possible location

Adrian Godwin

Nov 7, 2011, 4:44:43 AM11/7/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
I sent a query to http://www.themansionhouse.org - it's a former
stately home with a large park, is used as an agricultural college and
is adjacent to an aircraft museum with an airfield. Just off the A1
(and the east coast main line) at Biggleswade.I've been there for
amateur TV conventions and public events.

Only Jun 9-10 is currently available. Costs are about £1500 per day
for fri-sun. There is catering and bar (to 2am) available and
reasonable facilities (a hall and foyer, courtyard as well as the
parkland). We'd probably need to hire toilets and showers.

Internet access unsure - she mainly took my questions to be about wifi
coverage rather than capacity, but the college connection may mean
it's fairly flexible.

Contact is Kathy Birch on 01767 626208

-adrian

Martin

Nov 8, 2011, 4:30:39 AM11/8/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Would be good if we could check out the net availabiliy pretty soon.  Also would be good to find out how they are about setting up and tearing down, guessing we'd need a few days before/after to do that.  Would be good to have a chat about this tonight if people are gunna be about at the space

Gray Simpson

Nov 8, 2011, 4:39:46 AM11/8/11
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Hey hey, not all of us are in London! Set time on IRC? You can type from the space if you'd like!

Sent from my iPad