Lyn Johnson, No Accident, Sat 8:30pm ET / Teddy Poppe Sun 8pm ET

One Mind Foundation

Jan 15, 2011, 5:42:11 PM1/15/11

SATURDAY NIGHT at ACIM Gather
January 15th
8:30 - 10pm ET

Lyn Johnson
Teacher, Counselor , Inspiration

www.withinthegarden.com

TOPIC:
No Accident

In the light of my recent "accident", I have come to understand that
it is absolutely true:
The Script is Written - "What could you not accept, if you but knew
that everything that happens, all events, past, present and to come,
are gently planned by One Whose only purpose is your good? Spirit
Accepts Always, Knowing All is Perfect.
WB Lesson 135.18

From the Epilogue to the Workbook:
The end is certain, and the means as well. 2 To this we say "Amen." 3
You will be told exactly what God wills for you each time there is a
choice to make. 4 And He will speak for God and for your Self, thus
making sure that hell will claim you not, and that each choice you
make brings Heaven nearer to your reach. 5 And so we walk with Him
from this time on, and turn to Him for guidance and for peace and sure
direction. 6 Joy attends our way. 7 For we go homeward to an open door
which God has held unclosed to welcome us.

I can only express my joy and gratitude for the events that appear to
be happening to me that are the obvious stepping stones to my own
awakening from the dream of death & pain

www.withinthegarden.com

Love and Peace,
Lyn

You can attend tonight in person at ACIM Gather and listen as we
Gather
at Access Instructions: http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm
or
http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/791580010
or
TUNE IN on Internet Radio at www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

JOYnUS!

&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&

Sunday, 3pm ET
Way of Mastery ~ Europe Group
www.WayOfMastery.com

Sunday Jan. 16th at 6pm ET / 3pm PT
Sheryl Valentine
www.Sherylvalentine.com

Sunday 7pm ET
Regina Dawn Akers
Holy Spirit Guides
www.ReginaDawnAkers.com

*****

SUNDAY EVE at ACIM Gather
Jan. 16th 8:00-9pm ET

Teddy Poppe

Topic:
"The nature of true change can only be from within..."

The re-organization of the Consciousness of Man,
by the awakening of man in consciousness!

Teddy & Vickie Poppe
are Co-founders of the Publishing Company
DIAMOND CRYSTAL VISION
www.DiamondCrystalVision.com
and
www.illuminartsllc.com

Books Being Published NOW and Soon to be Released.
Teachings of the Inner Ramana as Received by Regina Dawn Akers
"We are One" & "We Are Love" by Jennifer Black
"Wisdom from Beyond" by Connie Hill
"The Most Important Question in the World" by Connie Hill
"The Unabridged Notes of Helen Schucman, the 1st 8 Chapters of ACIM"
Sparkly Edition of ACIM

****************
FOLLOWING TEDDY POPPE, Stay Tune for DAVE SCHOCK

SUNDAY EVENING
Dave Schock will be our Guest Teacher
9pm ET-10pm
Way of Mastery

FRIENDS IN TRUTH, STARTS SUNDAY at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

JOYNUS!!!

You can attend to hear Teddy Live at ACIM Gather as we Gather
at Access Instructions: http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm
or
http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/791580010
or
TUNE IN on Internet Radio at www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

In Appreciation * Gratitude
LOV, dov :-)

ACIM Gather / One Mind Foundation
www.ONEMINDFdn.org
A 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt Non-Profit Org.
http://www.acimgather.org/contact.htm
******* ******* *******
Check ALL of our Events & Topics at a glance:
NEW! Schedules: http://www.acimgather.org/guide.htm

Please JOYn ACIM Gather's community sharing site
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Peace_of_God/

OUR GRATITUDE TO PHIL FRISK,
Creator & Web-Servant www.miraclescenter.us

Laughter Now saves lifetimes later!

Sidney Lambe

Jan 15, 2011, 5:54:13 PM1/15/11
On talk.religion.course-miracle, One Mind Foundation <hdfi...@aol.com> wrote:

There isn't "one mind". There are an infinite number of minds.
Individuality is sacred.

All of these minds join with other minds to create gestaltas at
OTHER LEVELS of reality, but this in no way obliviates the individual
minds. Any more than belonging to King County makes Seattle a
false city.

> SATURDAY NIGHT at ACIM Gather
> January 15th
> 8:30 - 10pm ET
>

> Lyn Johnson
> Teacher, Counselor , Inspiration

Says who?

> www.withinthegarden.com
>
> TOPIC:
> No Accident
>
> In the light of my recent "accident", I have come to understand that
> it is absolutely true:

She is supposedly a "Teacher, Counselor, and Inspiration" and
she is just learning THIS basic lesson?

What a JOKE!

[delete]

Sid