4e Forgotten Realms Campaign

Terrence Lewis

Jul 22, 2011, 3:31:47 PM7/22/11
to /tg/'s Google group
There was some discussion about a 4e Forgotten Realms campaign last
night and I volunteered to DM. I got some people interested and I'm
looking to find a few more. Just draw up a level 1 character for the
Forgotten Realms setting and email me the details (link in my profile)
including a quick overview of his/ her backstory. First come first
served, need 4 more players.

Daniel Hill

Jul 22, 2011, 4:11:36 PM7/22/11
to /tg/'s Google group
For those of us who weren't around last night, what day/time would the
game be running?

Terrence Lewis

Jul 22, 2011, 4:27:06 PM7/22/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I'm checking to see what time zones people are in. I'm running on EST
and the other guy is on central time.

Joe Palfreyman

Jul 22, 2011, 6:14:13 PM7/22/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I like the idea of this but I don't actually play D&D at-all. I reckon
I'd be too much of a hindrance atm.

Terrence Lewis

Jul 22, 2011, 6:28:04 PM7/22/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Don't mind new people. 4e is easy as hell to learn. 1 or 2 sessions
and your pretty much good.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 23, 2011, 7:46:15 AM7/23/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Don't worry bro, 4e's easy.

Edward Blakslee

Jul 23, 2011, 10:08:21 AM7/23/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
I would do this if I had the forgotten realms book..

Terrence Lewis

Jul 23, 2011, 3:45:47 PM7/23/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I can provide links to download the pdfs

On Jul 23, 10:08 am, Edward Blakslee <edward.blaks...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I would do this if I had the forgotten realms book..

Edward Blakslee

Jul 23, 2011, 6:29:10 PM7/23/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I would be much obliged. Any idea about times? Weekends EST would be best for me .

Terrence Lewis

Jul 23, 2011, 9:11:33 PM7/23/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I'm EST too. What it looks like we'd be doing was weekend evenings
est. Drop me an email with your level 1 drawn up with a small
backstory overview and we'll have 2 players.
http://www.4shared.com/document/QerIGwCN/DD_4th_Forgotten_Realms_Player.html
Players guide
http://www.4shared.com/document/Pc7smGBc/DD_4th_Forgotten_Realms_Campai.html
Campaign guide

On Jul 23, 6:29 pm, Edward Blakslee <edward.blaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, I would be much obliged. Any idea about times? Weekends EST would be
> best for me .
>
> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Terrence Lewis

Adam Lynch

Jul 23, 2011, 9:55:28 PM7/23/11
to /tg/'s Google group
http://i.imgur.com/9s2jg.png

I hope this works.

On Jul 23, 8:11 pm, Terrence Lewis <terrencelewis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm EST too. What it looks like we'd be doing was weekend evenings
> est. Drop me an email with your level 1 drawn up with a small
> backstory overview and we'll have 2 players.http://www.4shared.com/document/QerIGwCN/DD_4th_Forgotten_Realms_Play...
> Players guidehttp://www.4shared.com/document/Pc7smGBc/DD_4th_Forgotten_Realms_Camp...

Terrence Lewis

Jul 23, 2011, 10:41:21 PM7/23/11
to /tg/'s Google group
looks all good brah. Just need some backstory and It's approved

Edward Blakslee

Jul 24, 2011, 7:59:11 AM7/24/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm... I see the other player already has a fighter type character. I may roll up a mge or something today so we have something different. We can use classes from the regular PHB right?

Terrence Lewis

Jul 24, 2011, 11:11:21 AM7/24/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Any class is welcome

On Jul 24, 7:59 am, Edward Blakslee <edward.blaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm... I see the other player already has a fighter type character. I may
> roll up a mge or something today so we have something different. We can use
> classes from the regular PHB right?
>
> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Terrence Lewis <terrencelewis...@gmail.com

Terrence Lewis

Jul 24, 2011, 11:11:48 AM7/24/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Currently we have a paladin and a barbarian

On Jul 24, 11:11 am, Terrence Lewis <terrencelewis...@gmail.com>

Makov

Jul 24, 2011, 1:52:28 PM7/24/11
to /tg/'s Google group
OK guys, here is the background for my character, Devanter Serentes, a
human Warlock.

Devanter Serentes had the fortune to be born in to the ranks of
Algarond nobility in the city of Veltalar. House Serentes is a minor
house that only came in to being within the last century. In fact,
Devanter's grandfather was the first Lord Serentes, raised from the
ranks of the lower officer class in the Algarond military in reward
for his long service of 60 years. While House Serentes does not
possess the fantastic palaces and villas of the much older (and
richer) noble families, they do make enough money from their holdings
to live a very comfortable lifestyle.

Devanter is the youngest of five male siblings and as such he does
not stand much chance of becoming Lord Serentes himself, so instead of
following the time honored tradition of the young nobility of joining
the military, he chose instead to pursue a life of scholarship.
Enrolling at the university in Veltalar, Devanter soon discovered his
passion for studying the heavens and has spent the last several years
observing the night sky and learning how to harness the energy of the
cosmos to power sorcery. Having mastered the basics of this power, he
is being sent by his tutors on a journey to hone his skills and
continue his study of the heavens in far away lands. When he feels he
is ready, he may return to the University and attempt to pass a final
test put forth by the faculty in order to join them as Adepts of
Astrology. The nature of the test is unknown to anyone except those
who have already passed it, ensuring aspirants must master all of the
skills used in the art of Astrology or risk failure.

Thus, armed with only a staff, a few Astronomy books and a crude
telescope, Devanter prepares to depart Veltalar on a journey of
discovery.

I'll send my character sheet to Terrence directly.

Terrence Lewis

Jul 24, 2011, 2:51:02 PM7/24/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Looking good everyone. I have most things set up, just looking for 2
more people to join us.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 25, 2011, 1:11:25 PM7/25/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Well, if you're showing yours, I'll show ya mine... Not nearly as
detailed, but what the hell...

VIDAR HEAFDANE, HALF-ORC BARBARIAN
Alignment: Good (Old-School: Chaotic Good, 'cuz fuck neutrality)

Vidar is a tribal, hailing from the recently-formed Kingdom of Many
Arrows, just north of Luruar. In a rather interesting twist from the
norm, his father was human, rather than orcish, though he knows little
of the man; he disappeared shortly after Vidar was born, staying just
long enough to give him his name. From this, Vidar has generally
believed his father was a northman.

Vidar had a reasonably normal childhood, despite his human heritage;
he found that he tended to be somewhat more cunning and dextrous than
the other children, and, though quite large compared to a human his
age, he never measured up in height. Despite this, he managed to gain
many friends in the children of his tribe, first and foremost being
his full-blooded cousin, Korgul.

Korgul was bigger than Vidar, and some would say less intelligent, but
that was untrue. He thought slowly, but thoroughly, always finding
simple, but effective, solutions to the troubles the cunning, but
rash, Vidar brought upon himself.

The two were inseparable, they were even born within minutes of each
other, and when they reached the age of adulthood, they faced the rite
of passage together as well.

The two, along with a seasoned warrior of the tribe named Jaruk,
entered the Cavern of Trials, an ancestral proving ground, and
passageway into the depths of the Underdark, instructed to return with
the head of a worthy adversary to prove their mettle as warriors.

They ventured deep into the bowels of the earth, with only a single
torch, their weapons, and the clothes on their backs. There they
hunted and struggled to survive for nearly twelve days and nights,
when, suddenly, their worthy opponent found them.

The beast was unlike anything the two friends had ever seen, a
writhing mass of fleshy appendages and wicked fangs; it let out an ear-
splitting hiss, and Vidar drew his weapons, ignoring the warnings
given by the level-headed Korgul. That would turn out to be a mistake.

The beast let out another hiss, and then, more came... Dozens of the
creatures, pouring from every crack and crevasse in the pitch-black
cavern, all unleashing horrifying screams.

In the ensuing madness, the two barely escaped with their lives,
thanks to the help of Jaruk, the warrior. However, Korgul was badly
injured, and had fallen unconscious during their desperate flight
towards the surface.

Vidar was brought before the Tribal Elders, as the Shaman worked to
heal the still-unconscious Korgul. After hearing the testimony of
Jaruk, the Elders declared the Vidar was too rash and headstrong to be
allowed to become a true warrior of the tribe.

Outraged, and yet still mourning the harm he had caused his truest
friend, Vidar stormed out of the Elders' Tent, and, in the dark of
night, fled his tribe, with only a single torch, his weapons, and the
clothes on his back. He would prove to the Elders, his Tribe, to
EVERYONE, that he was a true warrior, worthy of respect... or die
trying.

Personality: Vidar is constantly searching for approval from those he
admires; most often, these are those he views as strong warriors, and
he is willing to do almost anything to gain their respect. In this
way, he is not unlike your average stray puppy, constantly hoping for
a pat on the head for his good deeds.

Sarah Donivan

Jul 25, 2011, 3:27:53 PM7/25/11
to /tg/'s Google group
are ya'll full up or is there still another seat open?

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 25, 2011, 4:48:20 PM7/25/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I'm pretty sure the DM is looking for 2 more players, so you should be
good. We have a Barbarian, a Paladin, and a Warlock right now.
Apparently, any class/race is fine, so go nuts.

Terrence Lewis

Jul 25, 2011, 5:59:25 PM7/25/11
to /tg/'s Google group
We need 2 more players my good man. Still no healer, hint hint

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 27, 2011, 5:36:18 AM7/27/11
to /tg/'s Google group
We need 2 more players my good man. Still no healer, hint hint
my good man
man

mfw person being replied to is named Sarah.

LOL

Edward Blakslee

Jul 27, 2011, 7:10:19 AM7/27/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
nice!

Terrence Lewis

Jul 27, 2011, 9:18:28 AM7/27/11
to /tg/'s Google group
This is what happens when your playgroup irl has only been men. I tend
just to assume a man is asking... oh well.

On Jul 27, 7:10 am, Edward Blakslee <edward.blaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> nice!

Terrence Lewis

Jul 27, 2011, 10:41:14 PM7/27/11
to /tg/'s Google group
We now only need 1 player.

Jul 28, 2011, 8:42:28 AM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I think it's as much of a factor of this being The Internet, which -
like tabletop gaming- has been a no-girls-allowed treehouse until only
fairly recently.

Anyway, you should just play anyway, unbalanced parties are more fun.
Fuck being prepared for every encounter. Improvise like a boss.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 28, 2011, 12:59:02 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Eh, I tend to use "dude" as a gender-neutral term, you have NO idea
how often it's gotten me into trouble.

Terrence Lewis

Jul 28, 2011, 2:35:48 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I'm currently in a darksun with no healer, shit's funny.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 28, 2011, 8:36:24 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
[greentext]you_gonna_get_raped.jpg[/greentext]
Oh, shit bro!

Sarah Donivan

Jul 28, 2011, 10:50:28 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Sorry for my slow/lack of response these last few days, life just got
insane.

I have a elf runepriest is the slot is still open

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 28, 2011, 10:54:08 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Hell yeah it is! I've never seen a Runepriest in play (admittedly, my
only real D&D experience is DMing about 1/4 of a campaign, but
whatever). The runes are sort of like psionic augmentations, right?

Sarah Donivan

Jul 28, 2011, 11:04:29 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
yeah.. kinda, only I use The Power of the GODS through my awesome
weapons and armor! (those not at least slightly delusional need not
apply)

BTW, I took no offense to the man reference, although J's made me
snicker. I've personally been online since aol 3.0 + Win '95 and
gaming since '98 so to you J I say :P

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 28, 2011, 11:24:19 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Yeah, just felt like commenting on his failed perception check. Also,
are Runepriests melee or ranged? I can't remember.

Sarah Donivan

Jul 28, 2011, 11:45:11 PM7/28/11
to /tg/'s Google group
runepriests are melee, but with the elf I have ranged backup if needed

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 29, 2011, 3:39:13 AM7/29/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Though so, but I was too lazy to check.

Terrence Lewis

Jul 29, 2011, 11:14:03 AM7/29/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Just submit the sheet/ backstory and we'll get things rolling. I am
trying to learn maptool at the moment so we can get started.
On the topic of no healer, my psion is the controlliest controller who
ever controlled control.

Terrence Lewis

Jul 29, 2011, 11:14:50 AM7/29/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Also the guy who hasn't been posting here who's playing is running a
bard who multiclasses like a champ.

Edward Blakslee

Jul 29, 2011, 2:56:41 PM7/29/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
So how many party members will there be?

Scion-of-Fenrir

Jul 30, 2011, 1:38:09 AM7/30/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I think we're at five or six, now.
Pretty sure we have:
Bard
Psion
Barbarian
Paladin
Runepriest
Warlock

On Jul 29, 1:56 pm, Edward Blakslee <edward.blaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So how many party members will there be?
>
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Terrence Lewis <terrencelewis...@gmail.com

Joe Palfreyman

Jul 30, 2011, 1:26:55 PM7/30/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
Oh fuck, I forgot to tell anyone that I'm on Holiday.
Sorry for asking about this then disappearing off the face of the earth. I'm back on the 16th, but it appears you've got enough players now anyway.

Terrence Lewis

Jul 30, 2011, 4:21:11 PM7/30/11
to /tg/'s Google group
There is no psion but you are correct otherwise. Gimme some time to
get acquainted to maptool.

Nick Savvy

Jul 30, 2011, 11:27:48 PM7/30/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I SHALL BE THAT PLAYER.

On Jul 27, 10:41 pm, Terrence Lewis <terrencelewis...@gmail.com>

Nick Savvy

Jul 30, 2011, 11:34:28 PM7/30/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Shit, also neglected to mention. I decided against the Bard and I'll
be running an Artificer. I thought it'd be a welcome change since I
play bards quite a lot.
I'll type up his backstory in a bit.

Adam Lynch

Jul 31, 2011, 9:26:12 PM7/31/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Sorry to mention, but I've changed from a Dragonborn Paladin to a
Revenant/Half-Elf Assassin. Need a change of pace. Just give me a
chance to write up the backstory. Character sheet will be uploaded as
soon as I can.

On Jul 29, 10:14 am, Terrence Lewis <terrencelewis...@gmail.com>

Nick Savvy

Jul 31, 2011, 10:34:20 PM7/31/11
to /tg/'s Google group
We have no defenders and two leaders. This is gonna be the funnest
thing ever.

Adam Lynch

Jul 31, 2011, 11:41:22 PM7/31/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Jeffery Faeleth, level 1
Revenant, Assassin
Build: Night Stalker Assassin
Guild Training: Night Stalker
Choose your Race in Life: Half-Elf
Background: Aglarond (Aglarond Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 16, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 14, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 16.

AC: 16 Fort: 14 Reflex: 14 Will: 14
HP: 26 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +9, Arcana +5, Acrobatics +9, Perception +6, Athletics +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering, Endurance +5, Heal, History,
Insight, Intimidate +5, Nature, Religion, Streetwise +3, Thievery +4

FEATS
Level 1: Half-Elf Soul

POWERS
Assassin at-will 1: Shadow Storm
Assassin at-will 1: Leaping Shade
Dilettante: War Song Strike
Assassin encounter 1: Nightmare Shades
Assassin daily 1: Targeted for Death

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Ki Focus, Greatsword

Jeffery Faeleth thought he had a pretty awesome thing going. A great
guild, a magic guitar, the girl of his dreams, and enough gold to get
him anything magic or mundane. He thought that he had settled down,
spending most of his time with his wife at their school where he
taught history and music, but when he read of the mystical golden
apples, he simply couldn't resist getting the gang back together.

Using his obscure knowledge and survival skills, he thought that he
had a pretty good idea of where he could find a tree, maybe two. What
he didn't plan on were the other parties interested in immortality for
themselves. Know, he was a pretty damn good bard, and knew his own
cadre of arcane spells, but when a rich warlock and his Goliaths
wielding fullblades dripping with acid-poison meets you along the
road, you have a fight on your hands. All that he could do is bid his
wife and friends ado before closing the dimensional door behind them.

He later awoke next to a campfire outside of fallcrest. Sitting next
to the blazing fire was a shrouded woman, no older than twenty. She
looked at him with piercing heavy-lidded purple eyes when a harsh cold
fell over him.

She simply said, "You will know what to do. Do NOT make me regret
doing this." before melting into shadow.

When he went back into town, he paid for a room with the little gold
he found on the robes he was wearing. Using a mirror, he found his
features gaunt, his skin a chalk-white.

After several months, he's found himself taking out targets for the
Raven Queen, preferring to stay as much in the shadows as possible.
He's seen his old party from a far, his funeral was a quite somber
affair.

He's left to find a key to resurrection, to return to his wife. Until
then, maybe a party needs someone with a big ass greatsword that can
melt into the shadows with ease.

Nick Savvy

Aug 1, 2011, 1:01:10 AM8/1/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I think the DM said we could have one level-appropriate magic item.
Though this needs to be confirmed, I may be wrong.

Adam Lynch

Aug 1, 2011, 12:37:43 PM8/1/11
to /tg/'s Google group
when the DM confirms this I'll get a magical ki focus

Terrence Lewis

Aug 1, 2011, 4:31:40 PM8/1/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Nick Savvy is correct. One level 1-2 magical item. Choose wisely.

Nick Savvy

Aug 1, 2011, 4:57:24 PM8/1/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Farbond Spellblade! Now I can multitask like a boss!

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 1, 2011, 5:00:26 PM8/1/11
to /tg/'s Google group
I'm willing to change to a fighter if necessary; a battlerager build
would basically be a barbarian, anyway.

Nick Savvy

Aug 2, 2011, 12:41:06 AM8/2/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Only if you feel it's necessary. I'll be handing out just as many
buffs no matter what class you play.

Adam Lynch

Aug 2, 2011, 3:38:33 PM8/2/11
to /tg/'s Google group
So I changed my leather armor to Luring Withdrawal Leather Armor +1.
Basically armor +1 that let's you once per day shift backwards and
drag an enemy with you.

Nick Savvy

Aug 2, 2011, 6:15:16 PM8/2/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Sounds pretty good for your build, considering you get a bunch of
bonuses if you isolate an enemy IIRC.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 2, 2011, 9:06:56 PM8/2/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Wait, so we're allowed to have magic items from the start? I must of
derped pretty hard. So, just so I'm positive, what's allowed, and what
are we starting with?

Nick Savvy

Aug 2, 2011, 9:41:00 PM8/2/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Terrence said one level 1-2 magic item is allowed from the start.
I'm starting with a Farbond Spellblade +1, and Adam is starting with
Luring Withdrawal Armor +1. Everyone else; I have no idea.

Edward Blakslee

Aug 2, 2011, 10:18:44 PM8/2/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
MEh, I havent seen any items that really fit my character's background.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 2, 2011, 11:11:41 PM8/2/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Anyone know if the DM is cool with the Regional Backgrounds from the
FRPG? I won't miss them terribly, but, hey, if they're allowed...

On Aug 2, 9:18 pm, Edward Blakslee <edward.blaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> MEh, I havent seen any items that really fit my character's background.

Edward Blakslee

Aug 3, 2011, 7:10:38 AM8/3/11
to tgs-goog...@googlegroups.com
I would assume they are if we are using the setting...

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 3, 2011, 9:51:52 PM8/3/11
to /tg/'s Google group
True, but I've heard DMs on forums and such say they're unbalanced, so
I wasn't sure of his opinion.

Terrence Lewis

Aug 3, 2011, 11:25:17 PM8/3/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Regional backgrounds are fine.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 4, 2011, 6:54:53 PM8/4/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Super duper.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 4, 2011, 7:12:56 PM8/4/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Hm... There isn't one for the Kingdom of Many-Arrows. Goddamn anti-orc
racists at Wizards strike again! Is it cool if I use the Dalelands
mechanics? It's nature bonus fits the whole "wild barbarian" thing,
and the only thing close to Many-Arrows is Luruar, and it's bonus
doesn't make much sense.

Nick Savvy

Aug 4, 2011, 8:07:47 PM8/4/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Are themes allowed? The character builder let me choose one, so I'm
not sure.

Terrence Lewis

Aug 7, 2011, 9:34:35 AM8/7/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Themes are okay

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 8, 2011, 9:05:42 AM8/8/11
to /tg/'s Google group
All right, here he is; Vidar Heafdane, Half-Orc Barbarian!

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Vidar Heathdane, level 1
Half-Orc, Barbarian
Build: Thaneborn Barbarian
Feral Might Option: Thaneborn Triumph
Dalelands (Dalelands Benefit)
Theme: Mercenary

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 20, CON 11, DEX 10, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 14

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 11, DEX 8, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 14

AC: 14 Fort: 17 Ref: 11 Will: 12
HP: 26 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +9, Endurance +6, Intimidate +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics –1, Arcana +0, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +0,
Heal +0, History +0, Insight +0, Nature +0, Perception +0, Religion
+0, Stealth –1, Streetwise +2, Thievery –1

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Mercenary Attack: Takedown Strike
Half-Orc Racial Power: Furious Assault
Barbarian Feature: Roar of Triumph
Barbarian Attack 1: Pressing Strike
Barbarian Attack 1: Foe to Foe
Barbarian Attack 1: Vault the Fallen
Barbarian Attack 1: Swift Panther Rage

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Waraxe)

ITEMS
Hide Armor x1
Adventurer's Kit
Climber's Kit
Totem
Woodwind
Challenge-Seeking Waraxe +1 x1
Light Shield x1
====== End ======

I know the Waraxe is kind of power-gamey, but I wanted to be able to
use a shield without gimping my damage output.

Adam Lynch

Aug 8, 2011, 6:28:22 PM8/8/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Alright, so we can start?

Nick Savvy

Aug 8, 2011, 10:22:25 PM8/8/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Power-gamey would be the bastard sword or the craghammer. Could be
worse, IMO.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 9, 2011, 11:17:38 AM8/9/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Yeah, but I didn't want to be a striker doing shit for damage. I'm
essentially using a greataxe at this point, which, from what I
understand, is Barbarian standard.

Terrence Lewis

Aug 11, 2011, 12:09:13 AM8/11/11
to /tg/'s Google group
We'll start in a bit. Gotta take care of some stuff

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 11, 2011, 9:02:22 AM8/11/11
to /tg/'s Google group
AWESOME.jpg

On Aug 10, 11:09 pm, Terrence Lewis <terrencelewis...@gmail.com>

Nick Savvy

Aug 11, 2011, 4:16:02 PM8/11/11
to /tg/'s Google group
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Darryn Redhawk, level 1
Human, Artificer
Build: Battlesmith Artificer
Arcane Implement Proficiency Option: Arcane Implement Proficiency
(light blade group)
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort
Spellscarred
Akanûl (Akanûl Benefit)
Theme: Wizard's Apprentice

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 16, DEX 12, INT 18, WIS 12, CHA 8

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 16, DEX 12, INT 16, WIS 12, CHA 8

AC: 17 Fort: 15 Ref: 15 Will: 13
HP: 28 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +9, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering +6, Heal +6, History +9,
Perception +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Athletics +0, Bluff –1, Endurance +3, Insight +1,
Intimidate –1, Nature +1, Religion +4, Stealth +1, Streetwise –1,
Thievery +1

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Wizard's Apprentice Attack: Color Orb
Human Racial Power: Heroic Effort
Artificer Feature: Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture
Artificer Feature: Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula
Artificer Attack 1: Magic Weapon
Artificer Attack 1: Static Shock
Artificer Attack 1: Scouring Weapon
Artificer Attack 1: Punishing Eye

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Double sword)
Level 1: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Arcane Implement Proficiency

ITEMS
Ritual Book
Brew Potion
Disenchant Magic Item
Enchant Magic Item
Make Whole
Farbond Spellblade Double sword +1 x1
Leather Armor x1
====== End ======
I should really type up that backstory, too. Maybe later.

Scion-of-Fenrir

Aug 12, 2011, 8:56:22 AM8/12/11
to /tg/'s Google group
Wooh, Artificers!