suddenly removed from whitelist?

neal rauhauser

Dec 26, 2009, 11:27:55 PM12/26/09
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
  Has anyone else been suddenly dropped from the whitelist?

   User ProgressivePST is mine - we're doing social media consulting for political campaigns. Our application does low frequency tweets scattered among many hashtags on behalf of a number of campaigns, ballot initiatives, and Progressive organizations.

    I applied for whitelisting a while back and never got any confirmation but things worked very well for many weeks. We don't say a lot but we do hit the API a bit, since we search targeted hahstags to make sure we're not being repetitive before saying anything. Today we seem to be on API Santa's naughty list.

   I'd really like to know how to A.) get on the white list B.) verify we're on the white list and C.) not ever get taken off, as we've got paying customers now. I would also very much like to know *exactly* what triggered this if it is indeed something we did rather than some minor glitch in the Twitter system itself.

Yusuke

Dec 27, 2009, 12:10:46 AM12/27/09
to Twitter Development Talk
Hi,

Recently my account also got un-whitelisted.
donno why, but I had requested whitelisting my account again, and the
Twitter team has done that quite quickly.
just for your information.

Regards,
Yusuke