Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

John Simpson

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
While I have no sympathy for the killers of Shepard, I wonder about the
Shepard vigils, web sites, media attention, the proposed hate crime laws
to protect gays from people like his killers. Why isn't there similar
attention to Jesse Dirkhising? Why isn't there a similar priority to
protect America's children from people like his killers?

http://www.nwamorningnews.com/1999/september/28/news/0928sissom.shtml

Brain Death

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an

Good post, good point. In answer to your question the reason that
there has been no national media on the story is that the killers were
(apparently) gay, so there is no "hate" angle on the story, since only
straights commit hate crimes. ;^)

BD

0 neue Nachrichten