Software-Handheld File Compatibility?

1 view

ColWerner

May 18, 2011, 11:03:23 AM5/18/11
to tinspire
Hello,
I occasionally send students activities from the Math-Nspired site and
have recently run into a problem. My computer runs Teachers' Edition
OS 3.0 and the handhelds are still on OS2.1, and when I send files the
handhelds show a message saying that the file cannot be read until the
os is updated. How do I work around this while I'm waiting to update
the handhelds?
Thanks in advance for your input.

Travis Bower

May 18, 2011, 12:34:32 PM5/18/11
to tins...@googlegroups.com
Yup, royal pain.
Call TI and they might give you a hidden temp site to download 3.0
Or we wait until 'mid-May' for os3.1  sigh.

The tns documents shared by group members are archived at
http://lafacroft.com/archive/nspire.php