Para Para Paradise (PPP)-Unofficial Release for DC

Matt Boliver

Jan 23, 2002, 9:38:02 AM1/23/02
Did you know that this game has been "Unofficially" converted to the
Dreamcast and you can purchase it from www.lan-kwai.com

The gif on the website is of the PS2 version. When I questioned them
about it their response was "PPP for the DC is an unofficial release,
that why it cannot be found in any official release listing. A chinese
company simply renamed it to DreamParaPara, made their own controller,
and there you go - an excellent party game for a low price, while Konami
wasted their chance to bring more Bemani games to the DC, except DDR. We
did not scan the covershot of the game CD box, so we used
the PS2 picture - but you ca be ensured it's a fully working DC
version."

So have placed an order and will let you guys know how i get on.

PS Have also managed to order Segagaga (Limited Edition) for $85!

Cool

Matt

Jeff Adams

Jan 25, 2002, 12:35:54 AM1/25/02
>From: "Matt Boliver" matt.b...@btinternet.com
>Date: 1/23/2002 8:38 AM Central Standard Time

>Did you know that this game has been "Unofficially" converted to the
>Dreamcast and you can purchase it from www.lan-kwai.com
>
>The gif on the website is of the PS2 version. When I questioned them
>about it their response was "PPP for the DC is an unofficial release,
>that why it cannot be found in any official release listing. A chinese
>company simply renamed it to DreamParaPara, made their own controller,
>and there you go - an excellent party game for a low price, while Konami
>wasted their chance to bring more Bemani games to the DC, except DDR. We
>did not scan the covershot of the game CD box, so we used
>the PS2 picture - but you ca be ensured it's a fully working DC
>version."
>
>So have placed an order and will let you guys know how i get on.

I saw that a couple of months ago and was going to order one but had to wait. I
can't wait to hear how it is.

>PS Have also managed to order Segagaga (Limited Edition) for $85!
>
>Cool

Very cool!

>Matt

Jeff