Dual element immersion heater

ephrai...@hotmail.com

Apr 17, 2008, 6:45:09 PM4/17/08
I have searched for and failed to find a replacement dual element
immersion heater.
It has two elements, a long one and a short one. It is controlled by
a wall switch that allows the user to choose between a "sink" or
"bath" setting. These correspond with the short and long elements.
Its working is obvious!

Any ideas about a brand?

Any ideas about a source where I can buy one.
Thanks
EP

Phil L

Apr 17, 2008, 6:51:55 PM4/17/08

Phil L

Apr 17, 2008, 6:53:00 PM4/17/08

Bob Eager

Apr 17, 2008, 6:53:51 PM4/17/08
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:45:09 UTC, "ephrai...@hotmail.com"
<ephrai...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have searched for and failed to find a replacement dual element
> immersion heater.
> It has two elements, a long one and a short one. It is controlled by
> a wall switch that allows the user to choose between a "sink" or
> "bath" setting. These correspond with the short and long elements.
> Its working is obvious!

Look for a CEF (City Electrical Factors) near you. They will sell to the
public, or did last time I bought one.
http://www.diybanter.com

Clot

Apr 18, 2008, 7:04:20 PM4/18/08

I bought similar at Wickes years ago. 'Twas just under £20 from
recollection.