TTMessageController without Navigation Bar

Toto

Jul 17, 2009, 4:27:16 AM7/17/09
to Three20
I'm having trouble with TTMessageConrtoller to display navigation var.
Here is my code.

TTMessageController *composeView = [[TTMessageController alloc]
init];
TTMessageRecipientField *titleField = [[TTMessageRecipientField
alloc] initWithTitle:@"Title:" required:YES];
composeView.delegate = self;
composeView.navigationItem.rightBarButtonItem.title = @"Save";
composeView.navigationItem.title = @"Compose";
composeView.fields = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:titleField,nil];
[self presentModalViewController:composeView animated:YES];
[titleField release];
[composeView release];

But as a sresult I get TTMessage Controler without navigation bar and
buttons to cancel or save. Am I missing some method to display it?
I've digged header files but couldn't find anything similar.

Thanks in advance.

Toto

Jul 18, 2009, 7:16:19 AM7/18/09
to Three20
Noone? I'm really struggling with navigation bar to appear.

Joe Hewitt

Jul 18, 2009, 7:27:00 AM7/18/09
to Three20
Before you present the message controller, you have to create a
navigation controller, push the message controller onto it, and then
present the navigation controller modally.