Do you support "PIN-code out-of-band flow" like twitter?

HoLin

Jul 18, 2011, 2:44:48 AM7/18/11
to Tumblr API Discussion
We need this for our desktop app.

Christopher Biscardi

Jul 18, 2011, 2:47:45 AM7/18/11
to Tumblr API Discussion
They support xAuth

Go here and click "request xAuth" for your app.
http://www.tumblr.com/oauth/apps

-Chris

P.S. what language are you writing in?

Greg

Jul 19, 2011, 2:36:14 AM7/19/11
to Tumblr API Discussion
I would also like to see the PIN based OAuth like I've seen on
twitter. The documentation points us to the twitter pages for OAuth
setup, but the oath_callback set to 'oob' doesn't seem to work. I'd
rather not have to use xAuth. Any ideas?

--
gmac

On Jul 17, 11:47 pm, Christopher Biscardi <bloohairdfr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> They support xAuth
>
> Go here and click "request xAuth" for your app.http://www.tumblr.com/oauth/apps

OctalMage

Jul 19, 2011, 11:28:03 AM7/19/11
to Tumblr API Discussion
Yeah I just found that there is no OOB support, so I will request
xAuth privileges.

Kinda weird IMO. Either way my Tumblr_OAuth library for AutoHotkey is
almost finished.

OctalMage

Jul 19, 2011, 3:07:28 PM7/19/11
to tumbl...@googlegroups.com
I just tried that, and I emailed them, then "Danii" at Tumblr sent me here?