AC Transit XML Feed for NextBus transit data now available

Linda Morris

Aug 17, 2010, 2:44:50 PM8/17/10
to Transit Developers
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to let you all know that we now have our NextBus XML data
feed available for third party developers.

http://www.actransit.org/riderinfo/nextbus_XML_data.wu

Please send any questions and comments to next...@actransit.org.

Keep up the good work!

Linda

Mark Backman

Aug 17, 2010, 3:46:39 PM8/17/10
to transit-d...@googlegroups.com, lindamorr...@gmail.com
Awesome. Can you let me know where where I can get GTFS for ACTransit?

Thanks,

-Mark

Linda Morris

Aug 17, 2010, 5:20:41 PM8/17/10
to Transit Developers
Hi Mark,

Per a Board decision, we're not posting the GTFS feed yet - we will
have it posted once we upgrade our website in the next couple of
months. I'll let the group know once it's up.

Linda