There must be more to life than this!

Whispering Bob

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
I have been off work this week, and God I have never been so fed up! I read
this NG, and so far TFW has got an admirer who is well dodgy, Ellen has
found a Spanish boyfriend, and some other nutter who she had round her place
just once, and now he wants to marry her. I have been visiting an American
NG about some moralistic tart called Laura, and having huge arguments about
1776, W.W.II( why can't they say the Second World War?) and what a fantastic
nation they are, and I of course had to put them right on a couple of
issues, well I had to. They actually believe they are the best at
everything.........

Anyway, I went to Weymouth Yesterday, and sat on the beach, thinking I could
do a Reggie Perrin, so I took off all my clothes, and ran into the sea. I
had planned to fake my own death, but for those of you who don't know,
Weymouth's beach is a tad shallow, and is so for a considerable distance,
well I ran as far as I could before my gonads rested in my throat cos of the
cold and decided.....THERE HAS TO MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The
Policewoman on duty was very nice, she didn't laugh very loud at all really,
said something about me only breaking the laws of Nature, whatever that
meant.

The Ancient Geek

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Whispering Bob wrote in message
<72fgo3$kft$1...@newsreader2.core.theplanet.net>...
<snip>

>just once, and now he wants to marry her. I have been visiting an American
>NG about some moralistic tart called Laura, and having huge arguments about
>1776, W.W.II( why can't they say the Second World War?) and what a
fantastic
>nation they are, and I of course had to put them right on a couple of
>issues, well I had to. They actually believe they are the best at
>everything.........

American IRC servers are a tremendous source of fun too :o))

<snip>

>cold and decided.....THERE HAS TO MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The

<snip>

Don't do it Bob, at leat not until we have Yeovil Town, BP and News
International in whole or majority SW ownership. Surely that is worth living
for?

8=)

Whispering Bob

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Oh F*ck I forgot about that. Yeah, there is that. Cheers

Ellen Stafford

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
In article: <72fgo3$kft$1...@newsreader2.core.theplanet.net> "Whispering
Bob" <rob...@mcconnell98.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
> Ellen has
> found a Spanish boyfriend, and some other nutter who she had round her
place
> just once, and now he wants to marry her.

Pardon???? could you explain what world you are living in??

Ell
--

---------------------*smile*-----------------------
! Ellen Stafford from Bath in the UK !

The Fourth Warrior

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98

Bob, mate. Just love your sense of humour, long may it reign (rain).

I get your drift about being at home. Imagine being firmly ensconced in your
residence for weeks at a time with no hope of going out . Okay, you see out
of the window but that's all. Mind you, you soon find things to
do...............one sheep, two sheep, three sheep and a fly, four sheep
and....................

TFW

LB

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
In article <MMJ22.451$ee1.8...@newsr2.u-net.net>, The Fourth Warrior
<da...@detankard.u-net.com> allegedly writes

Ah...you still have a copy of Toby's sheep then ?
--
LB

Remove the <label.> when replying by e-mail.

The Fourth Warrior

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98

LB wrote in message ...

First I've heard of it. What's that all about Leese? Toby written a book?

TFW

LB

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
In article <dZ232.570$ee1.1...@newsr2.u-net.net>, The Fourth Warrior
<da...@detankard.u-net.com> allegedly writes

>First I've heard of it. What's that all about Leese? Toby written a book?

I don't believe this ..............<g>

[Bangs head rapidly against wall]

The Fourth Warrior

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98

LB wrote in message ...
>In article <dZ232.570$ee1.1...@newsr2.u-net.net>, The Fourth Warrior
><da...@detankard.u-net.com> allegedly writes
>>
>>First I've heard of it. What's that all about Leese? Toby written a
book?

>I don't believe this ..............<g>
>
>[Bangs head rapidly against wall]
>--
>LB

Leese, Leese! Whatever are you doing? Trying to give yourself a terminal
headache?

Okay, okay,okay! I give up!

If you're too embarrassed to tell me here, give me an e-mail. Anything as
long as it stops that horrible squishing crump as your head hits the wall.
And, your blushes of course. <VBG>

TFW