TTLauncherView for Badges

Mithun Nair

Dec 2, 2010, 12:31:21 AM12/2/10
to Three20
Hello,

I wanted to know if its possible to show badges on the thumbnail
images in a TTThumbsViewController subclass. Some tutorials/links
suggested that its possible using TTLauncherView. Any suggestions?
Thanks

swese44

Dec 2, 2010, 1:46:04 AM12/2/10
to Three20
There is a badge added to one of the buttons in the included Catalog
project, just open that up and take a look.

Mithun Nair

Dec 2, 2010, 4:35:40 AM12/2/10
to Three20
Thankyou i checked it and it was helpful.

Mithun Nair

Dec 6, 2010, 7:37:49 AM12/6/10
to Three20
HI, Is it possible to create TTLauncherItem with images that have
badges and add them as subview to TTThumbsView, so that the THumbsView
has thumbnail images with badges????

Mithun Nair

Dec 6, 2010, 7:33:34 AM12/6/10
to Three20
Hi,
I'm doing a sample application where i want badges to
TTThumbsViewController. My TTThumbsView is fine and I can create
badges from TTLauncherView/TTLauncherViewItems separately. Now i want
these to be together.

Generally,(Correct me if I am wrong) the
thumbsViewController.thumbsURL is what sets the thumbsViewController
with images. So i set that to nil, created TTLauncherItems with badges
and other details, added that to a TTLauncherView which i added as a
subview to TTThumbsViewController. The images are set, but the badges
are not visible...Any suggestions?Alternatives?