1998 Billboard Music Video Awards

@Music!

Oct 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/9/98

有個可以上線投票的獎喔...

GENERAL AWARDS

Maximum Vision
Barenaked Ladies One Week Reprise/Warner Bros.
Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces Sony Music Nashville
Natalie Imbruglia Torn RCA
Marilyn Manson The Dope Show Nothing/Interscope
Usher Nice And Slow LaFace/Arista

Director of the year
Paul Hunter
Spike Jonze
Alison Maclean
McG
Hype Williams

FAN.tastic Video
(Voting Held Exclusively on Billboard Online )
Natalie Imbruglia Torn RCA
Marcy Playground Sex And Candy Capitol
Matchbox 20 3 A.M. Atlantic
Shania Twain You're Still The One Mercury Nashville
Clay Walker Then What? Giant/Reprise

ALTERNATIVE/MODERN ROCK

Best Clip
Barenaked Ladies One Week Reprise/Warner Bros.
Beastie Boys Intergalactic Grand Royal/Capitol
Bjork Bachelorette Elektra
Dave Matthews Band Don't Drink The Water RCA
Garbage Push It Almo Sounds/Interscope

Best New Artist Clip
Eve 6 Inside Out RCA
Fuel Shimmer 550 Music
Sean Lennon Home Grand Royal/Capitol
Unwritten Law California Sky Interscope
Wink Simple Man Columbia

Best Local/Regional Show
Central California Night Visions Santa Cruz, Calif.
Music Link Denver and Los Angeles
Rage Boston
Rail-3 Berwyn, Ill.
Secondary Emission Omaha, Neb.
Soundcheck Nashville
The Swindle Bridgeport, Ct.
Teletunes Denver
Video Hits Rochester, N.Y.

CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN

Best Clip
Audio Adrenaline Some Kind of Zombie Forefront
Jennifer Knapp Undo Me Gotee
Newsboys Entertaining Angels Starsong
Michael W. Smith Love Me Good Reunion
Jaci Velasquez God So Loved Word

Best New Artist Clip
The Channel Surfers Strength Pamplin/Organic
Jennifer Knapp Undo Me Gotee
Heather Miller Lovely Jesus KMG
Sixpence None The Richer Kiss Me Word
the W's The Devil Is Bad 5 Minute Walk

COUNTRY

Best Clip
Faith Hill This Kiss Warner Bros. Nashville
Alan Jackson I'll Go On Loving You Arista Nashville
Sammy Kershaw Matches Mercury Nashville
Pam Tillis I Said A Prayer Arista Nashville
Shania Twain You're Still The One Mercury Nashville

Best New Artist Clip
Sherrie Austin Put Your Heart Into It Arista Nashville
Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces Sony Music Nashville
Allison Moorer Set You Free MCA Nashville
Thompson Brothers Band Back On The Farm RCA
The Wilkinsons 26 Cents Giant/Reprise

Best Local/Regional Show
Bay Area Country Videos Pleasanton, Calif.
Country Music Channel San Francisco
Music Row Profiles Nashville
Pioneer Hotel Country Music Show Laughlin, Nev.

DANCE

Best Clip
Dani Konig Disco 3000 Logic
La Bouche You Won't Forget Me (Remix) RCA
'N Sync I Want You Back (Big Red Remix) RCA
Stars on 54: Ultra Nate, Amber, Jocelyn Enriquez If You Could Read My
Mind Tommy Boy
Byron Stingily You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) Nervous

Best New Artist Clip
'N Sync I Want You Back (Big Red Remix) RCA
'N Sync Tearin' Up My Heart RCA
Sukia Gary Super Macho Nickelbag

HARD ROCK/METAL

Best Clip
Aerosmith Pink Columbia
Jerry Cantrell Cut You In Columbia
Marilyn Manson The Dope Show Nothing/Interscope
Monster Magnet Space Lord A&M Records
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant Most High Atlantic

Best New Artist Clip
Big Wreck The Oaf Atlantic
Jerry Cantrell Cut You In Columbia
Fuel Shimmer 550 Music
Limp Bizkit Counterfeit Interscope
Sprung Monkey Get 'Em Outta Here (Version 2) Hollywood

Best Local/Regional Show
High Voltage Brooklyn Park, Minn.
Punk TV Denver
VidDream A Video Dreamwalk Wilmington, Del.

JAZZ/AC

Best Clip
Mariah Carey My All Columbia
Marc Cohn Already Home Atlantic
Harry Connick Jr. Learn To Love Columbia
The Corrs Dreams Atlantic
Randy Crawford Bye Bye Atlantic

Best New Artist Clip
Alfonzo Blackwell A Little Bit Of Sax Street Life
Bic Runga Sway Columbia
JK Ain't It Good To Know Verve

Best Local/Regional Show
The Breeze Video Program Phoenix
Jazz Alley TV Denver
Pirate Television Honolulu
Rhythm & Blues With A Touch Of Jazz St. Louis

POP

Best Clip
Everclear Father Of Mine Capitol
Fastball The Way Hollywood
Goo Goo Dolls Iris Warner Sunset/Reprise
Natalie Imbruglia Torn RCA
Will Smith Just The Two Of Us Columbia

Best New Artist Clip
Imani Coppola Legend Of A Cowgirl Columbia
Fastball The Way Hollywood
Natalie Imbruglia Torn RCA
Marcy Playground Sex And Candy Capitol
Pras Featuring Ol' Dirty Bastard And Mya Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)
Interscope

Best Local/Regional Show
California Music Channel San Francisco
Funkee V's St. Louis
JRS Video Zone Richmond, Va.
Pirate Television Honolulu
The Super Duper Splob-Be-Dob Show Bellflower, Calif.
Urban X-pressions Philadelphia
VJTV The Visual Radio Network Oakland, Calif.

R&B/URBAN

Best Clip
Brandy & Monica The Boy Is Mine Atlantic
Lauryn Hill Doo Wop (That Thing) Ruffhouse/Columbia
Wyclef Jean Gone Till November Ruffhouse/Columbia
Usher My Way LaFace/Arista
Usher Nice And Slow LaFace/Arista

Best New Artist Clip
Destiny's Child No, No, No Columbia
Lauryn Hill Doo Wop (That Thing) Ruffhouse/Columbia
Mya Featuring Sisqo Of Dru Hill It's All About Me Interscope
Next Too Close Arista
Pras Featuring Ol' Dirty Bastard And Mya Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)
Interscope

Best Local/Regional Show
2-Zero-3 Music Clique Bridgeport, Ct.
Avant Garde New York
Backstage Pass Hayward, Calif.
Feel The Vibe New York
Hot Videos St. Louis
JRS Video Zone Richmond, Va.
Music Inner City Seattle
Night Beat TV Los Angeles
Phat Phat & All That New Orleans
Rhythm & Blues With A Touch Of Jazz St. Louis
Urban X-pressions Philadelphia
Video Diversity Omaha, Neb.
Video Radio Houston
Video Request Detroit
Video Undaground New York
VJTV The Visual Radio Network Oakland, Calif.

RAP

Best Clip
Busta Rhymes Dangerous Elektra
Master P Featuring Fiend, Silkk the Shocker, Mia X & Mystikal Make 'Em Say Uhh!
No Limit/Priority
Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott Sock It 2 Me Elektra
Puff Daddy & the Family Featuring the Lox, Lil' Kim, the Notorious B.I.G. & fuzz
bubble It's All About The Benjamins (Rock Remix) Bad Boy/Arista
A Tribe Called Quest Find A Way Jive

Best New Artist Clip
Black Eyed Peas Joints & Jams Interscope
Fat Joe Featuring Puff Daddy Don Cartagena Mystic/Atlantic
John Forte Ninety Nine (Flash The Message) Ruffhouse/Columbia
Mase Feel So Good Bad Boy/Arista
Pras Featuring Ol' Dirty Bastard And Mya Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)
Interscope

Best Local/Regional Show
Funkee V's St. Louis
The Good Life New York
Hot Videos St. Louis
JRS Video Zone Richmond, Va.
Night Beat TV Los Angeles
Rap Central San Francisco
Rhythm & Blues With A Touch Of Jazz St. Louis
Urban Nights Los Angeles

--
   [1;32mHiP-Pop! [;m
   [1;37mHousE! [;m

[5;35mMUSIC RuleS~! [;m
[1;37m* [1;31mRADS [1;37m* [;m
--
* Origin: ★ 交通大學資訊科學系 BBS ★ <bbs.cis.nctu.edu.tw: 140.113.23.3>