Command line arguments to NCover

Nils.Andresen

Jul 8, 2009, 8:21:50 AM7/8/09
to TestDriven.NET Users
Firstly: Sorry to all group-members i bombed with PM - I had a small
problem remembering how to use google groups...

Now...
I'd like to know If the the "/ea" -switch of NCover is available in
TestDriven.Net (like Julio César Carrascal Urquijo
at Tue, 28 Aug 2007)
It looks that in 2007 it was not. Has that changed ?
I'd really like to exclude GeneratedCodeAttribute,
DebuggerNonUserCodeAttribute and CompilerGeneratedAttribute from
coverage analysis..

Yours,
Nils

Jamie Cansdale

Jul 24, 2009, 6:48:15 AM7/24/09
to TestDri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nils,

You can use an attribute called CoverageExcludeAttribute. See here:
http://weblogs.asp.net/nunitaddin/archive/2006/10/04/CoverageExclude.aspx

There currently isn't a way to specify different coverage exclude
attributes. Do you think you'll be able to use
CoverageExcludeAttribute or do you really need to specify your own
attributes?

Regards,
Jamie.

--
http://www.testdriven.net
http://twitter.com/jcansdale

Nils.Andresen

Aug 19, 2009, 6:49:16 AM8/19/09
to TestDriven.NET Users
Jaime,
no, I don't need to specify my own. Currently I'm putting all auto-
generated code into dedicated assemblies - and then simply don't check
coverage on thouse.
That acually releaves me of the need to specify "/ea
DebuggerNonUserCodeAttribute and /ea CompilerGeneratedAttribute"

Regards,
Nils