[Blog/Commentary] [USA] 17-year-old Girl Harasses Women Online, Trans Community Silent

Stephanie Stevens

Jun 11, 2012, 9:34:22 AM6/11/12
to TNUKd...@yahoogroups.com, transgender_ne...@yahoogroups.com, transgen...@googlegroups.com, transge...@yahoogroups.com
You think I just don't understand, but I don't believe you., USA

10 Sunday Jun 2012

17-year-old Girl Harasses Women Online, Trans Community Silent

Posted by bugbrennan in Tumblr

To: ‘enqu...@leiston-high.org.uk

Subject: Rufus Rufushy Ulrik

Good morning –

My name is Cathy Brennan, and I am a lesbian feminist activist in
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A. Recently, a student at your school
[www.leistonhigh.suffolk.sch.uk/] , Rufus Ulrik (formerly Cara), has
been emailing me and contacting me via social media. This student
<http://www.school-portal.co.uk/Grouphomepage.asp?GroupId=198521>
seems disturbed. I do not want any contact with this student., as she
has made numerous disturbing comments about women and rape on Tumblr,
a social media website. See
http://bugbrennan.tumblr.com/post/23825779979/how-is-it-repulsive-i-offered-you-my-mother-you
and http://bugbrennan.tumblr.com/post/23825643262/hahah-outing-me-i-dont-give-a-shit-to-be-honest-you

Can you assist me please? I will be in the U.K. in July. You may also
reach me at this email address. I am truly disturbed that someone this
young would act this violently.

I am also reporting this user to Tumblr for abuse by copy of this
email. They are user http://evenweirdosneedtoreblog.tumblr.com/

Thank you,

Cathy Brennan

[Image <http://bit.ly/KvAFD9> ]

[Image <http://bit.ly/KLGGBX> ]

UPDATE: Trans Community – through their Leader Joelle Ruby Ryan –
instead sides with abusive person! Shocking!

[Image <http://bit.ly/LUwAe6> ]

http://bugbrennan.com/2012/06/10/17-year-old-girl-harasses-women-online-trans-community-silent/