Old Gin Slugger is dead.

Top Gun

Feb 9, 2002, 5:11:59 PM2/9/02
Woke up this morning feeling terrible, but soon I was cheered up when I
heard on the radio that the old bitch maggie was dead. My Saturday was
complete. I am now happy. She died not a minute too soon. her body will stay
fresh for years as she is pickled in gin, like her old mother. Parasites.

max.it

Feb 9, 2002, 5:26:12 PM2/9/02
Top Gun wrote:

It doesn't take much to complete your Saturday.
Again you have displayed *in public just how simple you are.
There is a point for internet access to be withdrawn from your
institution, but then who would the others laugh at.
If they gave you a TV set then you would have seen pictures too.
You are an embarrassment to Ireland, no to humanity

max.it (the orange cage)

Stephen O'Connell

Feb 9, 2002, 7:58:08 PM2/9/02
"Top Gun" <pro...@me.com> wrote in message

What had Princess Margaret ever done to you, or Ireland in fact? Don't you get
sick of just hating things for the sake of it? It's time to wake up and move
on buddy. You do not represent the people of Ireland with your lunatic
ranting, and gloating over people dying.

Top Gun

Feb 9, 2002, 8:38:41 PM2/9/02
The old slag Margaret once called the Irish "pigs", and yet she was being
screwed by Llewyin and "Ned" who was and is Irish. She came to Ireland in
1963 and there were several demonstrations against her. May she rot in hell.
I wonder what she is chatting to Mountbatton about tonight? LOL
Stephen O'Connell <stephen...@eircom.net> wrote in message

hippo

Feb 10, 2002, 12:55:15 AM2/10/02

"Top Gun" wrote in message

> The old slag Margaret once called the Irish "pigs", and yet she was being
> screwed by Llewyin and "Ned" who was and is Irish. She came to Ireland in
> 1963 and there were several demonstrations against her. May she rot in
hell.
> I wonder what she is chatting to Mountbatton about tonight? LOL

Probably about having to make room for you once you attain your final
reward. -the Troll

hippo

Feb 10, 2002, 12:58:14 AM2/10/02

"Stephen O'Connell" wrote in message

> "Top Gun" wrote in message

> > Woke up this morning feeling terrible, but soon I was cheered up when I

> > heard on the radio that the old bitch maggie was dead. My Saturday was
> > complete. I am now happy. She died not a minute too soon. her body will
stay
> > fresh for years as she is pickled in gin, like her old mother.
Parasites.

> What had Princess Margaret ever done to you, or Ireland in fact? Don't you
get
> sick of just hating things for the sake of it? It's time to wake up and
move
> on buddy. You do not represent the people of Ireland with your lunatic
> ranting, and gloating over people dying.

I still think he is a Unionist making Nationalists look bad. No real person
is that much of a drooling idiot. -the Troll

david.jones40

Feb 10, 2002, 5:10:48 AM2/10/02
No! Tparse is a republican there is no doubt about that, you can tell by the
smell he leaves.
hippo <hi...@southsudan.net> wrote in message

Top Gun

Feb 10, 2002, 8:30:40 AM2/10/02
Gin Slugger won't smell for weeks as she is pickled with gin. Her old mother
is actually dead for 40 years but her system is kept going with gin. The
alcohol family
david.jones40 <david....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

eugene

Feb 10, 2002, 9:19:41 AM2/10/02
Mr Jones, you are no different from TopGun really. Just sneakier.

david.jones40

Feb 10, 2002, 4:24:25 PM2/10/02
why sneakier I speak truth, irishman speak with forked tongue.
eugene <eugene...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

eugene

Feb 10, 2002, 5:22:21 PM2/10/02
I presume that you are English so you have the immediate disadvantage of
mistakenly thinking that you are superior to the Irish. If you are English,
you are inferior to the Human race.

"david.jones40" <david....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

david.jones40

Feb 11, 2002, 8:33:23 AM2/11/02
Hey Eugene........I got your litle message this morning and am not amused at
you trying to give me a virus accidental or not. I am tracing yor route so
that I will be able to contact your ISP...Thanks a lot but my virus
protection picked it up. We are superior to any race and you shopuld not
forget that Irekland became about because of us Celts.

eugene <eugene...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Heretic

Feb 11, 2002, 12:06:41 PM2/11/02
Of course we are superior to the Irish, the creme of your culture is after
all over here keeping our streets tidy(ish)..

See we can be racist arseholes when we want to be, it just helps when you
can point to a fact as a justification. You comments have no basis in fact
whatsoever.

Top Gun

Feb 11, 2002, 2:39:38 PM2/11/02
Still does not take away from the fact that old Gin Slugger ho maggie is
finally dead. TG
Heretic <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

tomorrow

Feb 11, 2002, 7:54:02 PM2/11/02
What all this crap? Ireland is a piece of crap and UK is a piece of crap!
Fuck it all.

The Brits are arogant beer belly football freaks

The Irish are ignorant Catholic loving dummies.

Top Gun

Feb 12, 2002, 1:21:49 AM2/12/02
And you??????????
tomorrow <li...@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message

Heretic

Feb 12, 2002, 11:16:29 AM2/12/02
Is that any reason to crow about it ? She may not have been an inspiration
to anyone after the late 60's and I cheered as loudly as anyone when she was
taken off the civil list, but the fact is that this was a person who tried
to have as much fun in life as possible and who didn't harm any other living
soul while she was alive.

People who derive satisfaction from Margarets' death should bear in mind
that this woman had a sister and other members of her family that are deeply
upset now she has gone. Anyone who feels that they have a right to try and
score pathetic points over this should consider how they would feel if one
of their close relatives died and some unfeeling bastard started making
highly insulting comments.

But as you come from a country where normal human rules of decency don't
apply I guess that no one would really be too surprised if you can't see my
point.

"Top Gun" <pro...@me.com> wrote in message

Heretic

Feb 12, 2002, 11:20:02 AM2/12/02
On the contrary, Mr Trolling-from-Eire, I believe that you are the only
piece of crap worthy of the name.

max.it

Feb 12, 2002, 1:20:23 PM2/12/02
"Top Gun" <pro...@me.com>

>And you??????????
>tomorrow <li...@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> What all this crap? Ireland is a piece of crap and UK is a piece of crap!
>> Fuck it all.
>>
>> The Brits are arogant beer belly football freaks
>>
>> The Irish are ignorant Catholic loving dummies.

happy new year

ChArRo

Feb 12, 2002, 3:37:13 PM2/12/02
You talking to me? If you are that proves either the arrogance or the
ignorance.

Heretic wrote in message
<1013530807.21585....@news.demon.co.uk>...

ChArRo

Feb 12, 2002, 3:38:00 PM2/12/02
I am neutral, I dont conform to any bull shit and I keep my mind wide open.

eugene

Feb 12, 2002, 4:23:13 PM2/12/02
Hey Heretic, that is a bit of a generalisation. Rules of decency by the
Irish are the norm. Naturally there are exceptions. I would not personally
speak ill of the dead (although I would make an exception for that warmonger
Thatcher, and not because of her arrogant dismissal of the Irish, but
because she should be in jail for crimes against humanity for ordering the
sinking of the Belgrano). But, to the point. I don't believe that any of the
Royal family have any feelings about anything. I believe that they, like the
rest of the so called upper class, never learned the rudiments of human
feeling. I can actually sympathise with them for not having done so. I have
learned a lot of tough lessons over the past twelve or so years and from my
education, I discovered that many people do not have the capabilities of
compassion and true depth of feeling. A lot of this comes from something
lacking in childhood. So, if a lot of "ordinary" people are suffering from
this, what must the Royals not be like? Because they are "Royal" I regard
them as scum and parasites. They were born between the piss and the shit,
just like the rest of us. What right do they have to be "better" than anyone
else. The Russians had the answer in the revolution when they put them
against a wall and were done with them. I don't feel this way about the
Windsor's because I am Irish mind you. I just hate class differences which
are accepted by too many too easily. I don't feel any sadness at Maggie's
passing, actually I don't feel anything because she was a Royal. If an
English child is murdered and we see it on the news. I feel desperately sad
because I can imagine what the family is going through. I just don't believe
that any of the Royal family are capable of these sort of feelings. They
serve no useful purpose in my view, except maybe as some kind of tourist
attraction. I just cannot begin to understand how anyone, anyone, can
worship them as something special. Sorry for the rant but your suggestion
that rules of decency don't apply here annoyed me somewhat. It almost made
me throw up the other day when Tony Blair stood wringing his hands in grief
when told that Margaret had died. You could see him trying to force out
tears. What a piece of superficial acting. If I am wrong and the Royals can
"feel", well then, I'm wrong, but I just don't think so. And I don't think
that they can be remotely compared to any ordinary family's sense of grief
when a relative passes away.

> Is that any reason to crow about it ? She may not have been an inspiration
> to anyone after the late 60's and I cheered as loudly as anyone when she
was
> taken off the civil list, but the fact is that this was a person who tried
> to have as much fun in life as possible and who didn't harm any other
living
> soul while she was alive.
>
> People who derive satisfaction from Margarets' death should bear in mind
> that this woman had a sister and other members of her family that are
deeply
> upset now she has gone. Anyone who feels that they have a right to try and
> score pathetic points over this should consider how they would feel if one
> of their close relatives died and some unfeeling started making

hippo

Feb 12, 2002, 10:42:19 PM2/12/02

"eugene" wrote in message

> Hey Heretic, that is a bit of a generalisation. Rules of decency by the
> Irish are the norm. Naturally there are exceptions. I would not personally
> speak ill of the dead (although I would make an exception for that
warmonger
> Thatcher, and not because of her arrogant dismissal of the Irish, but
> because she should be in jail for crimes against humanity for ordering the
> sinking of the Belgrano).

You don't know anything about the Belgrano and the reasons for her sinking.
The only way you could was to have been there and in command. If the Argies
hadn't invaded the Falklands the ship and her crew would still be among us.
It is something nations should consider before invading other people's real
estate. Britain spent fortunes and lives so that the people of the Falklands
could remain British which was their collective wish. If there ever was a
righteous war it was that one.

But, to the point. I don't believe that any of the
> Royal family have any feelings about anything. I believe that they, like
the
> rest of the so called upper class, never learned the rudiments of human
> feeling.

You couldn't be more wrong. They have exactly the same feelings which,
because of how they were born, they are not permitted to follow as you or I
can. Where they go to school, who they can have as friends and who they can
marry are all severly restricted, some even by law. Plain old Charlie
Windsor could have married the woman with whom he was in love. Because he
was the Prince of Wales he couldn't.

[snip]

> The Russians had the answer in the revolution when they put them
> against a wall and were done with them.

The Russians had no answers to anything. Executing defenseless women and
children is never an answer. The cowardly bastards even shot the Doctor and
servants.

I don't feel this way about the
> Windsor's because I am Irish mind you. I just hate class differences which
> are accepted by too many too easily.

So you would shoot them for an accident of birth?

It almost made
> me throw up the other day when Tony Blair stood wringing his hands in
grief
> when told that Margaret had died. You could see him trying to force out
> tears. What a piece of superficial acting.

Blair is a politician. He clawed and fought and bribed and lied and
threatened his way into his job. The Royals did not - not a single one of
them. Probably half of them would retire to private life if given the
chance. There are several who think they are making a difference so stay in
there and put up with the public duties and lack of privacy and personal
freedom to do the job. Blair can retire when he wants to, the Queen can
not. -the Troll

Heretic

Feb 13, 2002, 5:10:42 AM2/13/02
If the cap fits, wear it with my blessing.

"ChArRo" <elvis...@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message

eugene

Feb 13, 2002, 6:46:25 AM2/13/02
Hippo. you have a very arrogant and condescending manner at times. You say
that I don't know anything about the Belgrano and the reasons for her
sinking. How do you know I don't? What gives you the right to insist that
you know better than me? You stand upright and defend the Royal family.
Well, that is your right in the civilized world, but just because you
disagree totally with me does not mean that you are right. You insist that I
couldn't be more wrong about the Royal's and their lack of feelings for
"normal" things. "I couldn't be more wrong". How the hell would you know
that? Are you some kind of confidante or Father Confessor to the Royals,
somehow I don't think so. As it is, I am in many ways almost a Father
Confessor to quite a few people, certainly a confidante. These people trust
me and can talk about their fears and concerns about daily living. They can
come to terms with their usually chaotic and quite often disturbing
pasts.And the common thread that I have seen over many years is that so many
people simply do not know "How to Feel". As people, the Royal's are
biologically the same as everyone else so I think it is fair enough for me
to consider that they will suffer from the same sort of hang-ups that
everyone else does (except that they are probably more extreme in their
case). So. Hippo, if the Royals just happen to be where they are "by
accident of birth", as you put it, if they had any dignity they would see
that they are no different from other people and would walk away from this
parasitical life. But they don't! They love it! I am Republican and
naturally I run the risk here of being accused of all sorts of things
because too many people here abuse and have no understanding of what this
really means. I have no time for people who regard themselves as above the
rest of us. If you defend them so strongly, you are either one of them or
you have little self-respect. I was not advocating the Russian solution to
class difference but the principle of everyone being the same and no-one
being subservient, although idealistic, is where my head is. "hippo"
<hi...@southsudan.net> wrote in message

Heretic

Feb 13, 2002, 8:09:26 AM2/13/02

"eugene" <eugene...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

No you are completely wrong here I'm afraid, the capacity to feel emotion is
part of what makes humans. That is something that can never be removed
entirely from anyone, the cold aloofness that is seen in the royal family is
something that has been bred into them, but it doesn't take away their
humanity at all. You only had to see the pictures of Brenda visiting the
homeless hostel to know that she was bottling back tears.

Other than that I agree with most of your points ;-) Except Thatch did the
right thing when she sank the Belgrano, the lesson here is "don't start wars
if you can't take the consequences".

Top Gun

Feb 13, 2002, 10:09:37 AM2/13/02
fuck her family of parasites

Top Gun

Feb 13, 2002, 10:12:39 AM2/13/02
We helped Mountbatton "retire". We can do the same for Charlie when he
arrives if you like

Top Gun

Feb 13, 2002, 10:13:33 AM2/13/02
Falklands are like the north. Stolen property

Heretic <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Heretic

Feb 13, 2002, 11:30:37 AM2/13/02

> Falklands are like the north. Stolen property

The North has been held by Loyalists since the early 16th Century, this is
longer than most countries have existed including the USA. Or are you
seriously advocating that all countries are decolonised ? If this is the
case you can expect a few of your former breathren to return from the
states...

As to the falklands this is a historical dispute dating back to the 1700s we
claimed sovreingty in 1771. The argentine position appears to be solely
based on Argentine claims of a secret treaty. For further info look at
http://www.falklandshistory.com/chronology.html . Please read it before
commenting further.

Heretic

Feb 13, 2002, 11:33:44 AM2/13/02

> fuck her family of parasites

Haven't you got anything better to do than liberally spread your bile
everywhere ?

hippo

Feb 13, 2002, 11:42:43 AM2/13/02

> Hippo. you have a very arrogant and condescending manner at times. You say
> that I don't know anything about the Belgrano and the reasons for her
> sinking. How do you know I don't? What gives you the right to insist that
> you know better than me?

I said nothing about knowing better than you. I wasn't there on scene
either.
Command in war is one of the toughest jobs there is. The very first
consideration
is the protection of one's troops/force. I have no doubt that it was the
commander made
the decision, not the PM. The PM may have been asked for form's sake, but
she would have agree with his decision. The Nam war taught governments not
to second guess commanders in the field.

You stand upright and defend the Royal family.
> Well, that is your right in the civilized world, but just because you
> disagree totally with me does not mean that you are right. You insist that
> couldn't be more wrong about the Royal's and their lack of feelings for
> "normal" things. "I couldn't be more wrong". How the hell would you know
> that? Are you some kind of confidante or Father Confessor to the Royals,
> somehow I don't think so.

I said this before, *all* human beings are the same. There is nothing
peculiar in the genetics
of the Royal Family which prevents thsm from feeling, only a job which
prevents them
from showing it.

As it is, I am in many ways almost a Father
> Confessor to quite a few people, certainly a confidante. These people
trust
> me and can talk about their fears and concerns about daily living. They
can
> come to terms with their usually chaotic and quite often disturbing
> pasts.And the common thread that I have seen over many years is that so
many
> people simply do not know "How to Feel". As people, the Royal's are
> biologically the same as everyone else so I think it is fair enough for me
> to consider that they will suffer from the same sort of hang-ups that
> everyone else does (except that they are probably more extreme in their
> case). So. Hippo, if the Royals just happen to be where they are "by
> accident of birth", as you put it, if they had any dignity they would see
> that they are no different from other people and would walk away from this
> parasitical life. But they don't! They love it!

That is an assumption on your part. The position of Monarch is
constitutional. One
is or one is not by law. The only way the Queen could quit her job is to
abdicate which
would put Charles on the throne, also by law. I think there are obvious
reasons why
she has not taken that course of action. By personality the Queen is reputed
be shy and retiring. It must be hell for her to be in public all the time.
She does it
because, like you, she has a sense of responsibility towards others. The
Royals are
hardly parasitic. The civil list gives back to the Monarch revenues from
their
own estates. Parliament spends more than 2/3 of the annual revenue
themselves
which would stop the minute the Queen became a private person with no other
monarch. In other words she would be richer and could live in peace
wherever
she wished if the monarchy were abolished. The laws of Great Britain at the
moment
requires that there be a Monarch as head of state. The Monarch is the only
check
on the powers of the PM since he is also majority leader in Parliament as
well
as head of the government. If the Monarchy should be dissolved, it would
have
to be replaced with another system which provides this needed balance.

I am Republican and
> naturally I run the risk here of being accused of all sorts of things
> because too many people here abuse and have no understanding of what this
> really means. I have no time for people who regard themselves as above the
> rest of us. If you defend them so strongly, you are either one of them or
> you have little self-respect. I was not advocating the Russian solution to
> class difference but the principle of everyone being the same and no-one
> being subservient, although idealistic, is where my head is. "hippo"

I am right there with you bud. Your problem is you do not understand there
will always be class differences. The old way was a class of birth. Now it
is
becoming a class of wealth. In the USSR it was a class of power and
privilege. People are naturally unequal in ambition, brains, and ability.
You
could take everything away from every person on earth and within a week or
two there would be rich and poor all over again. That is the human condition
the way it is. Still there should always be equality under the law. Our
system
is not perfect, but it is a long way ahead of the system in second place in
providing that guarantee. -the Troll

hippo

Feb 13, 2002, 11:47:51 AM2/13/02

"Top Gun" wrote in message

> We helped Mountbatton "retire". We can do the same for Charlie when he
> arrives if you like

You need to be sure there are no children in the boat this time. Mistakes
like that can be expensive. The guy needs retiring is the fuckwit who pulled
off the job. -the Troll

hippo

Feb 13, 2002, 11:50:53 AM2/13/02

"Top Gun" wrote in message

> Falklands are like the north. Stolen property

I'll spell it for you HISTORY. The place had no population when the Brits
got there. Most folks didn't even know it was there. -the Troll

Top Gun

Feb 13, 2002, 12:21:57 PM2/13/02
Not really

Heretic <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

david.jones40

Feb 13, 2002, 3:27:47 PM2/13/02
I heard that toparse visited one of the many gay haunts in Ireland that he
frequents and 1caused mayhem when he made 3 comments whilst stood at the
bar........
Bottoms up
Fuck me
Can i push your stool in.

Now then toparse you must get the language right

op Gun <pro...@me.com> wrote in message

Top Gun

Feb 13, 2002, 5:08:44 PM2/13/02
Fuck me I am rumbled. Get a grip you big bitch.

david.jones40 <david....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Heretic

Feb 14, 2002, 7:36:46 AM2/14/02

"Top Gun" <pro...@me.com> wrote in message
> Not

Thought not.

Heretic

Feb 14, 2002, 7:37:25 AM2/14/02

> Fuck me I am rumbled. Get a grip you big bitch

Lordy more innuendo !