Remove users from drop down list

Sam Ayoubpour

Feb 14, 2008, 11:49:49 AM2/14/08
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

My question is: How does one remove old users from the drop down list...?

Thanks,
Sam.

Erik Andersson

Feb 14, 2008, 4:43:23 PM2/14/08
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Maybe http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTickets#Assign-toasDrop-DownList will help you out.

Cheers / Erik

Sam Ayoubpour

Feb 14, 2008, 4:46:36 PM2/14/08
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Erik, I've seen that page and I'm able to add users but I'm trying to remove users from the drop down list, which I haven't been able to find any documentation on...

Sam.

Feb 14, 2008, 4:55:14 PM2/14/08
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks...

Jun 20, 2013, 4:18:12 AM6/20/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com, qu...@strangecode.com

to view all sessions
 trac-admin /var/www/svn/admin/ session list

to remove a session
trac-admin /var/www/svn/admin/ session delete <username>