Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Robert Henderson

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 05:44:3706.11.02
an
"Be careful Paul, nobody has ever been closer to a member of my family
than you wee to Diana. There are powers at work in this country about
which we have no knowledge." Paul Burrell recounting his meeting with
the Queen in The Daily Mirror 7 6 02

How do we interpret this? It is obviously a warning from the Queen, but
of what sort? Is she just making a straightforward threat? Is she
frightened herself and pleading with Burrell not to make waves? Is she
acting under orders from someone else?

Then there is the distinctly odd "There are powers at work in this
country about which we have no knowledge." Is the "we" the royal "we"
or merely the ordinary pronoun including the Queen and Burrell? Or could
it be a general "we" including the populace at large?

And what or who are the "powers" whom the Queen claims not to know
about? The security forces? The Government? Private individuals who know
too much? Foreign powers? The NWO?

As this story unravels it gets murkier and murkier. I wonder if it will
be the end of the monarchy in the long run? RH
--
Robert Henderson
phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk

Steve Walker

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 05:55:5006.11.02
an
Robert Henderson wrote:
> "Be careful Paul, nobody has ever been closer to a member of my
> family than you wee to Diana. There are powers at work in this
> country about which we have no knowledge." Paul Burrell recounting
> his meeting with the Queen in The Daily Mirror 7 6 02
>
> How do we interpret this? It is obviously a warning from the Queen,
> but of what sort? Is she just making a straightforward threat? Is
> she frightened herself and pleading with Burrell not to make waves?
> Is she acting under orders from someone else?

Sorry, but I simply don't believe Brenda would come out with such a
statement.

The Todal

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 05:59:5706.11.02
an

"Robert Henderson" <Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Be careful Paul, nobody has ever been closer to a member of my family
> than you wee to Diana. There are powers at work in this country about
> which we have no knowledge." Paul Burrell recounting his meeting with
> the Queen in The Daily Mirror 7 6 02
>
> How do we interpret this?

We interpret it by saying that it is such an inherently implausible
conversation that it is really an outrage that the Queen did not give
evidence about the conversation and the jury was not given the opportunity
to weigh the evidence and give a verdict.

Blair seems to think that the system is perfectly okay, and that no changes
are necessary. So that means that whenever the Queen is involved, justice
cannot be done. Is she worth it? I mean, really? When will we ever have a
Labour government with the courage to remove the Queen as head of state? Is
it perhaps an issue that the Tories could usefully embrace?

Paris

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 06:13:4006.11.02
an
"Robert Henderson" <Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> As this story unravels it gets murkier and murkier. I wonder if it will
> be the end of the monarchy in the long run? RH

No.. The monarchy are a valuable straw man...

--
Paris. Not the City

the idiot

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 06:55:2406.11.02
an

"Robert Henderson" <Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Be careful Paul, nobody has ever been closer to a member of my family
> than you wee to Diana. There are powers at work in this country about
> which we have no knowledge." Paul Burrell recounting his meeting with
> the Queen in The Daily Mirror 7 6 02
>
> How do we interpret this? It is obviously a warning from the Queen, but
> of what sort? Is she just making a straightforward threat? Is she
> frightened herself and pleading with Burrell not to make waves? Is she
> acting under orders from someone else?
>
> Then there is the distinctly odd "There are powers at work in this
> country about which we have no knowledge." Is the "we" the royal "we"
> or merely the ordinary pronoun including the Queen and Burrell? Or could
> it be a general "we" including the populace at large?
>
> And what or who are the "powers" whom the Queen claims not to know
> about? The security forces? The Government? Private individuals who know
> too much? Foreign powers? The NWO?
>
> As this story unravels it gets murkier and murkier. I wonder if it will
> be the end of the monarchy in the long run? RH

i suppose she could be referring to those that had diana killed, but then
again if she has no knowledge of them how does she know they are up to
something?

MP

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 07:00:5606.11.02
an
> There are powers at work in this country about
> which we have no knowledge

The Illuminati !!!!

(PS: Don't feed the conspiracy theorists!)

peter

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 07:06:5206.11.02
an
In article <eDPJ6fAV...@anywhere.demon.co.uk>, Robert Henderson
<Phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> stated: -

>"Be careful Paul, nobody has ever been closer to a member of my family
>than you wee to Diana. There are powers at work in this country about
>which we have no knowledge." Paul Burrell recounting his meeting with
>the Queen in The Daily Mirror 7 6 02
>
>How do we interpret this? It is obviously a warning from the Queen, but
>of what sort? Is she just making a straightforward threat? Is she
>frightened herself and pleading with Burrell not to make waves? Is she
>acting under orders from someone else?

she is frightened herself -

>Then there is the distinctly odd "There are powers at work in this
>country about which we have no knowledge." Is the "we" the royal "we"
>or merely the ordinary pronoun including the Queen and Burrell? Or could
>it be a general "we" including the populace at large?
>
>And what or who are the "powers" whom the Queen claims not to know
>about? The security forces? The Government? Private individuals who know
>too much? Foreign powers? The NWO?
>
>As this story unravels it gets murkier and murkier. I wonder if it will
>be the end of the monarchy in the long run? RH

--
peter

peter

ungelesen,
06.11.2002, 07:11:0406.11.02
an
In article <Hw7y9.2345$XN5.296254@wards>, MP <M...@plusnet.com> stated: -
ah go on!

Here is something that seems to me could be true or, if not true, then
very near the truth on many points.

If this is too much to accept -- because of your own limitations to
absorb really bad news or your doubt of its truthfulness -- than
remember -- the Pentagon small-plane attack evidence is evidence
sufficient to convict most of the leadership discussed here anyway,
wether they are Satanists etc. or not.

Now for the article: