XBOX Disassembly

Gary

Dec 28, 2002, 8:41:07 AM12/28/02
Hi

Anybody know of a website with detailed diagrams of an XBOX Disassembly?
There are that many screws etc!!

--
Gary
Please remove #THEOBVIOUS# to reply via e-mail

edd

Dec 28, 2002, 9:33:58 AM12/28/02

"Gary" <gary@#THEOBVIOUS#gmort.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

www.xbox-scene.com in the tutorials

edd

Gary

Dec 28, 2002, 10:13:47 AM12/28/02
edd wrote:
> www.xbox-scene.com in the tutorials

Thanks for that edd, but I have now had a change of heart, my brother wants
an XBOX, so I am going to sell him mine and buy a prechipped XBOX to save a
possible knackerd console!

So that leaves me with an unopened Executer 2 chip for sale, bought 2 days
ago from Baldbouncer for Ł30.
Anybody want to give me Ł25.00 including P&P for it? Nochex accepted for
fast delivery.