good

ahmad

Apr 13, 2007, 5:02:23 PM4/13/07

http://www.islam-guide.com/

Explore and recognise the words meanings in the scriptures

http://www.qurancomplex.org/Quran/Targama/Targama.asp

Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in

the history of humanity.

http://mohammad.islamway.com/

Weatherlawyer

Apr 14, 2007, 5:46:07 AM4/14/07
On Apr 13, 10:02 pm, "ahmad" <6132AH...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.islam-guide.com/

> Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
> the history of humanity.

What does he look like then?

I would have thought the most recognised man was Jesus. He's the one
with the open arms, beard, long hair and a face that looks like he's
been on drugs for three days and now can't decide if he's stood on a
nail or something.

A pretty, hairy, tallish, thin bloke with aethereal highlights and a
pout. Walks with a limp. Got his head in the clouds. Always looks like
he's going to fall over. You must have seen him around.

You couldn't miss him. Always wears a loincloth or a dressing gown.

If I try to picture Mohammed all I get is black skittles with slots
for eyes and lots of camels and sand dunes.

And some loon gibbering from a weird looking lamp-post or inland
lighthouse.