2g/3g Toggle

Phonoflux

Nov 2, 2010, 8:56:28 PM11/2/10
to Tasker
Howdy Pent

Loving the direction tasker is taking, new interface is awesome, big
ups :)

I have seen that a 2g/3g toggle is on the to do, but for us rooted
users I was wondering if you already knew the file/variable that gets
modified when this toggle is selected in the settings?

I could then use the plugin (e.g. http://tasker.wikidot.com/rootbasic)
to change this and turn it into a widget to enable/disable quickly and
easily.

I have done a fair bit of googling and found a few plugins that can
kind of do this, but it's not quite what I am after. I could then
attach this to events (e.g. screen off, 2g, screen on 3g (while not
already on a call), etc)

Many thanks if you can help.

Mike

Pent

Nov 3, 2010, 4:36:10 AM11/3/10
to Tasker
> Loving the direction tasker is taking, new interface is awesome, big
> ups :)

Glad you like it. I actually quite enjoyed doing it which surprised me
because
I'm not good with UIs.

> I have seen that a 2g/3g toggle is on the to do, but for us rooted
> users I was wondering if you already knew the file/variable that gets
> modified when this toggle is selected in the settings?

I don't, sorry. I didn't even know that each setting was stored in a
separate file :-)

Pent