Trac-Upgrade: Error while deleting old attachments directory

5 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Franz

ungelesen,
13.04.2012, 02:47:0613.04.12
an Trac Development
Hi,

when upgrading Trac from 0.13dev_r11015 to 0.13dev_r11031 I get
following error after executing "sudo trac-admin /opt/trac/projects/
Tools/ upgrade":

Error while deleting old attachments directory. Please move or remove
files in
the directory and try again.
OSError: [Errno 39] Directory not empty: '/opt/trac/projects/Tools/
attachments'

When I remove attachments folder it works and trac-admin says:
"Database is up to date, no upgrade necessary."

When I move attachments back to folder - web site says again:
Error

TracError: The Trac Environment needs to be upgraded.

Run "trac-admin /opt/trac/projects/Legato upgrade"

I found on Trac comment http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10313#comment:43,
but I don't know what to do. Where should I move the attachments, so
they are present after the upgrade?

Thanks in advance,
Franz

Franz

ungelesen,
13.04.2012, 03:03:3213.04.12
an Trac Development
Found out that I just have to delete attachments folder manually, as
commented in http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10313#comment:57
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten