Receptive noninitiation

Andrew Russell

Jul 20, 2002, 6:42:50 AM7/20/02
If a woman makes a pass at her male boss, and her boss responds, he
(not she) is guilty of sexual harassment, according to Hunter College
professor Sue Rosenberg Zalk. Zalk's term for this underpublicized
offense: "receptive noninitiation."

http://www.vix.com/pub/men/books/extracts/pc-date.html

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jul 20, 2002, 11:43:43 AM7/20/02
On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:42:50 +0000 (UTC), this...@goes.nowhere.org
(Andrew Russell) wrote:

>If a woman makes a pass at her male boss, and her boss responds, he
>(not she) is guilty of sexual harassment, according to Hunter College
>professor Sue Rosenberg Zalk. Zalk's term for this underpublicized
>offense: "receptive noninitiation."

This is jewish logic already.

jackkincaid

Jul 20, 2002, 2:30:01 PM7/20/02
this...@goes.nowhere.org (Andrew Russell) wrote in message news:<3d393ea0...@news.btinternet.com>...

> If a woman makes a pass at her male boss, and her boss responds, he
> (not she) is guilty of sexual harassment, according to Hunter College
> professor Sue Rosenberg Zalk. Zalk's term for this underpublicized
> offense: "receptive noninitiation."

Those crazy Americans.

Do I detect a slight problem vis-a-vis getting jiggy with it opposite
sex-wise, Andrew?

John Yates

Jul 20, 2002, 2:51:32 PM7/20/02
On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:43:43 GMT, rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd
Terence Fformby-Smythe) wrote:

>>If a woman makes a pass at her male boss, and her boss responds, he
>>(not she) is guilty of sexual harassment, according to Hunter College
>>professor Sue Rosenberg Zalk. Zalk's term for this underpublicized
>>offense: "receptive noninitiation."
>
>This is jewish logic already.

Forget jews. That's idiot nazi bullshit from loonies stuck in the
1930's. Femifascism is a real threat today. And it's getting worse.
Don't cloud the issue with irrelevant crap.

John Yates

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jul 20, 2002, 11:39:36 PM7/20/02
On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:51:32 GMT, jya...@bobo.pp.fi (John Yates)
wrote:

Irrelevant crap? American jews are at the forefront of this
'movement'.

Society

Jul 22, 2002, 12:19:40 AM7/22/02
"jackkincaid" <theov...@another.com> wrote in message

> Andrew Russell wrote...

> > If a woman makes a pass at her male boss,
> > and her boss responds, he (not she) is guilty
> > of sexual harassment, according to Hunter College
> > professor Sue Rosenberg Zalk. Zalk's term for
> > this underpublicized offense: "receptive noninitiation."
>
> Those crazy Americans.
>
> Do I detect a slight problem vis-a-vis getting jiggy
> with it opposite sex-wise, Andrew?

<laugh>

No question about it, jackkincaid is into "deceptive
initiation" of a shaming game. Very she-male feminist,
that behavior is.

--
Real men are good people.