Log on URL Handler

已查看 36 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

waxime

未读,
2010年4月23日 22:42:242010/4/23
收件人 us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
hello,

i try to open tortoiseSVN with a URL handler. In my REG, i can't find Tsvncmd. I create a new one
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TorSVN\shell\open\command]
@="C:\\Program Files\\TortoiseSVN\\bin\\TortoiseProc.exe /command:log /path: \"%1\""

without /path, that work, the URL open tortoise SVN in Diff mode. If i remove %1 and I hardcode the URL, that work.

But, if the path is dynamic, that always fail. My URL is

somebody have a example without http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-automation-urlhandler.html

Stefan Küng

未读,
2010年4月24日 04:28:502010/4/24
On 24.04.2010 04:42, waxime wrote:
> hello,
>
> i try to open tortoiseSVN with a URL handler. In my REG, i can't find Tsvncmd. I create a new one
> [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TorSVN\shell\open\command]
> @="C:\\Program Files\\TortoiseSVN\\bin\\TortoiseProc.exe /command:log /path: \"%1\""
>
> without /path, that work, the URL open tortoise SVN in Diff mode. If i remove %1 and I hardcode the URL, that work.
>
> But, if the path is dynamic, that always fail. My URL is
>
> somebody have a example without http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-automation-urlhandler.html

That handler is only registered if you use a nightly build of TSVN.

Stefan

--
___
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=2594120

waxime

未读,
2010年4月25日 00:13:252010/4/25
收件人 us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
thanks, i found tsvncmd
but in this page: http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-automation-urlhandler.html

you talk about all functions of TSVN, but nothing about diff command

is the page don't up to date or the function to call diff command isn't already created ???

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=2594688

Stefan Küng

未读,
2010年4月25日 01:51:502010/4/25
On 25.04.2010 06:13, waxime wrote:
> thanks, i found tsvncmd
> but in this page: http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-automation-urlhandler.html
>
> you talk about all functions of TSVN, but nothing about diff command
>
> is the page don't up to date or the function to call diff command isn't already created ???

Ad I said: that's only implemented in the nightly builds, not in the
1.6.x releases.
And the diff command is working just fine:

tsvncmd:command:diff?path:url

Stefan

--
___
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=2594737

waxime

未读,
2010年4月26日 09:09:252010/4/26
收件人 us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
oups sorry, i make to many test, i didn't write the good command

isn't "diff" command i want to execute, but "log" command

i prefer see log message screen to show the historic of my SVN commit. Is more easy to see next et previous commit

in the same time, in this Doc: http://tortoisesvn.net/node/353, can you add kDiff3 in compare software. I prefer KDiff3, is free software and the visual work really fine with TSVN

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=2595917

Bob Archer

未读,
2010年4月26日 11:15:302010/4/26
收件人 us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
> oups sorry, i make to many test, i didn't write the good command
>
> isn't "diff" command i want to execute, but "log" command
>
> i prefer see log message screen to show the historic of my SVN commit. Is
> more easy to see next et previous commit

I'm not sure what you are asking here. The log shows you the history of ALL the commits, not just yours. Of course, you can filter by user in the log window.

> in the same time, in this Doc: http://tortoisesvn.net/node/353, can you
> add kDiff3 in compare software. I prefer KDiff3, is free software and the
> visual work really fine with TSVN

You can specify any external diff program to use with TSVN to view diffs, do merges and view unified diffs. Go into the settings -> External Tools section to set it up. For more info on setting up external tools check out the documentation.

BOb

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=2595997

waxime

未读,
2010年4月26日 14:16:522010/4/26
收件人 us...@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
i know pilotbob, i say, "Can you add" in doc the tool. I prefer give link of free and open source tool, and not pay tool

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=2596145

Simon Large

未读,
2010年4月26日 16:51:242010/4/26
On 26 April 2010 19:16, waxime <waxi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> i know pilotbob, i say, "Can you add" in doc the tool. I prefer give link of free and open source tool, and not pay tool

The link you pointed to was a blog entry from Stefan, so don't expect
full documentation there. It is already in the main docs:

http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-settings.html#tsvn-dug-settings-progs
http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-diff.html#tsvn-dug-diff-tools

Simon

--
: ___
: oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
: (_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
: \ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
: /_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=2596243
回复全部
回复作者