Eligibility criteria for aiims entrance

Vivek Jain

Oct 26, 2009, 2:49:37 PM10/26/09
to targ...@googlegroups.com
I read one website that - any candidate applying for aiims entrance exam must have completed their internship before 31 december. Usually our internship ends on 31 march. That means nobody can enter aiims immediately after internship. He has to appear in next exam after 9 monthhs. Is it true. Dr Bruno and other members please reply.

Thanks and regards,
Vivek.

shiva laxmi

Dec 14, 2009, 12:45:50 AM12/14/09
to targ...@googlegroups.com
i wil complete my internship by 2010 may3.am i eligible for 2010 may 9th aiims pgmee?plz reply me.

pradeep sivaraj

Dec 24, 2009, 7:51:36 PM12/24/09
to targ...@googlegroups.com
hi laxmi, i am doing intern now, but my immediate senior got a seat in may 2009, he is in aiims now, his name is balasubramainan, got 18th rank i think you came apply there is no harm in trying al the bets for ur al india exams bye.

regards
Pradeep Sivaraj

piyush shukla

Jan 14, 2010, 1:30:57 AM1/14/10
to targ...@googlegroups.com

abhishek anand

Jan 24, 2010, 11:47:20 AM1/24/10
to targ...@googlegroups.com
quoting aiims website for may pg entrance exam,any candidate whose internship ends before 30 july is eligible to apply for may entrance exam.
this is verbatim

Eligibility Conditions:

1. For MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years)/MDS Courses:
(i) MBBS/BDS degree of a university recognized by the MCI/DCI. (ii) 55% aggregate marks in all MBBS/BDS professional examinations (50% in the case of candidates belonging to SCs/STs). (iii) Must have completed the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized hospital on or before 30th July, 2009.