Fast-A-Thon Meeting

Sana Warsi

Nov 2, 2010, 2:09:35 PM11/2/10
to uab...@googlegroups.com

It is time to have a pre Fast-a-thon meeting. We will be having a meeting this Thursday at 6:30 pm or at 8 pm (email me back with your preferred time). I need ALL volunteers to be there especially committee heads: Mohammad Al-Kahlout, Aisha Abbas, Sanim Chowdhury. Committee heads MUST attend.  I need to speak with you so let me know when is good for you.

All of the execs must be in attendance.

--
Yasmeen Sana Warsi
UAB School of Biomedical Engineering 2011

Sana Warsi

Nov 3, 2010, 1:18:49 PM11/3/10
to uab...@googlegroups.com, Aisha Abbas, Sanim Chowdhury, Mohammed Abdul Hakeem, msha...@uab.edu, hnawaz7065, mok...@gmail.com, Alla Mahdi
The Fast-a-Thon meeting will be tomorrow at 8:15 pm. Again, committee head attendance AND executive attendance is mandatory. It will NOT be a long meeting.

Sana Warsi

Nov 3, 2010, 2:04:01 PM11/3/10
to uab...@googlegroups.com, Aisha Abbas, Sanim Chowdhury, Mohammed Abdul Hakeem, msha...@uab.edu, hnawaz7065, mok...@gmail.com, Alla Mahdi
Location will be back room of ets