MafrketPlace

David Warren

Mar 20, 2010, 4:29:14 PM3/20/10
to TestTube
Where is TestTube in the Market?

I have Android 2.1 - does that make a difference?

r01carlsonr

Mar 20, 2010, 7:51:29 PM3/20/10
to TestTube
Just search for TestTube it's a paid app so it won't show up in some
countries.

Has anyone with 2.1 been able to find it?

David Warren

Mar 20, 2010, 7:53:31 PM3/20/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

I am in the usa  and it does not show up.

On Mar 20, 3:29 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is TestTube in the Ma...

r01carlsonr

Mar 20, 2010, 8:05:15 PM3/20/10
to TestTube
The TestTube manifest file shows the following, It's targeted for SDK
5 - 2.0 and Limited to nothing below 1.5 SDK -3.

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" android:targetSdkVersion="5" />

It shows up for me but I'm on 2.0.1.

We're going to have to have some help from someone else here.

Thanks

On Mar 20, 6:53 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in the usa  and it does not show up.

Sal Guagliardo

Mar 20, 2010, 8:34:17 PM3/20/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

Im on an N1 with 2.1 and I found it without any problem.

On Mar 20, 2010 7:05 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvo...@gmail.com> wrote:

The TestTube manifest file shows the following, It's targeted for SDK
5 - 2.0 and Limited to nothing below 1.5 SDK -3.

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" android:targetSdkVersion="5" />

It shows up for me but I'm on 2.0.1.

We're going to have to have some help from someone else here.

Thanks

On Mar 20, 6:53 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am in the usa  and it doe...

> On Mar 20, 2010 7:51 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvoltag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Just search for TestTu...

David Warren

Mar 21, 2010, 3:48:27 PM3/21/10
to TestTube
Seems this is a commin issue for developers presently. How can I
access the APK file?

This was posted on Android Forum Central:

"Yeah i contacted ChompSMS the night 2.1 came out and they told me
they are looking into why it's not appearing in the Market. it seems
that there are other apps like smart keyboard pro for instance that
run great on 2.1 but won't appear in the market. For all these apps
you can usually go on the owners website and find a link to the APK.

To download the apk just navigate your phones browser to the URL
(address)
Then once downloaded click on the download file.
If you haven't installed something not from the market before it will
take you to security settings on your phone. Here you have to select
the box (or de-select i forget which) to allow unsigned apps.
Then it will install and your good to go."

On Mar 20, 8:34 pm, Sal Guagliardo <salgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Im on an N1 with 2.1 and I found it without any problem.
>

> On Mar 20, 2010 7:05 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvoltag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The TestTube manifest file shows the following, It's targeted for SDK
> 5 - 2.0 and Limited to nothing below 1.5 SDK -3.
>
> <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" android:targetSdkVersion="5" />
>
> It shows up for me but I'm on 2.0.1.
>
> We're going to have to have some help from someone else here.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Mar 20, 6:53 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I am in the usa  and it doe...
> > On Mar 20, 2010 7:51 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvoltag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Just search for TestTu...- Hide quoted text -

David Warren

Mar 21, 2010, 4:12:16 PM3/21/10
to TestTube
for people who's paid apps aren't showing up in the market, let the
dev know, they just have to update it to say that it's compatible with
the build we're using

David Warren

Mar 22, 2010, 11:02:36 AM3/22/10
to TestTube
I would very much like to use this app, what can I do to help make it
available to more people who are my shoes?

r01carlsonr

Mar 22, 2010, 7:48:42 PM3/22/10
to TestTube
David -

I'm still getting downloads, so I don't know that anyone else is in
your shoes. I don't understand what the issue with your phone is.
We've established that other people with Android 2.1 can indeed find
the app. Can you provide us with the details of your phone model,
provider etc. I'm sorry, but it's really hard to give good advice
when the problem is described as "it's not working, I have 2.1."

David Warren

Mar 22, 2010, 8:17:08 PM3/22/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

I have Verizon Droid Eris with Android 2.1  It does not show in the market.  What other info would help?

On Mar 22, 10:02 am, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would very much like to ...

David Warren

Mar 20, 2010, 8:28:34 PM3/20/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to open it up to 2.1 users so I can test it for you?

I don't see why it would not work...

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to testtubeandroid+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

David Warren

Mar 20, 2010, 8:36:46 PM3/20/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

That is odd...I searched testtube and test tube and nothing...

On Mar 20, 2010 8:34 PM, "Sal Guagliardo" <salg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Im on an N1 with 2.1 and I found it without any problem.

> On Mar 20, 2010 7:05 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> The TestTube manife...

> On Mar 20, 6:53 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am in the usa  and it doe...

> > On Mar 20, 2010 7:51 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvoltag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> Just search for TestTu...

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to testtubeandroid+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply...

David Warren

Mar 20, 2010, 9:00:30 PM3/20/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com
Can someone with 2.1 look today and see if it is still there - perhaps it has been moved with the update to version 1.1???

r01carlsonr

Mar 22, 2010, 9:50:16 PM3/22/10
to TestTube
David make sure that you've disabled Wifi when looking for Apps in the
market. Give that a try and let me know. Here's where I found a
similar problem.

http://androidforums.com/nexus-one/46116-paid-app-but-cant-find-market-anymore.html

On Mar 20, 8:00 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone with 2.1 look today and see if it is still there - perhaps it
> has been moved with the update to version 1.1???
>
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 8:36 PM, David Warren

> <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > That is odd...I searched testtube and test tube and nothing...
>

> > On Mar 20, 2010 8:34 PM, "Sal Guagliardo" <salgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Im on an N1 with 2.1 and I found it without any problem.

Sal Guagliardo

Mar 22, 2010, 10:02:20 PM3/22/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

I Just uninstalled and searched the market for Hava and found it right away.  Again I'm on an N1 with 2.1

On Mar 22, 2010 8:42 PM, "David Warren" <hail2the...@gmail.com> wrote:

That is odd...I searched testtube and test tube and nothing...

On Mar 20, 2010 8:34 PM, "Sal Guagliardo" <salg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Im on an N1 with 2.1 and I ...

> > On Mar 20, 2010 7:05 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> The TestTube manife...

> > On Mar 20, 6:53 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I am in t...

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to testtubeandroid+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply...

David Warren

Mar 22, 2010, 10:41:02 PM3/22/10
to TestTube
That did not work..is the app copy protected? Soe users have said
that tehy cannot see any copy protected apps in the market.

On Mar 22, 10:02 pm, Sal Guagliardo <salgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I Just uninstalled and searched the market for Hava and found it right
> away.  Again I'm on an N1 with 2.1
>

> On Mar 22, 2010 8:42 PM, "David Warren" <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That is odd...I searched testtube and test tube and nothing...

r01carlsonr

Mar 22, 2010, 11:17:33 PM3/22/10
to TestTube
How did you get Android 2.1 on your Eris?

David Warren

Mar 22, 2010, 11:20:44 PM3/22/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

It is rooted.  It appears that the issue is that google has not "approved" the build yet as Verizon has not yet"officially" released the upgrade.

When they do, the Market will once again show copy protected apps...

On Mar 22, 2010 7:48 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvo...@gmail.com> wrote:

David -

I'm still getting downloads, so I don't know that anyone else is in
your shoes.  I don't understand what the issue with your phone is.
We've established that other people with Android 2.1 can indeed find
the app.  Can you provide us with the details of your phone model,
provider etc.  I'm sorry, but it's really hard to give good advice
when the problem is described as "it's not working, I have 2.1."

On Mar 22, 10:02 am, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would very much like to ...

David Warren

Mar 22, 2010, 11:26:34 PM3/22/10
to TestTube
Protected apps are applications on the market that are considered copy
protected. With a developer rom like mine you can not see protected
apps. Now that doesn't mean you aren't able to use them. If you have
purchased any apps or there are any apps that you want that are
protected then you need to download them from another rom and then
back them up. Once you back it up you will have the .apk that you can
then install on this rom.

I purchased this before upgrading, but did not back it up! I,
therefore, do not have the .apk file :{

Is there any way I can get this?

On Mar 22, 11:20 pm, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  It is rooted.  It appears that the issue is that google has not "approved"
> the build yet as Verizon has not yet"officially" released the upgrade.
>
> When they do, the Market will once again show copy protected apps...
>

> On Mar 22, 2010 7:48 PM, "r01carlsonr" <overvoltag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> David -
>
> I'm still getting downloads, so I don't know that anyone else is in
> your shoes.  I don't understand what the issue with your phone is.
> We've established that other people with Android 2.1 can indeed find
> the app.  Can you provide us with the details of your phone model,
> provider etc.  I'm sorry, but it's really hard to give good advice
> when the problem is described as "it's not working, I have 2.1."
>
> On Mar 22, 10:02 am, David Warren <hail2thevictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I would very much like to ...- Hide quoted text -

r01carlsonr

Mar 23, 2010, 9:07:40 PM3/23/10
to TestTube
David -

TestTube is supported and distributed only through the Android Market
on Officially Releases of Android.

I hope this answers your question.

Wolferine

Apr 12, 2010, 7:59:06 AM4/12/10
to TestTube
I have the Desire but i cant see testtube in the market. I`m from
Holland.

r01carlsonr

Apr 12, 2010, 1:24:37 PM4/12/10
to TestTube
I'm guessing you can't buy paid apps in Holland yet. Do a search for
"market enabler" and see if you can spoof your location to make it
show up for you.

> > - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -- Hide quoted text -

Wolferine

Apr 14, 2010, 12:38:45 PM4/14/10
to TestTube
I tried market enabler but my desire is not rooted so it didn`t work.
In Holland there are paid apps but testtube isnt there.
Is there another way to get testtube.

r01carlsonr

Apr 15, 2010, 1:07:18 PM4/15/10
to TestTube
Sorry, not currently. As you can see from the previous converstation,
rooting your phone won't work. Keep checking. Hopefully google will
solve the problem for you.

Thanks

calebu2

Apr 18, 2010, 8:59:15 AM4/18/10
to TestTube
This is wonderful :)

I downloaded the app a week ago for the samsung moment. I was able to
get it to work locally via wifi but not remotely. It seems a little
flaky.

I upgrade to the unofficial 2.1 release and set about re-downloading
all of my apps. And testtube isn't there.

If it wasn't for the fact that I paid for it, I probably wouldn't care
(Would wait until a version with more info than "Can't play video" is
released) but now I don't even have the option to do my own debugging.

Nothing I've seen about market enabler suggests that it would be
successful in allowing downloads of unapproved apps on unapproved 2.1
releases.

Oh well.

Message has been deleted

Sean

Apr 18, 2010, 1:06:44 PM4/18/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

Same here,

Droid 2.1

On Apr 18, 2010 1:05 PM, "Jonathan" <jse...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't get any results in Marketplace searches for "Hava",
"testtube", or "test tube."  I have a Nexus One, Android 2.1 2.1-
update1.

Many paid apps do show up...

Thanks.

Jonathan

Apr 18, 2010, 1:09:37 PM4/18/10
to TestTube
I don't get any results in Marketplace searches for "Hava",
"testtube", or "test tube." I have a Nexus One, Android 2.1-
update1, USA, T-Mobile. WiFi vs Edge vs 3G makes no difference.

r01carlsonr

Apr 18, 2010, 10:05:29 PM4/18/10
to TestTube
Sorry, everybody. I made a mistake when I uploaded an update last
night. I saved it as a draft instead of publishing it. The result
was that it accidentally got removed from the market. My apologies,
it's back now so you can re-download it.

RC

calebu2

Apr 19, 2010, 9:58:25 PM4/19/10
to TestTube
So, in all seriousness - is there anything that can be done to
download the app after I upgraded to 2.1? I'm sure that once Sprint
releases their official 2.1 update, I'll switch from the leaked
version to that. But in the meantime, any ways of getting testtube? I
just downloaded the latest MarketEnabler (Which does support 2.1) and
no luck.