ISI spamming The Terrorland group

1 view

Rehman Pakistani

Jun 11, 2011, 6:37:55 PM6/11/11
to theter...@googlegroups.com
Dear members The Terrorland Google Group,

We have been told that a group of ISI agents from the Zaid Hamid/Ahmed Quraishi brigade are spamming our new group. We are showing tolerance and request you to ignore their hateful comments regarding the Ahmedi people. We as true Muslims are demanding equal rights for all citizens in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

For details and updates visit out group blogs: http://theterrorland.blogspot.com

Regards,

Rehman Pakistani
(A moderator for The Terrorland group blogs)
http://theterrorland.blogspot.com

Rehman Pakistani

Jun 13, 2011, 4:52:21 PM6/13/11
to theter...@googlegroups.com