photo contentsize problem

Neha

Jun 10, 2010, 9:23:25 AM6/10/10
to Three20
Hi all,

I'm getting this exception after taping the photo which isn't showing
up in thumbnail as well as in expanded view.

-[TTRequestLoader connection:didReceiveResponse:](288): TTDASSERT
failed: 0 == _queue.maxContentLength || contentLength
<=_queue.maxContentLength

Has it occured to anyone else too?

Jeff Verkoeyen

Jun 10, 2010, 9:50:03 AM6/10/10
to thr...@googlegroups.com
The comment immediately before that assert should shed some light on the situation.

  // If you hit this assertion it's because a massive file is about to be downloaded.
  // If you're sure you want to do this, add the following line to your app delegate startup
  // method. Setting the max content length to zero allows anything to go through. If you just
  // want to raise the limit, set it to any positive byte size.
  // [[TTURLRequestQueue mainQueue] setMaxContentLength:0]

Cheers,
- Jeff

Neha

Jun 10, 2010, 10:24:38 AM6/10/10
to Three20
Thanx Jeff, it worked... :) but is it alright to let anything through?

On Jun 10, 6:50 am, Jeff Verkoeyen <jverk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The comment immediately before that assert should shed some light on the
> situation.
>
>   // If you hit this assertion it's because a massive file is about to be
> downloaded.
>   // If you're sure you want to do this, add the following line to your app
> delegate startup
>   // method. Setting the max content length to zero allows anything to go
> through. If you just
>   // want to raise the limit, set it to any positive byte size.
>   // [[TTURLRequestQueue mainQueue] setMaxContentLength:0]
>
> Cheers,
> - Jeff
>
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Neha <nehapund...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> > I'm getting this exception after taping the photo which isn't showing
> > up in thumbnail as well as in expanded view.
>
> > -[TTRequestLoader connection:didReceiveResponse:](288): TTDASSERT
> > failed: 0 == _queue.maxContentLength || contentLength
> > <=_queue.maxContentLength
>
> > Has it occured to anyone else too?
>
> > --
> > .

Jeff Verkoeyen

Jun 10, 2010, 11:29:12 AM6/10/10
to thr...@googlegroups.com
You should use some sort of realistic limit. If you find yourself hitting the limit often, then you may want to consider reformatting your images into a smaller size or higher compression.

- Jeff