removing the all_load flag

Eamonn

Oct 22, 2010, 10:05:20 AM10/22/10
to Three20
Hi Guys,

I've searched through the forum for solutions on this, but there
doesn't seem to be a trivial fix. I'm trying to compile a 3rd party
library from burstly that needs the all load flag to be removed.

Are there any plans to get the master branch working without the -
all_load flag?

Thanks,

Eamonn

Brett Spurrier

Oct 22, 2010, 10:38:37 AM10/22/10
to thr...@googlegroups.com
Search the previous threads for -force_load to load the Three20 libraries.
That approach worked great for me.
-Brett

> --
>
> To learn more about Three20, check out
> http://new.Three20.info/

Jeff Verkoeyen

Oct 22, 2010, 12:29:23 PM10/22/10
to thr...@googlegroups.com
This looks great. I'll put this into the next push of the library and update the setup documentation. Just tested it and it seems to work fine.

Cheers,
- Jeff

Jeff Verkoeyen

Oct 22, 2010, 1:18:59 PM10/22/10
to thr...@googlegroups.com
I've pushed changes to the Three20 repo that add support for this new linker flag. All samples in the repo now use -force_load. ttmodule.py has also been updated to properly add the Three20.bundle when necessary, and to add -force_load to the other linker flags instead of -ObjC and -all_load.

Remember, when using ttmodule.py, to specify -c Debug or -c Release to update the configuration settings (such as other linker flags).

# Update ttmodule.py

# Update the sample projects

Cheers,
- Jeff