Nicole Foss aka Stoneleigh at Henley Town Hall, Mon 21st March 7.00pm

Cindy

Mar 17, 2011, 4:46:12 PM3/17/11
to Transition Town Maidenhead
A Century of Challenges - Peak Oil & Economic Crisis

Monday 21st March 2011. Henley Town Hall. 7:00pm for 7:30pm start

The continuing economic crisis, escalating fuel costs and rising food
prices are symptoms of problems with the financial system, depleting
world resources and climate change. Nicole Foss presents a very
accessible analysis of the predicament that faces us all. No jargon.
No esoteric technical terms. She predicts a challenging future - but
also suggest actions we can all take to minimise its effects.

http://www.henley-in-transition.org.uk/happening/stoneleigh/index.htm

I'll be driving from Cookham, leaving about 6.30pm and have spaces
left. If anyone wants a lift let me know.

Cindy
07739 188 039