Bryncelyn, Ystalyfera

1 view

Matt

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
Brewed at the Wern Fawr Inn in Ystalyfera, The landlord, Will, brews 5
ales, all based on Buddy Holly for their names. It is marvellous.

Currently only available at The Wern Fawr, or at The Highlander & The
Star in Neath at selected times.

The "Oh Boy", 4.5% was exquisite.

Buddy's delight should be on at The Highlander by the weekend.

I would recommend anyone in the S Wales area to try some of the beers
from this brew-pub

--
Matt Gullam

The Highlander, Neath, S.Wales, Find us in the GBG

Pandora

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
In article <38AADF72...@clara.SPAMco.ukBLOCK>,

Matt <altmus...@clara.SPAMco.ukBLOCK> wrote:
> Brewed at the Wern Fawr Inn in Ystalyfera, The landlord, Will, brews 5
> ales, all based on Buddy Holly for their names. It is marvellous.

Funny I don't remember BH singing "Bryncelyn"....

--
Christine Ramsbottom

Matt

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00

Ah, but in Welsh, Bryn is the top of a hill, and Celyn is a holly bush.
So the name Bryncelyn implies Buddy Holly at the top of the world.

Until his plane crashed of course.

--
Matt Gullam

AMR Website URL: http://www.altmusicrush.clara.co.uk