Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Lidl Fein clone on the way?

0 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

mike

não lida,
15 de jun. de 2009, 12:29:1115/06/2009
para
Googling for prices of Bosch PMF180 / Fein clones, I came across this:

http://www.kompernass.com/pages/index.php?page=1,2,1,1&product=668

It'll be interesting to see what this retails for and whether
replacement blades are cheap/compatible with other makes.

Also noticed the model that dubious mail-order outfit Westfalia sell
for £50 is available in a 120V US HarborFreight version for approx
£25. Seems to be relatively well thought of for a bargain basement
cheapie.

Stuart Noble

não lida,
15 de jun. de 2009, 13:14:4015/06/2009
para

Can't think of a power tool that is more likely to be routinely pushed
beyond its limits. My Bosch Power Scraper (a similar design) fell to
bits after 5 minutes of removing caked up paintwork on a window cill.
Power my arse.

auct...@sheldononline.co.uk

não lida,
15 de jun. de 2009, 15:26:2415/06/2009
para

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=3628827&Cat=6&Sub=15&Type=Categories

Seems about the cheapest version. £15 plus £7.99 delivery. Probably
not as sturdy as the Bosch, and probably not the same support (they've
just replaced ours which died after 18 months), but worth a risk at
that price?

0 nova mensagem