Kurt_Lochner

Jan 4, 2009, 4:45:23 PM1/4/09
<booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> wrote:

"Retards can buy a massive computer at Wal-Mart for $300"

That explains your postings, Princess.. *>LOL!<*

Complete hilarious claims and delusions of adequacy at:

--http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/f31bc164f89b7486?hl=en&dmode=source

Message has been deleted

Patriot Games

Jan 5, 2009, 9:51:34 AM1/5/09
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 15:45:23 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

I see that you very obviously, very desperately, want to change the
Subject.

But would that be FAIR to the vast Usenet community? Of course it
would NOT be fair to the vast Usenet community! And in the interests
of Truth and Honesty we want to be FAIR to the vast Usenet community,
correct? Of course we do!

So, before GRANTING YOU PERMISSION to change the Subject let's tie up
some loose ends.

1) You claimed there was no "software."

You LIED.

YOU owe the vast Usenet community, AND ME, an APOLOGY for LYING.

Begin your APOLOGY to the vast Usenet community, AND ME, here:___

2) You claimed there was no "compiler."

You LIED.

YOU owe the vast Usenet community, AND ME, an APOLOGY for LYING.

Begin your APOLOGY to the vast Usenet community, AND ME, here:___

3) You claimed that I edited an existing script.

You LIED.

YOU owe the vast Usenet community, AND ME, an APOLOGY for LYING.

Begin your APOLOGY to the vast Usenet community, AND ME, here:___

4) You tried to provide a script that you claimed I edited.

You FAILED to provide that script. You LIED.

YOU owe the vast Usenet community, AND ME, an APOLOGY for LYING.

Begin your APOLOGY to the vast Usenet community, AND ME, here:___

5) The script you did provide DID NOT do what you claimed it did

You LIED.

YOU owe the vast Usenet community, AND ME, an APOLOGY for LYING.

Begin your APOLOGY to the vast Usenet community, AND ME, here:___

Once YOU have completed the REQUIRED apologies I will then GRANT YOU
PERMISSION to change the Subject.

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 5, 2009, 10:39:26 AM1/5/09
Pissy Games <booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> deleted and retreated:

> Kurt_Lochner was taunting the intentional ignorance exhibited by:
> >
> >Pissy Games <booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> deleted and retreated again:

> > "Retards can buy a massive computer at Wal-Mart for $300"
> >
> > That explains your postings, Princess.. *>LOL!<*
> >
> > Complete hilarious claims and delusions of adequacy at:
> >
> > --http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/f31bc164f89b7486?hl=en&dmode=source
>
>I see that you very obviously, very desperately,
>want to change the Subject.

No, that would be yourself that's deleting the replies and
resorting to personal attacks that almost any second grade
student could best, on their worst day.. *>LOL!<*

*YOU* are the one that claimed two masters degrees and
many years of experience with computers, even going so
far as to state that you owned a software business..

Yet, your "program" that extracted some IP-address headers
has been the worst mistake you've ever committed on-line,
Princess.. Congratulations are in order, you've accomplished
nothing except to prove you're an immature little kook,
a racist right-wing troll of insignificance unparalleled,
and a complete failure at bolstering your poor self-esteem
with your script-generated replies spamming the newsgroups..

Hope you've got another news service in mind, Princess..

--See subject header for details..

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 5, 2009, 8:09:08 PM1/5/09
Prissy Games <booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> deleted and retreated:

> Kurt_Lochner was eliciting yet another knee-jerk reaction from:
> >
> >Prissy Games <booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> deleted and retreated:

> > > Kurt_Lochner was taunting the intentional ignorance exhibited by:

> > >I see that you very obviously, very desperately,
> > >want to change the Subject.
> >
> > No, that would be yourself that's deleting the replies and
> > resorting to personal attacks that almost any second grade
> > student could best, on their worst day.. *>LOL!<*
> >
> > *YOU* are the one that claimed two masters degrees and
> > many years of experience with computers, even going so
> > far as to state that you owned a software business..
> >
> > Yet, your "program" that extracted some IP-address headers
> > has been the worst mistake you've ever committed on-line,
> > Princess.. Congratulations are in order, you've accomplished
> > nothing except to prove you're an immature little kook,
> > a racist right-wing troll of insignificance unparalleled,
> > and a complete failure at bolstering your poor self-esteem
> > with your script-generated replies spamming the newsgroups..
> >
> > Hope you've got another news service in mind, Princess..
>
>I had "many years" of experience OWNING a company that sold
>hardware and business application software

I doubt it entirely, past blustering BS at employees, you seem
contemptuously inept and under qualified for such a task, which
was prevalent at the outset in the early years of computers..

However, you were never in the 'smart money' back then..

>MY PERSONAL experience was MAINLY in hiring programmers

*>LOL!<* I doubt that you're capable of that, as well..

>It wasn't a "software business." We sold computers, what used
>to be called mini-computers (Prime, DEC, Wang, Digital, etc.)

Yeah, I've worked on those, BFD..

Scrapping them was more lucrative.. I kept an IBM System 3 alive
at my house for few months for diagnosis of a similar monster
that one of my friends had to deal with. Turned out to be the
keyboard console's reference clock crystal had a hairline crack
in it because some self-important fuck like yourself dropped it..

So, like that foole, you didn't 'retire at 50', you were given
an option to get the hell out of the way before you were found
out and exposed for the cowardly blustering LIAR you've always
been.. It wasn't "absorbed and disbanded" was it? *>LOL!<*

You just lied to make yourself look good.. It's self-evident..

Example follows..

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/f31bc164f89b7486?hl=en&dmode=source

>When you can buy a new toaster at Wal-Mart for $8 you don't fix the
>one you have. In fact, when my toaster gets full of crumbs I toss it.
>
>That's IT. IT has shrunk to almost nothing.

I have some friends that would amused by your claim as to that..

>I wasn't a software programmer

That's self-evident.. Nor are you much at telling the truth..

> >Yet, your "program" that extracted some IP-address headers
> >has been the worst mistake you've ever committed on-line,
>

>You tried and FAILED to find JUST ONE ERROR.

I've already told you what you did wrong, Princess..

You said you got some software and a compiler, the rest
is self-evident as to what you actually did.. Now, why you
did it is coming to light. You're just another right-wing
'wuss' trying to find some way to personally attack all the
posters that pointed out that your opinions are flawed and
based upon a failed political ideology. You've even violated
the Terms of Service presented at Google's newsgroup web-site..

More on that next..

>Let's recap:
>
>I never claimed to be a software expert.

Nor were you much "up" on news-posting headers, and you're
still making a lot of really stupid presumptions about why
your narrow-minded opinions are being resoundingly 'trashed'
for the pompous primate posturings they truely are..

Here, you need some education on this subject..

No one cares what the fuck your opinion is, okay?

And unless you can discuss the ideas underlying your opinions,
the facts that support those ideas, or at least why you believe
that your ideas and opinions are somehow unquestionably correct,
you're just blowing smoke out your ears in a cartoonish self-parody..

Form the very outset, you ineptly demonstrated that you
didn't know what you were talking/writing about, and you jumped
with with a downloaded "software compiler" and tried to bluster
about how you were reporting 'multiple' aliases to Google..

And guess what?

*YOU* are the one that has violated Google's Terms of Service!!..

Yup, it's been you, all the time.. How ironic..

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/googlegroups/terms_of_service3.html

Under 6. Appropriate Conduct

"use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application,
or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the
Service or collect information about users for any
unauthorized purpose"

Keep that in mind as you immaturely try to bully everyone
around, that you're the one that's violated his TOS/EULA.
In fact, maybe you are the one who owes Usenet an apology?
Or will you just delete and bleat your self-righteous drivel
and pretend you're always right, no matter how stupidly
wrong you are? Yeah, it might require too much courage
on your behalf to even admit that you could be wrong..

--I'm betting that you'll turn and run away, like usual..

Weasel Thumper

Jan 5, 2009, 9:48:13 PM1/5/09

"Kunt_Licksnuts" (rodent remember) <kunt_li...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote
in message news:4962AF34...@NOSPAMhotmail.com...

> Under 6. Appropriate Conduct
>
> "use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application,
> or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the
> Service or collect information about users for any
> unauthorized purpose"

let “drive1total=11111″
let “drive1max=75″
let “drive2total=22222″
let “drive2max=75″
cd /drive_you_want_checked
kilobytes=`du -sk | tr -d ‘.’`
usage=`echo “scale=2;$kilobytes/$drive1total” | bc`
intusage=`echo “$usage*100″ | bc`
f test $intusage -gt $drive1max
then
print “***Your disk usage on /drive1 is at or has exceeded 75%***” >>
message.log
fi
cd /drive_you_want_checked
kilobytes=`du -sk | tr -d ‘.’`
usage=`echo “scale=2;$kilobytes/$drive2total” | bc`
intusage=`echo “$usage*100″ | bc`
if test $intusage -gt $drive2max
then
print “***Your disk usage on /drive2 is at or has exceeded 75%***” >>
message.log
fi

Patriot Games

Jan 6, 2009, 9:51:50 AM1/6/09
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:09:08 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>Prissy Games <booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> deleted and retreated:
>>I had "many years" of experience OWNING a company that sold
>>hardware and business application software
>I doubt it entirely

Who cares what YOU think?

YOU have been totally, utterly and completely embarrassed, humiliated
and destroyed in PUBLIC.

AND IT WILL NEVER END...

I have repeatedly SHIT IN YOUR OPEN MOUTH in PUBLIC.

AND I WILL NEVER STOP...

>So, like that foole, you didn't 'retire at 50'

Yes, I did. Actually, I began the process at 50 and was completely
retired at 54.

>> >Yet, your "program" that extracted some IP-address headers
>> >has been the worst mistake you've ever committed on-line,
>>You tried and FAILED to find JUST ONE ERROR.
>I've already told you what you did wrong, Princess..

You tried and FAILED to find JUST ONE ERROR.

>You said you got some software and a compiler, the rest
>is self-evident as to what you actually did.

You tried and FAILED to find JUST ONE ERROR.

>And unless you can discuss the ideas underlying your opinions,

As I have previously made clear YOU WAVIED all possible opportunity to
be INSTRUCTED by me in ANYTHING other than YOUR LYING.

YOU exist now ONLY AS MY PERSONAL PUBLIC URINAL.

>--I'm betting that you'll turn and run away, like usual..

I'm not going anywhere.

I'll be here EVERY DAY to CONTINUE totally, utterly and completely
embarrassing, humiliating and destroying YOU in PUBLIC.

AND IT WILL NEVER END...

I'll be here EVERY DAY to CONTINUE repeatedly SHITTING IN YOUR OPEN
MOUTH in PUBLIC.

AND I WILL NEVER STOP...

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 19:04:23 -0600, Kurt_Lochner
<kurt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
><booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> continued snivelling because:
>1. Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:34:07 -0500
>2. Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:34:37 -0500
>3. Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:35:00 -0500

What's REALLY interesting is this:

Your Original Post at Google:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/5f956c0ecc65ccbf?hl=en&dmode=source

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

From: Kurt_Lochner

1) You seem to be having a complete wet-panty nervous breakdown and
want ALL replies to GET HIDDEN AT "alt.dev.null"!

Hahahahahahahha!!!! Poor little baby... Is Iris's little basement
masturbator afraid of something or someone????

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

2) Your total and complete full-diaper psychotic collapse has caused
you DESTROY ALL TRACES of the MASSIVE INTERNET DESTRUCTION of the homo
Kuntie Harrington by NOT ALLOWING Google to perform normal archiving!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Awwwww... Poor wittle Kuntie
Harrington... Maybe you should walk up those basement steps, (put
your little weeny back in your wittle panties, wash your sticky little
skinny hands), and maybe Iris will make you some hot chocolate....

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

So, because MY POSTS ARE SAVED FOREVER IN Google, below is the
COMPLETE ORIGINAL that WILL be SAVED FOREVER in Google:

=======================================
Message from discussion Just an interesting 'feature' about Princess
Milby..
From: Kurt_Lochner <kurt_loch...@NOSPAMhotmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Just an interesting 'feature' about Princess Milby..
<56gsl41q5t84gob91...@4ax.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 19:04:23 -0600
<booby.milby...@tampabay.res.rr.com> continued snivelling because:
1. Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:34:07 -0500
2. Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:34:37 -0500
3. Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:35:00 -0500
--Thanks for telling on yourself, net-pet..
=======================================

Iris' little basement masturbator, Kuntie Lochner-Harrington, tried to
run away and it didn't work! Boohoo...

Iris' little basement masturbator, Kuntie Lochner-Harrington, tried to
hide the truth and it didn't work! Boohoo...

What stupid little FAGGOT trick will Iris' little basement
masturbator, Kuntie Lochner-Harrington, try next?????

Kurt_LOchner

Jan 6, 2009, 10:54:38 AM1/6/09
Prissy Games <booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> deleted and retreated:

> Kurt_Lochner restored the humiliating botch-slappings of:

> >Prissy Games <booby.m...@tampabay.res.rr.com> deleted and retreated:
> > >
> > > Kurt_Lochner was eliciting yet another knee-jerk reaction from:

- - - - - -

> > >I had "many years" of experience OWNING a company that sold
> > >hardware and business application software
> >
> > I doubt it entirely, past blustering BS at employees, you seem
> > contemptuously inept and under qualified for such a task, which
> > was prevalent at the outset in the early years of computers..
> >
> > However, you were never in the 'smart money' back then..
>
>Who cares what YOU think?

You do, Princess.. You keep bragging and sagging, trying to get
attention and approval for your miserable existence, and that's
why you keep replying with your right-wing knee-jerks..

Dance little net-pet, dance..

>YOU have been totally, utterly and completely

*>LOL!<* Your pompous claims have been falsified..

Deal with it, Prissy..

> > >MY PERSONAL experience was MAINLY in hiring programmers
> >
> > *>LOL!<* I doubt that you're capable of that, as well..
> >
> > >It wasn't a "software business." We sold computers, what used
> > >to be called mini-computers (Prime, DEC, Wang, Digital, etc.)
> >
> > Yeah, I've worked on those, BFD..
> >
> > Scrapping them was more lucrative.. I kept an IBM System 3 alive
> > at my house for few months for diagnosis of a similar monster
> > that one of my friends had to deal with. Turned out to be the
> > keyboard console's reference clock crystal had a hairline crack
> > in it because some self-important fuck like yourself dropped it..
> >
> > So, like that foole, you didn't 'retire at 50', you were given
> > an option to get the hell out of the way before you were found
> > out and exposed for the cowardly blustering LIAR you've always
> > been.. It wasn't "absorbed and disbanded" was it? *>LOL!<*
>

>Yes, I did. Actually, I began the process at 50

Sure you did.. Yet, you're a very unhappy 'retiree', aren't you?

You spend your time posting some of the most miserable right-wing
lies and shit-for-news articles all day long. You compound that
error by making up all sorts of excuses for your failed political
ideology, and then brag all sorts of unimaginative insinuations
about those who laugh at your shallow-minded attempts to bolster
your failing self-esteem and over-ripe ego-diaper..

You just lie to make yourself look good.. It's self-evident..

Example follows..

> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/f31bc164f89b7486?hl=en&dmode=source
> >
> > >When you can buy a new toaster at Wal-Mart for $8 you don't fix the
> > >one you have. In fact, when my toaster gets full of crumbs I toss it.
> > >
> > >That's IT. IT has shrunk to almost nothing.
> >
> > I have some friends that would amused by your claim as to that..
> >
> > >I wasn't a software programmer
> >
> > That's self-evident.. Nor are you much at telling the truth..

> > >You tried and FAILED to find JUST ONE ERROR.
> >
> > I've already told you what you did wrong, Princess..
>
>You tried and FAILED to find JUST ONE ERROR.

*>LOL!<* Princess, your nested IF-THEN-WHILE loops are what's
wrong with your sorting 'program'.. That's why the results are
questionable at best, and a violation of Google's TOS too..

Let me guess.. You ran away from that again, too..

> > >Let's recap:
> > >
> > >I never claimed to be a software expert.
> >
> > Nor were you much "up" on news-posting headers, and you're
> > still making a lot of really stupid presumptions about why
> > your narrow-minded opinions are being resoundingly 'trashed'
> > for the pompous primate posturings they truely are..
> >
> > Here, you need some education on this subject..
> >
> > No one cares what the fuck your opinion is, okay?
> >

> > And unless you can discuss the ideas underlying your opinions,

> > the facts that support those ideas, or at least why you believe
> > that your ideas and opinions are somehow unquestionably correct,
> > you're just blowing smoke out your ears in a cartoonish self-parody..
>

>As I have previously made clear

You've made it 'clear' that you are a liar of sociopathic dimensions..

I know you can't help it, either. Like I said, it's self-evident..

> > From the very outset, you ineptly demonstrated that you

> > didn't know what you were talking/writing about, and you jumped
> > with with a downloaded "software compiler" and tried to bluster
> > about how you were reporting 'multiple' aliases to Google..
> >
> > And guess what?
> >
> > *YOU* are the one that has violated Google's Terms of Service!!..
> >
> > Yup, it's been you, all the time.. How ironic..
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/intl/en/googlegroups/terms_of_service3.html
> >
> > Under 6. Appropriate Conduct
> >
> > "use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application,
> > or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the
> > Service or collect information about users for any
> > unauthorized purpose"
> >
> > Keep that in mind as you immaturely try to bully everyone
> > around, that you're the one that's violated his TOS/EULA.
> > In fact, maybe you are the one who owes Usenet an apology?
> > Or will you just delete and bleat your self-righteous drivel
> > and pretend you're always right, no matter how stupidly
> > wrong you are? Yeah, it might require too much courage
> > on your behalf to even admit that you could be wrong..

*>cricket.wav<*

> > --I'm betting that you'll turn and run away, like usual..
>
>I'm not going anywhere.

True story, you're too afraid to, despite your mundane bluster & spit..

>I'll be here EVERY DAY to CONTINUE totally, utterly and completely
>embarrassing, humiliating and destroying YOU in PUBLIC.

*>LOL!<*

So, you're going to continue wallowing in your lies about
yourself and your supposed achievements.. No surprise there..

--See subject header for clue, collect the whole set..

Patriot Games

Jan 6, 2009, 6:32:42 PM1/6/09
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:54:38 -0600, Kunt_LOchner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>>Yes, I did. Actually, I began the process at 50
>Sure you did.. Yet, you're a very unhappy 'retiree', aren't you?

I haven't been happier! Beating you to the pavement and urinating on
you in public has been the highlight of my year so far.

>Let me guess.. You ran away from that again, too..

You tried and FAILED to find JUST ONE ERROR.

>>I'm not going anywhere.

>>I'll be here EVERY DAY to CONTINUE totally, utterly and completely
>>embarrassing, humiliating and destroying YOU in PUBLIC.

>So, you're going to continue...

I told you it would NEVER END because it will NEVER END.......

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

YOU are a PROVEN LIAR:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:13:08 -0600, Kurt_Lochner
>> > --Your "software compiler" posting gave it away..

"Windows Interface Language: At the heart of WinBatch is our Windows
Interface Language (WIL). It’s a high-level programming language for
automating Windows; hundreds of Windows tasks are pre-coded for you.
Operations that require pages of code in other programming languages
are just a single function call in WinBatch."
http://www.winbatch.com/products.html

I proved it was "software."

You FAILED to prove it was not. YOU ARE A LIAR.

"WinBatch+Compiler uses our Windows Interface Language (WIL), a
full-featured programming language, and produces independent .EXE
files that you can distribute freely."
http://www.winbatch.com/wb-compiler.html

I proved it was a "compiler."

You FAILED to prove it was not. YOU ARE A LIAR.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:09:06 -0600, Kurt_Lochner
<kurt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>"pet rat gametes" <booby...@tampabay.rr.com> whimpered again:
>You edited a script in a batch file

You FAILED to prove I "edited a script in a batch file."

The original:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/8014150a1b899c1f?hl=en&dmode=source
Or: http://tinyurl.com/8ua2ew

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Kunt_Lochner wrote:
>> > Besides.. It's at http://www.winbatch.com/download.html
>> > "IP Address Grabber Extender
>> > Get the machine's IP Addresses
>> > See help file for compatibilitity issues with Windows 95 and NT.
>> > wwipg34i.zip, 52K bytes, ver 14006 Dec 4, 2001"
>>You MORON! You shoulda Dled that and read it!

You CLAIMED "IP Address Grabber Extender" was the script I edited and
that it gets IPs from Usenet posts.

THERE IS NO SCRIPT TO EDIT in that download. YOU LIED.

"IP Address Grabber Extender" DOES NOT get IPs from Usenet posts.

You LIED.

I'VE CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

YOU are a FAILED MUSICIAN, A FAGGOT, and a LIAR.

Did you think threatening ME would accomplish ANYTHING?

Total & Complete Failure Kunt said "You're asking for trouble from the
wrong guy."

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I'VE CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

Take your best shot, FAGGOT.

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

YOU are a PROVEN LIAR

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Patriot Games

Jan 8, 2009, 4:41:07 PM1/8/09

Patriot Games

Jan 8, 2009, 4:44:02 PM1/8/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 8, 2009, 5:19:48 PM1/8/09

Harrington
Lucile Irene Harrington was born on May 11, 1905. She was born in the
half-dugout sod shanty on her parents’ homestead in the Bellview
School District, north of old Floris in Beaver County, Oklahoma
Territory. She died on November 25, 2003 at Edmond, Oklahoma. [...] In
Dodge City, Kansas on September 3, 1927, she married Robert Floyd
Harrington. They lived with Floyd’s widowed father, R.B., north of
Forgan for the first two years of their married life. To this union
their only child, Iris Roberta, was born. [...] Upon retirement they
built a home in Beaver and lived there two years before moving back to
the Oklahoma City area to be near their daughter, Iris Lochner. In
addition to her daughter, Iris Lochner, and her son and his family,
her younger sister, Christine Julien, and her aunt, Aline Johnson
survives her. [...]
http://www.genealogybuff.com/ok/ok-beaver-obits1.htm

We all extend our heartfelt sympathies for the loss of Granny
Harrington.

We do, however, wonder why Iris' sister, her Aunt, AND her
sister-in-law are ALL mentioned by NAME while her ONLY SON KURT is
tossed off like a nameless wanker?

What's up wif dat, Kunt?

And, while we're on that Subject, how's-come there's no mention of
Iris' hubby?

Profile for Kunt from a decade ago....
http://groups.google.com.bz/groups/profile?enc_user=7d3uvRgAAAASv6aYWDD1_PpOuRYda70ADZHMTxXt8CudAwutfs9sfA
Or: http://tinyurl.com/a8z3w9

"I have, in my past, performed a small number of King Crimson pieces
and with the release of _B'Boom: The Official Bootleg_I noticed an
incredible similarity to our own rendition of_Larks Tongue, part II_
performed in (about) 1978, particularly the guitar solo as elaborated
by Adrian Belew on the "Live in Argentina" cut..No, I'm not kidding,
the resemblance is striking, and I've been quite reluctant to point
this out to most of my musician friends. Let me know what you think of
how the two compare.."
--Regards. Kurt Lochner-Harrington.
http://www.frakctured.ukf.net/larks.html

5/09/01
Kunt signed onto the FraKctured Zone as "Kurt Lochner-Harrington"
http://www.frakctured.ukf.net/Guestbook1.htm

S P A C E V I E W S
Volume Year 1997, Issue 12
December 1997
"Minutes of October Meeting: Oklahoma Space Alliance met on Saturday,
October 18, at the Air Space Museum at the Kirkpatrick Center in
Oklahoma City. Attending were
John Northcutt, Kurt Lochner-Harrington..."
ftp://ftp.seds.org/pub/info/newsletters/spaceviews/text/spaceviews.9712.txt

If Kunt isn't a bastard child THEN WHY is Kunt Lochner hyphenating his
bastard-name with his grandfather's last name???

So NOW we can answer the two PREVIOUS questions:

Why was Granny Harrington's daughter Iris' son left nameless in the
obituary AND WHY is there no mention of Iris' hubby?

Because Granny Harrington's daughter Iris' son Kunt is a nameless
bastard child.

This goes a LOOONG way to helping understand why today Kunt has the
morals and ethics of a bastard, and why he has little or no honor or
dignity.

| LOCHNER IRIS R
| 1125 RICHMOND RD
| EDMOND, OK
| (405) 359-0181

%%%% His real name is Kurt "Lochner" Harrington. He is a bastard child
who uses the last name of his absent sperm donor and lives in momma
Iris's basement.
http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/public/news/hawaii.politics/33901-Re-Lurch-Lochner-s-lair.htm

Oklahoma Democrats celebrate Social Security's start
August 15, 2008
"Iris Lochner, 79, says she couldn't pass up the opportunity to
celebrate the birthday of an old friend.

"The Edmond woman was among about a dozen Social Security recipients
who showed up Thursday at state Democratic Party headquarters to mark
the 73rd anniversary of the social insurance program funded through
payroll taxes.

"I wouldn't be able to live if I didn't have it,” Lochner said.
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-democrats-celebrate-social-securitys-start/article/3283932

‘Change has come’
Edmondites react to Obama victory
Wednesday - November 5, 2008

Edmond resident Iris Lochner, a staunch Obama supporter, was elated.
Lochner, 79, said she has seen a lot of politics, and she has been
troubled by the recent gridlock in Congress. But Obama’s convincing
electoral college win signals sweeping change. “It makes me feel we’re
headed in the right directional finally,”

Lochner said. “We need to work together. We’re not Democrats and
Republicans. We’re Americans.”
http://static.cnhi.zope.net/cnhins/flashpromo/PageOne110508/EdmondSun.pdf

November 01, 2008
Locals ignore intimidation, prepare to vote

About a week later, in another area of Edmond, someone stole Iris
Lochner’s Obama sign. She said she was even more furious about the
anti-Obama mail she received.
http://www.edmondsun.com/archivesearch/local_story_306001341.html

September 11, 2008
Perry addresses Democratic forum

EDMOND — Democrat Steven Perry spoke about issues concerning city
residents Thursday night at a Democratic forum in Edmond.

Audience member Iris Lochner criticized Republican presidential
nominee John McCain, whom she called McBush, saying he claims to know
how to catch Osama bin Laden, but won’t tell anybody how he would do
it unless he is elected.
http://www.edmondsun.com/archivesearch/local_story_255230741.html

The above tells us more than we need to know about Kuntie...

One can imagine Granny Harrington's disgust at her daughter Iris'
illegitimate pregnancy and the stunting psychological damage that did
to her as we see a 79-year old woman, one whom we would expect to be
brimming with refined wisdom and understanding, yakking and prattling
on with "McBush!" "McBush!" like a dirty and messy 20-something
street-corner radical.

This then represent the fatherless upbringing of Kunt Lochner.

Yet, at one point, for reasons we can only guess, he was compelled to
ingratiate himself with his disapproving ancestors to the point of
hyphenating his own name with his disapproving grandfather's last
name! That is what one does when coping strategies fail and abject
begging is all that remains. It requires discarding one's morals,
ethics and self-esteem (if they were ever actually present).

And in case anyone is wondering, Kunt Lochner-Harrington began getting
his ass kicked MANY years ago:

Date: Mon Nov 20 1995
From: Rich Boylan
To: Kurt Lochner
KL> Robert A. Heinlein wrote in his _Notebooks of Lazarus Long_ that
KL> the way to tell how much a person knew about science was to ask
KL> them how they "felt" about astrology.
Sorry, Kurt, but I don't derive my scientific inquiry method from
a Science-Fiction writer.
- Rich Boylan
http://www.skepticfiles.org/misc3/fiction.htm

Patriot Games

Jan 8, 2009, 5:20:38 PM1/8/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 8, 2009, 5:20:44 PM1/8/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 8, 2009, 5:20:51 PM1/8/09

Patriot Games

Jan 9, 2009, 4:47:41 PM1/9/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 9, 2009, 4:47:50 PM1/9/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 9, 2009, 4:47:59 PM1/9/09

Patriot Games

Jan 9, 2009, 4:49:45 PM1/9/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 9, 2009, 4:49:52 PM1/9/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 9, 2009, 4:49:58 PM1/9/09

Gandalf Grey

Jan 9, 2009, 4:54:10 PM1/9/09

"Patriot Games...another clueless right wing crapbag" <Pat...@America.Com>
wrote in message news:nfhfm45vsdnd9b1th...@4ax.com...

> On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
> <kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy
>
> Asking?
>
> I'm not ASKING.
>
> I'M CALLING YOU OUT!
>
> I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!
>
> YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!
>
> I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

Sounds like the wishful thinking of a guy with coprophagy problems.

Get back on the medication, nutwadd. You're making a spectacle of yourself.

Adam Whyte-Settlar

Jan 10, 2009, 8:46:03 AM1/10/09

"Gandalf Grey" <vali...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Sounds like the wishful thinking of a guy with coprophagy problems.
>
> Get back on the medication, nutwadd. You're making a spectacle of
> yourself.

Geez. The moron was always unhinged but he's really lost it big time now.

What an embarrasing idiot.

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 9:17:17 AM1/10/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

I'VE CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

YOU are a FAILED MUSICIAN, A FAGGOT, and a LIAR.

Did you think threatening ME would accomplish ANYTHING?

Total & Complete Failure Kunt said "You're asking for trouble from the
wrong guy."

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I'VE CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

Take your best shot, FAGGOT.

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 9:17:26 AM1/10/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 9:17:35 AM1/10/09

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 9:19:24 AM1/10/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 9:19:30 AM1/10/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 9:19:36 AM1/10/09

Tab182

Jan 10, 2009, 9:52:48 AM1/10/09
On Jan 10, 9:19 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> [...]

> If Kunt isn't a bastard child THEN WHY is Kunt Lochner hyphenating his
> bastard-name with his grandfather's last name???
>
> So NOW we can answer the two PREVIOUS questions:
>
> Why was Granny Harrington's daughter Iris' son left nameless in the
> obituary AND WHY is there no mention of Iris' hubby?
>
> Because Granny Harrington's daughter Iris' son Kunt is a nameless
> bastard child.
>
> This goes a LOOONG way to helping understand why today Kunt has the
> morals and ethics of a bastard, and why he has little or no honor or
> dignity.
>
> | LOCHNER IRIS R
> | 1125 RICHMOND RD
> | EDMOND, OK
> | (405) 359-0181
>
> %%%% His real name is Kurt "Lochner" Harrington. He is a bastard child
> who uses the last name of his absent sperm donor and lives in momma

Fair is fair SICK FUCKING LOSER!

Bob W Milby
6734 Ryance Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904) 744-4138

> Oklahoma Democrats celebrate Social Security's start
> August 15, 2008
> "Iris Lochner, 79, says she couldn't pass up the opportunity to
> celebrate the birthday of an old friend.
>
> "The Edmond woman was among about a dozen Social Security recipients
> who showed up Thursday at state Democratic Party headquarters to mark
> the 73rd anniversary of the social insurance program funded through
> payroll taxes.
>

> "I wouldn't be able to live if I didn't have it,” Lochner said.http://newsok.com/oklahoma-democrats-celebrate-social-securitys-start...

> ‘Change has come’
> Edmondites react to Obama victory
> Wednesday - November 5, 2008
>
> Edmond resident Iris Lochner, a staunch Obama supporter, was elated.
> Lochner, 79, said she has seen a lot of politics, and she has been
> troubled by the recent gridlock in Congress. But Obama’s convincing
> electoral college win signals sweeping change. “It makes me feel we’re
> headed in the right directional finally,”
>
> Lochner said. “We need to work together. We’re not Democrats and

> Republicans. We’re Americans.”http://static.cnhi.zope.net/cnhins/flashpromo/PageOne110508/EdmondSun...

> November 01, 2008
> Locals ignore intimidation, prepare to vote
>
> About a week later, in another area of Edmond, someone stole Iris
> Lochner’s Obama sign. She said she was even more furious about the

> anti-Obama mail she received.http://www.edmondsun.com/archivesearch/local_story_306001341.html

> September 11, 2008
> Perry addresses Democratic forum
>
> EDMOND — Democrat Steven Perry spoke about issues concerning city
> residents Thursday night at a Democratic forum in Edmond.
>
> Audience member Iris Lochner criticized Republican presidential
> nominee John McCain, whom she called McBush, saying he claims to know
> how to catch Osama bin Laden, but won’t tell anybody how he would do

> it unless he is elected.http://www.edmondsun.com/archivesearch/local_story_255230741.html

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 10, 2009, 10:27:48 AM1/10/09
Tab182 wrote:

> On Jan 10, 9:19 am, Pet rat Gametes <putrid.m...@milby.jr> wrote:
..

> >%%%% His real name is Kurt "Lochner" Harrington

True fact..

> Fair is fair SICK FUCKING LOSER!

Aww, did Milby lose track of what day it is again?

I toldjya's that these right-wingers were bad with numbers, didn't I?

--Look at what they did to the economy too..

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 1:09:18 PM1/10/09
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:46:03 +1000, "Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble>

From: "Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble>
124.148.92.30 = Oakey, Australia.

Gandalf Grey

Jan 10, 2009, 1:24:28 PM1/10/09

"Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble> wrote in message

The overwhelming victory of the democrats in the election has driven more
than a few wingnuts ever deeper into insanity. I think we all saw that
coming. It's just the form of it that's surprising. I think you're going
to see more and more personal attacks from these guys. Think of it, they've
lost the House, the Senate, the Presidency, the majority of the
governorships and the majority of the state legislatures. The right wing is
no longer a part of the national discussion. From foreseeable future, the
right wing is nothing more than a region-based fringe minority at about the
same numerical level as Americans who believe the Earth is flat.

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 2:31:03 PM1/10/09
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 06:52:48 -0800 (PST), Tab182
<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Jan 10, 9:19 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>Bob W Milby
>6734 Ryance Rd
>Jacksonville, FL 32211
>(904) 744-4138

You didn't provide a CITE, and since you ARE a PROVEN LIAR we can't
take your word for it.

However, my IP comes from:

IP: 65.32.64.44
City: Port Richey, FL.

OR:

IP: 65.32.64.44
City: Brandon, FL.

So NOW you need to explain HOW I live in Jacksonville, FL, when
Jacksonville, FL, is TWO HUNDRED MILES AWAY from where I post???

Port Richey, FL, to Jacksonville, FL:
Estimated Time: 3 hours 28 minutes
Estimated Distance: 198.50 miles.

Brandon, FL, to Jacksonville, FL:
Total Estimated Time: 3 hours 22 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 202.18 miles

<crickets...>

Bwahahahahahahhaa!!!

Here are TWO HINTS to help you:

1) Since you think so highly of the discredited, destroyed,
embarrassed and humiliated Kuntie Lochner-Harrington why don't YOU
HAVE HIM prove to you that my IP DOES IN FACT NOT COME FROM ANYWHERE
NEAR Jacksonville, FL.

2) Since you think so highly of the discredited, destroyed,
embarrassed and humiliated 'Tom Sr.' why don't you SUCK HIS COCK and
then review his pathetically silly notion that I am some guy named
"Bob W Milby" who lives TWO HUNDRED MILES away...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, here's ONE MORE hint:

3) Face it, you are TOO STUPID to function at this higher level. I
understand that you WANT to hang with the Big Dogs, I understand that
you'd LIKE TO BE one of the Big Dogs. But that urban nigger education
of yours has let you down, again.

=====================

From: MACK DADDY <pepsiv...@msn.com>
From: Tab182 <taberna...@hotmail.com>

From: MACK DADDY <pepsiv...@msn.com>
From: Tab182 <taberna...@hotmail.com>

From: MACK DADDY <pepsiv...@msn.com>
From: Tab182 <taberna...@hotmail.com>

From: MACK DADDY <pepsiv...@msn.com>
From: Tab182 <taberna...@hotmail.com>

From: MACK DADDY <pepsiv...@msn.com>
From: Tab182 <taberna...@hotmail.com>

=====================

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:50:22 -0800 (PST), Tab182
<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>LMFAO yeah like me about 70% (soon to be 90%) of the people in the
>world use MSN, nevermind if you Think you do or not!

Liars are exposed:

Top US ISP Providers, as of Second Quarter, 2008:

1. SBC (AT&T) 15.4%
2. Comcast 15.3%
3. Road Runner 9.0%
4. Verizon 8.8%
5. America Online 7.7%
6. EarthLink 3.1%
7. Charter 3.0%
8. Qwest 2.9%
9. Cablevision 2.5%
10. United Online 1.5%
11. Embarq 1.4%
12. Windstream 1.0%
13. Mediacom 0.8%
14. CenturyTel 0.7%
15. Citizens 0.6%
16. Hughes Network Systems 0.4%
17. Insight Broadband 0.4%
18. Clearwire 0.4%
19. LocalNet (dialup) 0.3%
20. Cincinnati Bell 0.2%
21. SureWest 0.1%
22. GCI 0.1%
23. ACS 0.1%
24. Other US ISPs Combined 24.1%
http://www.isp-planet.com/research/rankings/usa.html

Tab182

Jan 10, 2009, 3:44:52 PM1/10/09
On Jan 10, 2:31 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 06:52:48 -0800 (PST), Tab182

WOW it seems that I really struck a nerve with the SICK FUCKING
LOSER....BIGTIME!

Patriot Games

Jan 10, 2009, 3:52:45 PM1/10/09
>WOW...

Yes, it was a huge mouthful of my piss you just swallowed....

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 10, 2009, 7:36:09 PM1/10/09
"parrots GOP" <bo...@milby.jr> snivelled like an immature jerk:

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:44:52 -0800 (PST), Tab182 replied:
- -

> > WOW it seems that I really struck a nerve with the SICK FUCKING
> > LOSER....BIGTIME!
>
>Yes, it was a huge

..tantrum, on your behalf.

--And you got spanked severely for it, didn't you..

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 10, 2009, 11:22:47 PM1/10/09
Patriot Games wrote:

>Since you think so highly of the discredited, destroyed,
>embarrassed and humiliated

You're projecting again, Milby..

--You're also a malignant narcissist, and a right-wing k00k..

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 8:37:34 AM1/11/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 8:37:43 AM1/11/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 8:37:52 AM1/11/09

> [...]

who showed up Thursday at state Democratic Party headquarters to mark
the 73rd anniversary of the social insurance program funded through
payroll taxes.

"I wouldn't be able to live if I didn't have it,” Lochner said.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-democrats-celebrate-social-securitys-start/article/3283932

‘Change has come’
Edmondites react to Obama victory
Wednesday - November 5, 2008

Edmond resident Iris Lochner, a staunch Obama supporter, was elated.
Lochner, 79, said she has seen a lot of politics, and she has been
troubled by the recent gridlock in Congress. But Obama’s convincing
electoral college win signals sweeping change. “It makes me feel we’re
headed in the right directional finally,”

Lochner said. “We need to work together. We’re not Democrats and

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 8:39:25 AM1/11/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 8:39:31 AM1/11/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 8:39:37 AM1/11/09

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 8:46:47 AM1/11/09
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:36:09 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>"parrots GOP" <bo...@milby.jr> snivelled like an immature jerk:
>> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:44:52 -0800 (PST), Tab182 replied:
>> > WOW it seems that I really struck a nerve with the SICK FUCKING
>> > LOSER....BIGTIME!
>>Yes, it was a huge
>..tantrum, on your behalf.
>--And you got spanked severely for it, didn't you..

Who got spanked severely? 'Tab182' got spanked severely!

Who got spanked severely? Little Kuntie Lochner-Harrington got spanked
severely!

Bwahahahahahhaha!!!

Tab182

Jan 11, 2009, 1:05:39 PM1/11/09
On Jan 10, 3:52 pm, Pansy Games <Panstfag...@KKK.Com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:44:52 -0800 (PST), Tab182
>

> <tabernacle2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >On Jan 10, 2:31 pm, Pansy Games <Pansyfag...@KKK.Com> wrote:
> >> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 06:52:48 -0800 (PST), Tab182
> >> <tabernacle2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, it was a huge mouthful of my BIG BLACK MASTERS piss I just swallowed....

LMFAO This coming from a SICK FUCKING LOSER who tried and FAILED so
badly to connect me with someone named MACK DADDY should talk shit!
As for Port Richey and or Brandon for all I know that cold simply be
the current address of the most recent mental hospitals you were
committed to!
Frankly I do not even care if this is your correct name and address as
I spent a 15 whole seconds running a seacrh (and two minutes to post
it)which resulted in getting you Fucked Up Crazy for days!

Tab182

Jan 11, 2009, 1:11:58 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 8:46 am, Pansy Games <Pansyfag...@KKK.Com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:36:09 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
>
> <kunt_loch...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
> >"parrots GOP" <bo...@milby.jr> snivelled like an immature jerk:
> >> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:44:52 -0800 (PST), Tab182 replied:
> Who got spanked severely? 'Tab182' got spanked severely!
>
> Who got spanked severely? Little Kuntie Lochner-Harrington got spanked
> severely!
>
> Bwahahahahahhaha!!!

As I told you before SICK FUCKING LOSER no one here wants to hear
about the SICK FUCKING LOSER Dogboy Dick Morris Games your BIG BLACK
MASTER puts you through!

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 3:04:13 PM1/11/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:11:58 -0800 (PST), Tab182
<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>As I told you before...

Shutup nigger, before I put another size 12 Timberland up your
Buckwheat asspipe.

hahahahahahaha!

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 06:52:48 -0800 (PST), Tab182

OR:

<crickets...>

Bwahahahahahahhaa!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

=====================

=====================

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 3:13:59 PM1/11/09

<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:

OR:

<crickets...>

Bwahahahahahahhaa!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

=====================

=====================

Tab182

Jan 11, 2009, 4:10:29 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 3:13 pm, Pansy Games <Pansyfag...@KKK.Com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:05:39 -0800 (PST), Tab182
>

> <tabernacle2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 10, 3:52 pm, Pansy Games <Panstfag...@KKK.Com> wrote:

Gee Wait I just figured out where a SICK FUCKING LOSER like you really
is!
Man it was so Obvious,Brain Damaged +being able to spend 20 hours a
day posting crap +located in the state of Florida !
Yep your kids (or the State of Florida) shoved a Bone Bag like you in
two (or more) of them fleabag"Retirement Homes"so they did not have to
put up with the smell of your SHIT FILLED PANTS while they waited for
you to DIE!!!!

Tab182

Jan 11, 2009, 4:21:40 PM1/11/09
On Jan 11, 3:04 pm, Pansy Games <Pansyfag...@KKK.Com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:11:58 -0800 (PST), Tab182
>
> <tabernacle2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >As I told you before...
>
> Shutup nigger, before I put another size 12 Timberland up your
> Buckwheat asspipe.

Only two things a SICK FUCKING LOSER BONE BAG like you would be doing
if you met me in real life is to BEG ME for MERCY and to
BLEED......BIGTIME!!!

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 5:00:07 PM1/11/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:21:40 -0800 (PST), Tab182
<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Jan 11, 3:04 pm, Pansy Games <Pansyfag...@KKK.Com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:11:58 -0800 (PST), Tab182
>> <tabernacle2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >As I told you before...
>> Shutup nigger, before I put another size 12 Timberland up your
>> Buckwheat asspipe.
>Only two things...

Shutup nigger, I own you...

<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Jan 10, 9:19 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

>Bob W Milby
>6734 Ryance Rd
>Jacksonville, FL 32211
>(904) 744-4138

You didn't provide a CITE, and since you ARE a PROVEN LIAR we can't

Patriot Games

Jan 11, 2009, 5:08:32 PM1/11/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:10:29 -0800 (PST), Tab182
<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I now OWN you, Chucker....

Learn to like it.

<taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 10, 9:19 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>Bob W Milby
>6734 Ryance Rd
>Jacksonville, FL 32211
>(904) 744-4138

You didn't provide a CITE, and since you ARE a PROVEN LIAR we can't

Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS (Retired)

Jan 11, 2009, 9:03:24 PM1/11/09
"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:10:29 -0800 (PST), Tab182
> <taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I now OWN you, Chucker....

How's the retirement home, Booby?

Weasel Thumper

Jan 11, 2009, 10:04:13 PM1/11/09

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

Kinda makes me wonder why tab is so feral about defending Licknuts? Either
he is one of Licknut's many nyms or his gay lover. I'm betting on the latter
of the two.

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 11, 2009, 10:44:25 PM1/11/09
Petroleum Crimes was whimpering thusly:

>I now OWN you

You sure make a brave noise, hiding behind your keyboard like that..

>Since you think so highly of the discredited, destroyed, embarrassed
>and humiliated

Translation: After you "discredited, destroyed, embarrassed and
humiliated" yourself on several other newsgroups, garnering several
nominations for "Kook Of The Month, you're sociopathically projecting
your own mental problems upon others that won't co-operate with your
silly postings..

How 'superior' you must feel about yourself.. *>LOL!<*

--And newsrazor has been informed of your script-kiddie postings too..

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 11, 2009, 10:47:05 PM1/11/09
Pathetic Lames <bo...@milby.jr> snivelled thusly:

>Shutup nigger

So, now you've outted yourself as racist too..

--That goes handily with your failed political ideology too..

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 11, 2009, 10:56:34 PM1/11/09
"Vapid Mouthette" <moff...@earthlink.com> whimpered thusly:

>Kinda makes me wonder why tab is so feral about defending

And that 'defense' would be where, your vapidness?

--Got that $5,000.00 you wagered and lost to me yet, Muffy?

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:15:56 AM1/12/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:16:06 AM1/12/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:16:15 AM1/12/09

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:17:38 AM1/12/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:17:44 AM1/12/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:17:51 AM1/12/09

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:26:29 AM1/12/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:47:05 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>Pathetic Lames <bo...@milby.jr> snivelled thusly:
>>Shutup nigger
>So, now you've outted yourself as racist too..

Since YOU think the word "nigger" applies to an ENTIRE RACE it is YOU
who is the RACIST...

But should we have expected more from Iris' basement short-stroker,
little bastard Kuntie Lochner-Harrington, who learned Science from
science fiction comic books?

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:34:26 AM1/12/09

Shut your burrito hole and go finish mowing my lawn, SA.

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:41:25 AM1/12/09

Bwahahahahah!!!

Well, 'SMACKED-ASS DADDY' it seems to me is just too entirely
street-corner stupid to be a persona. I'm betting with you...

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 8:55:59 AM1/12/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:44:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>Petroleum Crimes was whimpering thusly:
>>Since you think so highly of the discredited, destroyed, embarrassed
>>and humiliated
>garnering several nominations for "Kook Of The Month

Interesting that you would mention that...

Nominations? I actually WON that 'Award' a few months ago.

There were, if I remember correctly, a GRAND TOTAL of 19 votes....

That would be about 0.0095% of hard-core Usenet posters...

So, let's recap:

a) You proved you don't know what you're talking about.

b) You proved that your primary interests are in line with the most
microscopically insignificant, irrelevant and failed non-events ever
on Usenet.

c) Your psychological maldevelopment, the result of bastard banishment
to Iris' basement, is really something you should keep to yourself.

>--And newsrazor has been informed of your script-kiddie postings too..

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............

More threats...............................

As previously mentioned YOU exist now ONLY as MY TOILET.

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 12, 2009, 9:36:52 AM1/12/09
Pathetic Gameboy <bo...@milby.jr> continued to grovel before:

> Kurt_Lochner was amused by the sociopathy exhibited by:
> >
> >Pathetic Gameboy <booby@m,ilby.jr> whimpered for attention::

> > >I now OWN you
> >
> > You sure make a brave noise, hiding behind your keyboard like that..
> >
> > >Since you think so highly of the discredited, destroyed, embarrassed
> > >and humiliated
> >
> > Translation: After you "discredited, destroyed, embarrassed and
> > humiliated" yourself on several other newsgroups, garnering several
> > nominations for "Kook Of The Month, you're sociopathically projecting
> > your own mental problems upon others that won't co-operate with your
> > silly postings..
> >
> > How 'superior' you must feel about yourself.. *>LOL!<*
>
>Interesting that you would mention that...

Not especially..

>Nominations? I actually WON that 'Award' a few months ago.

And you seem "proud" of that, for whatever reason..

>So, let's recap:

You'll wish you hadn't..

>a) You proved

..that your programming experience is "none", even though you've
bragged about owning a computer company dealing in 'big iron',
yet you've no idea what "structured programming" actually means..

When I've pointed this out this flaw in your claims, as well as
the results of your IP-header sorting, you've gone ballistic with
some of the most immature personal attacks I've ever laughed at..

Example follows..

>b) You proved that your primary interests are in line with the most
>microscopically insignificant, irrelevant and failed non-events ever
>on Usenet.

*>LOL!<* You have no clue as to what my 'primary interests' are,
and pretending that you do is but another false "straw man" on
your lame behalf, as you've desperately thrashed about with your
pathetic mewlings and juvenile epithets..

Example follows..

>c) Your psychological maldevelopment, the result of bastard banishment

Since nothing of the sort ever occurred in my life, your insult has
no sting. That you would even make a libellous statement like that
tells me that not only are you intellectual incapable of presenting
an idea or opinion in an objective manner, your intellectual and
emotional development stopped about the time you finished fifth grade..

Please keep this next in mind as you keep attacking the person
instead of the ideas that you so violently disagree with..

> > --And newsrazor has been informed of your script-kiddie postings too..
>
>Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............
>More threats...............................

Nope, keep digging yourself in ever deeper, little gametoy..

>I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

You've yet to present such a purported "lie" on my behalf..

But, here's one of your lies..

From: Patriot Games <Pat...@America.Com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:58:05 -0500

"So then I got some software and a compiler and learned how to use it."

Got some software, eh? So, you admit that you downloaded a
script and/or example(s) of a sorting routine(s), edited it to
look for the IP-headers, ran it through a compiler and found
out the hard way that you didn't know what you were doing. Then,
by trial and error, you nursed it along until it got a few results
that satisfied your narrow-minded presumptions, and started
maliciously, with premeditation, posting those results as if
they were somehow irrefutable..

I've got some bad news for you on that, Junior.. Besides the
unintentional admissions on your behalf that you've violated the
Terms of Service of three on-line services, your 'results' were
flawed, as is the segment of batch-language you've claimed you
wrote, even though you later admitted that you've never programmed
anything more sophisticated than a VCR timer.. And to compound that
error in judgement on your own behalf, you've maliciously posted
everything you could find about my family..

That, in itself, proves what desperate fraud you are..

--Keep up the great work, little net-pet.. *>LOL!<*

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 12, 2009, 11:02:29 AM1/12/09
Pathetic Games <bo...@milby.jr> snivelled again, at the command of:

> Kurt_Lochner was again exploiting the sociopathy exhibited by:
> >
> >Pathetic Games <bo...@milby.jr> snivelled thusly:

> > >Shutup nigger
> >
> > So, now you've outted yourself as racist too..
> >
> > --That goes handily with your failed political ideology too..
>
>Since YOU think

And you're extremely jealous of that fact, you inarticulate thug..

--Keep telling on yourself, Booby..

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 12, 2009, 11:06:39 AM1/12/09
Pathetic Gameboy <bo...@milby.jr> whimpered in harmony with:

> "vapid mouthette" <moff...@earthlink.net> sniveled:
. .

> >Kinda makes me wonder why tab is so feral about defending Licknuts? Either
> >he is one of Licknut's many nyms or his gay lover. I'm betting on the latter
> >of the two.
>
>Bwahahahahah!!!
>
>Well, 'SMACKED-ASS DADDY' it seems to me is just too entirely
>street-corner stupid to be a persona. I'm betting with you...

You might want to reconsider that wager.. David Lee Moffitt
still owes somebody $5,000.00 from the last time he made a bet..

--And lost..

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 11:42:33 AM1/12/09
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:36:52 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>Pathetic Gameboy <bo...@milby.jr> continued to grovel before:
>>So, let's recap:
>You'll wish you hadn't..
>>a) You proved
>even though you've
>bragged about owning a computer company dealing in 'big iron',

I don't recall mini-computers ever being refereed to as "big iron." I
never called mini-computers "big iron." "Big iron" was a name reserved
(back then) for mainframes. Perhaps those minicomputers were 'big' to
you?

>yet you've no idea what "structured programming" actually means..

I never claimed to be an actual computer programmer.

>intellectual incapable of presenting
>an idea or opinion in an objective manner,

This has already been discussed, Kuntie.

Try to pay attention, Kuntie

You EXIST NOW ONLY AS MY TOILET.

When you LIED you waived ALL possible opportunity to be instructed by
me in matters other than your LYING.

>Please keep this next in mind as you keep attacking the person

>instead of the ideas...

This has already been discussed, Kuntie.

Try to pay attention, Kuntie

You EXIST NOW ONLY AS MY TOILET.

When you LIED you waived ALL possible opportunity to be instructed by
me in matters other than your LYING.

>> > --And newsrazor has been informed of your script-kiddie postings too..
>>Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............
>>More threats...............................
>Nope, keep digging yourself in ever deeper, little gametoy..

Bwahahahahahahahahahha!!

How's that been workin' out for ya there, Kuntie???

>>I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.
>You've yet to present such a purported "lie" on my behalf..
>But, here's one of your lies..
>From: Patriot Games <Pat...@America.Com>
>Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:58:05 -0500
>"So then I got some software and a compiler and learned how to use it."
>Got some software, eh? So, you admit that you downloaded a
>script and/or example(s) of a sorting routine(s),

No. I purchased their product.

Their product contained ZERO "sorting routine(s)."

You are a LIAR.

>I've got some bad news for you your 'results' were
>flawed,

Yet you have FAILED to CITE JUST ONE FLAW.

You are a LIAR.

>And to compound that
>error in judgement on your own behalf, you've maliciously posted
>everything you could find about my family..

What makes you think I posted "everything" I already found?

What makes you think I've even stopped looking?

Hahahahahahha!!

Be patient, Kuntie. I'm only just starting on you...

[...]

Patriot Games

Jan 12, 2009, 11:45:26 AM1/12/09
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:06:39 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You might want to reconsider that wager.. David Lee Moffitt
>still owes somebody $5,000.00 from the last time he made a bet..
>--And lost..

As previously discussed YOU exist now ONLY as my PERSONAL URINAL.

Yet I see that you very obviously, very desperately, want to change

Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS (Retired)

Jan 12, 2009, 7:25:04 PM1/12/09
"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

Soon as you finish suckin' my cock, Toothless....

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 8:25:35 AM1/13/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 8:25:44 AM1/13/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 8:25:56 AM1/13/09

Date: Mon Nov 20 1995

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 8:27:11 AM1/13/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 8:27:18 AM1/13/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 8:27:24 AM1/13/09

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 9:52:53 AM1/13/09
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:25:04 -0600, "Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS

\(Retired\)" <Cleanin'_the_s...@fakeranch.tx> wrote:
>"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:03:24 -0600, "Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS
>> \(Retired\)" <Cleanin'_the_s...@fakeranch.tx> wrote:
>>>"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message
>>>How's the retirement home, Booby?
>> Shut your burrito hole and go finish mowing my lawn, SA.
>Soon as you finish suckin' my cock

I can't finish what I didn't start but THANKS FOR ADMITTING YOU'RE A
FAG!

Bwahahahahahahhahahaha!!

Stupid Beaner......

Tom Sr.

Jan 13, 2009, 10:12:19 AM1/13/09
-
THE USENET "DEFIBRILLATOR FOR PATRIOT GAMES" FUND-RAISING CAMPAIGN!

As we know, Barack Obama will become the 44th President of the United
States of America on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

There are, sadly, a few among us who are not joyous of this historical
event.

Bob Milby Jr., more commonly known on Usenet as "Patriot Games", is a
man in his early 60s who lives in Florida. Mr. Milby is also a
willfully-ignorant, ultraconservative, bigoted, narrow-minded,
foolish, prejudicial, irrational, idiotic, racist, delusional, lying,
reactionary, demented. homophobic, fanatical, illogical, hate-filled,
moronic, xenophobic, disgusting, evil, hypocritical, vile, extremist,
far-far-right-wingnut kook.

Mr. Milby is also under constant severe stress due to his constant
rage at his inability to control, let alone deal with, Reality. The
Inauguration of a black, Democratic, intellectual president puts our
fellow poster at a very high risk of a heart attack, possibly fatal.

There are none of us who wants to see this happen!

For this reason, a fund-raising campaign has been established to buy
our Bob a portable Automated External Defibrillator, which is also
knows as an AED.

The model chosen for purchase for Bob is the Deluxe Rechargeable Welch
Allyn® AED 20™ with Manual Override. This Defibrillator can be seen
and will be purchased from here:

http://www.aedsuperstore.com/welch-allyn-aed-20.html

With the fastest shipping, our goal is $3,500 by no later than next
Monday, Martin Luther King's Day!

LET US ALL HELP OUR FELLOW POSTER, PATRIOT GAMES.

Let us also help ourselves with our donations to keep Usenet a
thoughtful and rational place for friendly political, religious, and
ethical discussions. Bob Milby Jr. is an example for us all to
consider.

Remember, we *must* receive YOUR donation no later than Monday,
January 19, 2009!. PLEASE DONATE TODAY! NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL!

To make your donation, please go to:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/dnc08splashnd

If you make a donation of $30 or more, you will receive a free T-
shirt!

Thank you all and God Bless You.

--Tom Swift Sr.

Jeff George

Jan 13, 2009, 10:20:08 AM1/13/09

I say let him die.

Kurt_Lochner

Jan 13, 2009, 11:39:40 AM1/13/09
Princess Gain-saying <bo...@milby.jr> whined too loudly:

>Well, 'SMACKED-ASS DADDY' it seems to me is just too entirely
>street-corner stupid to be a persona

Speaking of "persona", you wouldn't happen to be posting
using another 'nym, would you?

--Methinks you protest too much about this..

Patriot Games

Jan 13, 2009, 1:42:38 PM1/13/09
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:39:40 -0600, Kunt_Lochner
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>Princess Gain-saying <bo...@milby.jr> whined too loudly:
>>Well, 'SMACKED-ASS DADDY' it seems to me is just too entirely
>>street-corner stupid to be a persona
>Speaking of "persona", you wouldn't happen to be posting
>using another 'nym, would you?

Nope. I only use "Patriot Games."

I used a different name up until November, 2004... Then went fishing
for a while and came back in November, 2006.

>--Methinks you protest too much about this..

After the unprecedented record-setting total destruction YOU HAVE
TAKEN the "methinks" game has ZERO CREDIBILITY.

You have been reduced to less than zero, you exist now ONLY as MY
PERSONAL TOILET.

Patriot Games

Jan 14, 2009, 9:17:44 AM1/14/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 14, 2009, 9:17:55 AM1/14/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 14, 2009, 9:18:06 AM1/14/09

Patriot Games

Jan 14, 2009, 9:20:26 AM1/14/09
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:46:25 -0600, Kunt_Lochner_is_PG'S-Urinal
<kunt_l...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>You're asking for trouble from the wrong guy

Asking?

I'm not ASKING.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Is it clear NOW? Do you understand NOW? Is any of this getting
through to your little faggot brain?

I'll type slow so you can follow along:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Are you paying attention NOW, Kunt?

One more time:

I w i l l N E V E R s t o p p o s t i n g y o u r L I E.

N E V E R!

Have you been paying attention Kunt?

I didn't ask you for anything, I CALLED YOU OUT...

Bring your best, faggot.

I CALLED YOU OUT IN PUBLIC!

YOU are a BUSTED LIAR!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

You LIED.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!

I have SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC repeatedly.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

There is NOTHING you can do about it.

There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it.

IT WILL NEVER END.

Bring your best, little Kuntie, the wannabe rock star....

Patriot Games

Jan 14, 2009, 9:20:33 AM1/14/09

Or: http://tinyurl.com/a57cnn

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I will continue to SHIT in your OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC F O R E V E R!

Patriot Games

Jan 14, 2009, 9:20:41 AM1/14/09

Tom Sr.

Jan 14, 2009, 9:54:15 AM1/14/09
On Jan 14, 9:20 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> Harrington

Bob Milby Jr. truly has no understanding of how he is repeatedly
proving Kurt Lochner correct..

-Tom Sr.

It is loading more messages.