, unlike the average Group 4 Rottweiller.
>
> just realised lord hunt rhymes with c.....

On that note, I have just realised there is no Earl/Lord/Duke or whatever
of Prattsbottom ( No, titter ye not, it is a place in Kent )

What a shame there isn't a Far Corfe around the back of Poole

Adrian

( Sig of the month, I noted this just before I went on Hols and didn't get
the Sigholder's name... )

When I die I want it to be peacefully in my sleep, just like Grandfather,
Not screaming and shouting, like the passengers in his car

Matt Wicken

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
Adrian Stapley <adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> wrote in
message news:01bf1ed1$a1eb1700$83eeb094@trust-pentium...

> > >Allright, I want to be Lord God Almighty
> > >

> > >Adrian
> > Sorry, that one's taken.
> > --
> Ah, but these people say I can buy a piece of it if I buy some land
> associated with the title holder, and I do own a small piece of land in
> God's own country ....

That's alright then...can we call you LGA?

--
Matt
www.mwicken.freeserve.co.uk

Matt Wicken

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
> In article <01bf1e5c$f786e2e0$5cefb094@trust-pentium>, Adrian Stapley
> <adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> wrote:
> > Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote in
> > article <7uvqb1$mae$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>...
>
> > Allright, I want to be Lord God Almighty
>
> Oi!
>
> That's *my* title.
>
> Mine mine mine mine mine.
>
> And you ain't having it, so there.

Don't *you* start. The last thing we want is another visit from that
infernal Reverend!

Matt Wicken

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
chris r <chrisr...@KILLSPAMMERSgeocities.com> wrote in message

> Adrian Stapley wrote in message
>
> > They got the idea from Edward's "pay for dinner" operation. I hear the
> > Queen is hiring out the Corgis as security dogs for rich households. The
> > dogs are specially trained to recognise rich furnishings and not destroy
> > them, unlike the average Group 4 Rottweiller.
>
> just realised lord hunt rhymes with c.....

...cord front?

The Ancient Geek

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99

>I'd like to slap the back of *anyone's* legs at the moment.

Oooh - kinky!

>a half fucking hours to get me home.

At least you had onbaord entertainment eh?

>Cunts.
Tits.

--
http://www.uklsw.org The uk.local.southwest website
to reply by mail kill the 'roaches

The Fourth Warrior

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99

The Ancient Geek <ge...@cockroaches.uklsw.org> wrote in message

> In article <3814c9e3...@news.clara.net>, su...@clara.co.uk wrote:
>
> >I'd like to slap the back of *anyone's* legs at the moment.
> Oooh - kinky!
>
> >a half fucking hours to get me home.
> At least you had onbaord entertainment eh?
>
> >Cunts.
> Tits.
Arse.

--
TFW

Who must be seen to keep up with tradition. <eg>

Steve Yerbury

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
In article <KRgR3.4061$7D1.2...@newsr2.u-net.net>, The Fourth Warrior
<da...@datankerd.u-met.cam> writes

>The Ancient Geek <ge...@cockroaches.uklsw.org> wrote in message
>> In article <3814c9e3...@news.clara.net>, su...@clara.co.uk wrote:
>>
>> >I'd like to slap the back of *anyone's* legs at the moment.
>> Oooh - kinky!
>>
>> >a half fucking hours to get me home.
>> At least you had onbaord entertainment eh?
>>
>> >Cunts.
>> Tits.
>Arse.
Feck

bad

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
In article <3814c9e3...@news.clara.net>, su...@clara.co.uk says...

> On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:34:19 +0100, "The Fourth Warrior"
> <da...@datankerd.u-met.cam> wrote:
>

> >Now go and wash your mouth out m' lad for even thinking about that one or
> >Auntie Suze will come an' slap the back of yourn legs.
>
> I'd like to slap the back of *anyone's* legs at the moment.
>
> Just come in from London. Paddington-Cheltenham train took three and
> a half fucking hours to get me home. One hour and fifteeen minutes of
> this time was spent sitting on a stationary (oh ha ha ha) train in
> Paddington because there were "signal faults". I counted 22 people
> who left the train. When we did eventually leave, I estimate the
> speed of the bloody thing at about thirty miles an hour, all the way
> home.
>
> This service cost me £27.50 single, plus twelve quid for the Heathrow
> express (15 minutes from terminal 3) to Paddington. Fifty quid.
>
> Cunts.
>
> Suze.

like rory bremner said, making the trains safer by making them slower, so
if there is a "bump" it is a small one........

chris r

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
<su...@clara.co.uk> wrote in message

> I'd like to slap the back of *anyone's* legs at the moment.

but I never actuall said cunt yet.....ooops!

> Just come in from London. Paddington-Cheltenham train took three and
> a half fucking hours to get me home. One hour and fifteeen minutes of
> this time was spent sitting on a stationary (oh ha ha ha) train in
> Paddington because there were "signal faults". I counted 22 people
> who left the train. When we did eventually leave, I estimate the
> speed of the bloody thing at about thirty miles an hour, all the way
> home.

so they've either not fixed things completely yet or there's new faults?
either way it must be 1) a little spooky and 2) fucking annoying to be
travellling on a train only doing 30mph.

> This service cost me £27.50 single, plus twelve quid for the Heathrow
> express (15 minutes from terminal 3) to Paddington. Fifty quid.

heathrow express is a nice train, shame it costs so damn much, and the tv's
shite and all!

> Cunts.

s'wot I said!

hope you've chilled out since suze!

--
A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her - W
C Fields

chris r

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Steve Yerbury wrote in message

>The Fourth Warrior writes

> >> Tits.
> >Arse.
> Feck

DRINK!!

su...@clara.co.uk

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:25:37 +0100, "chris r"
<chrisr...@KILLSPAMMERSgeocities.com> wrote:

>heathrow express is a nice train, shame it costs so damn much, and the tv's
>shite and all!

Oh how true. The mating habits of marsupials. I tell you, it was
surreal.

>hope you've chilled out since suze!

Yep. But only after I spoke with Great Western in a cross voice, and
they agreed a refund of the twenty seven quid fifty.

Suze

su...@clara.co.uk

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:49:44 +0100, m...@home.here (bad) wrote:

>like rory bremner said, making the trains safer by making them slower, so
>if there is a "bump" it is a small one........

Exactly what I thought at the time, Fawkes.

Suze

su...@clara.co.uk

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:06:10 GMT, ge...@cockroaches.uklsw.org (The
Ancient Geek) wrote:

>>a half fucking hours to get me home.

>At least you had onbaord entertainment eh?

Wot? You mean it sometimes lasts more than five minutes? Crikey -
no one ever tells me anything.

Suze

su...@clara.co.uk

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:32:57 +0100, "The Fourth Warrior"
<da...@datankerd.u-met.cam> wrote:

>Oh, BTW your keyboard's done a wobbly!

Has it? Really? What's it look like your end, then?

Suze

Sue H

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
In article <3814c9e3...@news.clara.net>,su...@clara.co.uk wrote...

>On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:34:19 +0100, "The Fourth Warrior"
><da...@datankerd.u-met.cam> wrote:
>>Now go and wash your mouth out m' lad for even thinking about that one or
>>Auntie Suze will come an' slap the back of yourn legs.
>
>I'd like to slap the back of *anyone's* legs at the moment.

*gulp*

<snip justified rant>

Look, you're home safe now - the fire's roaring, why don't you pour
yerself a drink and try and relax awhile :)
--
Sue H

su...@clara.co.uk

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:38:40 +0100, Sue H
<S...@hossackhouse.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Look, you're home safe now - the fire's roaring

Gawd, I wish. Nowt but radiators, and one of those is knackered.
Double calvados rations are in order, to keep the hands warm and
the head cool. Ish.

Suze

The Ancient Geek

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
In article <dLoR3.4118$7D1.2...@newsr2.u-net.net>, The Fourth Warrior wrote:

>> if there is a "bump" it is a small one........
>

>.............. to start with!

Yeah, must be all that on-board fucking...

Adrian Stapley

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Matt Wicken <ma...@mwicken.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in article
<7v52ou$kr4$3...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> Adrian Stapley <adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:01bf1ed1$a1eb1700$83eeb094@trust-pentium...

> > > Sorry, that one's taken.
> > > --
> > Ah, but these people say I can buy a piece of it if I buy some land
> > associated with the title holder, and I do own a small piece of land in
> > God's own country ....
>
> That's alright then...can we call you LGA?

Of course you can, and don't forget the genuflections :)

Adrian LGA

Adrian Stapley

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99

The Ancient Geek <ge...@cockroaches.uklsw.org> wrote in article
<TKpR3.4134$7D1.2...@newsr2.u-net.net>...

> In article <dLoR3.4118$7D1.2...@newsr2.u-net.net>, The Fourth Warrior
wrote:

> >> if there is a "bump" it is a small one........
> >
> >.............. to start with!
> >

> Yeah, must be all that on-board fucking...

So what club do you get membership of after railway coitus ? The half-mile
long club ? The 2-hour wait club ? Or the Oh-dear I've been cancelled again
club ?

Adrian

bad

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <01bf2004$3b32b480$13eab094@trust-pentium>,
adr...@semleystation.spam-me-not.prestel.co.uk says...

> So what club do you get membership of after railway coitus ? The half-mile
> long club ? The 2-hour wait club ? Or the Oh-dear I've been cancelled again
> club ?

no, the "I'm coming on platform 3 in 15 minutes" club........

chris r

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Matt Wicken wrote in message

> ...cord front?

no, I was thinking of cunt....but then it's usually that or beer!

Sue H

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
In article <38160d97...@news.clara.net>,su...@clara.co.uk wrote...

Uh oh. Then it would possibly be a bit tactless to tell you I have a
whole day to myself tomorrow. Which I am ideally planning to spend
getting caught up with some much needed relax time, preferably curled up
on the settee in front of the fire with a book. Which, in reality, will
doubtless turn into me getting caught up with some jobs around the house
instead. Hmmm.
--
Sue H

Dave Ford

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

> Lord St. Clair of Huntingdon wrote...
> > LORD RAYMOND MARTIN ST.CLAIR and LADY TRACY AMANDA ST.CLAIR of
HUNTINGDON

> high society spamming?

High society?

Lady *Tracy*?!

I don't quite think so.

Wembley

Phil Stovell

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
On Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:29:10 +0100 in uk.local.southwest, "Lord St. Clair of
Huntingdon" <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote:

>Dear Friend, Allow us to introduce ourselves, We are ....

And shown to be scam merchants (as I said to your ISP when I reported your
spam) on watchdog last night.
--
Phil Stovell | If the Primary Clear Light is not recognized,
Petersfield, Hants, UK | there remains the possibility of maintaining

Matt Wicken

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Phil Stovell <ph...@shuv.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:29:10 +0100 in uk.local.southwest, "Lord St. Clair
of
> Huntingdon" <Lor...@im-interactive.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Dear Friend, Allow us to introduce ourselves, We are ....
>
> And shown to be scam merchants (as I said to your ISP when I reported your
> spam) on watchdog last night.

Yes, their verdict was that whilst the average man in the street may be
impressed by the title, it doesn't actually cut the mustard, especially when
you turn up to vote in the House of Lords. Yet another fucking rip off.