Vocational Group meeting on July 30th

manoj Nagaraj

Jul 27, 2010, 8:17:32 AM7/27/10
to TiE-Bangalore-Education-SIG
All,

The vocational sub group under TIE - Bangalore Education-SIG is
meeting on July 30th, Friday between 6:30 - 7:30 pm and please find
the following details:

Venue:
Dexler Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
No. 5, Domlur Service Road,
Bangalore: 560071

Agenda:
1. Complete discussion regarding Biz Verticals/Biz support horizontals
under Vocational domain
2. Action plan for the next 3 months
3. Q/A

We welcome anybody interested in learning about the Biz opportunities
under Vocational Training space. Mr. Anand Nagarajan, CEO of Dexler
Information solutions has graciously agreed to host this meeting and
please reach him @ 98451 51008 for directions.

Thanks,

Manoj Nagaraj
K2 InfoEdge Pvt ltd

VijiSusan

Jul 27, 2010, 8:28:23 AM7/27/10
to tie-bangalore...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

Please let me know how do we confirm our participation.

Regards
Viji Susan Mathew
Disclaimer:
This email (including attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). This
email may contain viruses. You must do your own virus check before opening
the email or the attachments. Triumph India is not liable for any damage you
may sustain as a result of any virus in this email. If you have received
this email by mistake please notify the sender and delete the email. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this email in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Triumph India reserves the right to monitor and review
the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages
sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on Triumph India e-mail
system.

Anand Nagarajan

Jul 28, 2010, 2:27:43 AM7/28/10
to tie-bangalore...@googlegroups.com
All,

The office is location just off the HAL Airport Road near Domlur Shanthi
Sagar, next door to Tutor Vista on the service road.

Landline numbers: +9180 4070 9000.

Regards,

Anand Nagarajan