Colin Port ....CEOP Call in The 'Big Guns'

1 view

Webmanager_CritEst

May 18, 2009, 8:00:10 AM5/18/09
Kid-porn support for chief

By JOHN COLES

CHILD abuse campaigners Sara Payne and Shy Keenan have backed a top
cop who is risking jail in a battle over suspected paedophile images.

They said they were “1,000 per cent” behind Chief Constable Colin
Port, who is refusing to return 87 computer hard drives to their
owner.

They were seized from the man’s home along with 2,500 child porn
images — but he claimed the raid was illegal and won a High Court
order banning police from examining them.

Ms Keenan said: “Sara and I cannot believe this man has used the law
to stop the police taking proper action. The law seems to be
protecting the wrong person.”

The wealthy 68-year-old was raided over possible conspiracy to possess
indecent photos.

He had given evidence in child porn cases as a computer expert, but
was later discredited. Mr Port, head of Avon and Somerset police,
risks jail for contempt of court.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2434165.ece

****

Services rendered call on debts to be repaid ... 1000%

WM
www.critest.com

Webmanager_CritEst

May 18, 2009, 8:02:57 AM5/18/09

wolfy

May 19, 2009, 8:33:18 AM5/19/09
On Mon, 18 May 2009 05:00:10 -0700 (PDT), Webmanager_CritEst
<webma...@critest.com> wrote:

>Kid-porn support for chief
>
>By JOHN COLES
>
>CHILD abuse campaigners Sara Payne and Shy Keenan have backed a top
>cop who is risking jail in a battle over suspected paedophile images.

More to do with sour grapes, as these two unhinged mouthpieces have
conspired to harrass Jim Bates in a quite appalling manner and don't
like it now they've been shown up!