How much vaseline do you fucking gun homo's need? - BlueMax

Anonymous

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Anonymous post.

You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
you wear hoods.

And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
AKA's and e-mails are fake too!

Fuck you all!

--
Posted Anonymously.

Marksman

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Atweenie, did you change your handle to anon?

"Anonymous" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote in message

Christopher Morton

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:43:49 -0500, "atwood" <atw...@mediaone.net>
wrote:

>Greg Dean wrote in message ...
>>: gunnutus americanus, close cousin to militius terroristicus americanus
>>
>>This not a gun nut, in the sense that those who honor freedom
>>would oppose the white supremacist views. Atwood is dangerous
>>because mistakes a love freedom with those who hate. It would
>>seem that his real problem is that fears freedom.
>>
>>I really wonder if Atwood is gay. His beliefs, especially his hate
>>of most of us who honor freedom, is typical of many within the gay
>>community. He would destroy the nation to get even with those who
>>hurt him while he was a high school student.
>

>You nutcases are just obsessed with homosexuality. I've been accused of it

---

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:50:09 -0500 (EST), "Anonymous"
<anon...@cotse.com> wrote:

>Anonymous post.
>

>You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
>seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
>most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
>arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
>you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
>you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
>you wear hoods.
>
>And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
>AKA's and e-mails are fake too!
>

>Fuck you all!

---
So, how about it, Atwood? Is it ok to "accuse" somebody of
homosexuality just so long as you're ANTI-gun?

Do you support Shawn Smith's homophobia or not? Are you man enough to
answer?
---
Gun control, the theory that Black people will be
better off when only Justin Volpe has a gun.

Check out:

http://extra.newsguy.com/~cmorton

David E. Powell

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Anonymous wrote in message <1999121216...@cotse.com>...

>Anonymous post.
>
>You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
>seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns

SNIP

Why the Homophobia?

atwood

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Christopher Morton wrote in message
<79VTODx22zH4UN...@4ax.com>...

>So, how about it, Atwood? Is it ok to "accuse" somebody of
>homosexuality just so long as you're ANTI-gun?
>
>Do you support Shawn Smith's homophobia or not? Are you man enough to
>answer?

Is the barrel of a 10-gauge shotgun big enough to, uh, penetrate?

Gerald "Brick" Brickwood

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Fuck yourself... and get a real piece of ass.

--
Gerald F. Brickwood
LTC EN USA (RET)

> Anonymous post.
>

> You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you

> seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
> most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
> arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
> you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
> you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
> you wear hoods.
>
> And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
> AKA's and e-mails are fake too!
>

> Fuck you all!
>
> --

> Posted Anonymously.

Jerry Morris

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Do you mean he is keeping himself company in my twit filter? I had my
suspicions, too.

Jerry

Marksman wrote in message ...

>Atweenie, did you change your handle to anon?

Carman

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99

Gerald "Brick" Brickwood wrote in message
<9wT44.3191$5v1....@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net>...
(snip)

>Gerald F. Brickwood
>LTC EN USA (RET)
>"Anonymous" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote in message
>> You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
>> seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
>> most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
>> arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
>> you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
>> you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
>> you wear hoods.
>>
>> And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
>> AKA's and e-mails are fake too!
>> Fuck you all!

The following Op-Ed piece was originally
printed in the Nov. 7 edition of the Los
Angeles Times.
The right to bear arms is a matter of individual
safety and, ultimately, freedom. The issue goes
far beyond gun nuts.
The central premise of the gun control move-
ment is that society becomes more civilized
when the citizen surrenders the means of self-
defense, leaving the state a monopoly of force.
That this premise goes largely unchallenged
is the most remarkable feature of our gun
control debate. We are ending a century that has
repeatedly witnessed the consequences of
unchecked state monopolies of force. University
of Hawaii political scientist Rudolph J. Rummel,
one of the leading students of democide (mass
murder of civilian populations by governments),
has estimated that nearly ]70 million people
have been murdered by their own governments
in our century.
The familiar list of mass murderers Hitler.
Stalin, Mao, Poi Pot only scratches the surface.
The mass slaughter of helpless, unarmed
civilian populations continues in Sudan,
Rwanda, parts of the former Yugos lavia and
East Timer.
Reluctance to Intervene
The reluctance of outside forces to intervene
is well documented. And yet the obvious question
is strangely absent: Would arms in the hands
of average citizens have made a difference?
Could the overstretched Nazi war machine have
murdered 11 million armed and resisting
Europeans while also taking on the Soviet and
Angle-American armies:' Could 50,000 to 70,000
Khmer Rouge have butchered 2 million to 3
million armed Cambodians? The answers are by
no means clear, but it is unconscionable that they
are not being asked.
Need Americans have such concerns? We
have been spared rule by dictators, but state
tyranny can come in other forms. It can come
when government refuses to protect unpopular
groups--people who are disfavored because of
their political or religious beliefs, their ancestry
or the color of their skin.
Our past has certainly not been free of this
brand of state tyranny. In the Jim Crow South,
for example, government failed to protect blacks
from extra-legal violence. Given our history, it's
stunning that we fail to question those who would
force us to rely totally on the state for defense.
Other Examples
Nor should our discussion be limited to foreign
or historical examples. The lives and freedoms
of decent, law-abiding citizens throughout our
nation, especially in our dangerous inner cities,
are constantly threatened by criminal predators.
This has devastated minority communities. And
yet the effort to limit the right to armed self-
defense has been most intense in such
communities.
Bans on firearm ownership in public housing,
the constant effort to ban pistols poor people
can afford-scornfully labeled "Saturday night
specials" and "junk guns"--are denying the
means of self-defense to entire communities in
a failed attempt to disarm criminal predators. In
many under-protected minority communities,
citizens have been disarmed and left to the mercy
of well-armed criminals.
This has led to further curtailment of freedom.
Consider initiatives in recent years to require
tenants in public housing to allow their
apartments to be searched. First, police failed
for decades to protect citizens in many of our
most dangerous public housing projects. Next,
as the situation became sufficiently desperate,
tenants were prohibited from owning firearms
for their own defense.

Finally the demand came, "Surrender your
right to privacy in your home." The message
could not be clearer: A people incapable of
protecting themselves will lose their rights as a
free people, becoming either servile dependents
of the state or of the criminal predators who are
their de facto masters.
Reconsider Debate
All of this should force us to reconsider our
debate over arms and rights. For too long, it has
been framed as a question of the rights of
sportsmen. It is far more serious: The Second
Amendment has something critical to say about the
relationship between the citizen and the state. For
most of human history, in most of the nations in
the world, the individual has all too often been
a helpless dependent of the state, beholden to
the state's benevolence and indeed competence
for his physical Survival.
The notion of a right to arms bespeaks a very
different relationship. It says the individual is
not simply a helpless bystander in the difficult
and dangerous task of ensuring his or her safety.
Instead, the citizen is an active participant, an
equal partner with the state in ensuring not only
his own safety but also that of his community.
This is a serious right that takes the individual
from servile dependency on the state to the
status of participating citizen, capable of making
intelligent choices in defense of life and
ultimately of freedom. This conception of
citizenship recognizes that the ultimate civil right
is the right to defend one's own life, that without
that right all other rights are meaningless and
that without the means, the right to self-defense
is but an empty promise.
Our serious thinkers have been absent from
this debate for too long. The Second
Amendment is too important to leave to the
gun nuts.

Robert J. Cottrol is a professor of law and
history at George Washington University.
His most recent book is From Africa to Yan-
kee: Narratives of Slavery and Freedom in
Antebellum New England (M.E. Sharpe,
1998).

George of the Jungle

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Welcome to my killfile, fuckwad!

Anonymous wrote in message <1999121216...@cotse.com>...
>Anonymous post.
>

>You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
>seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
>most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
>arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
>you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
>you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
>you wear hoods.
>
>And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
>AKA's and e-mails are fake too!
>

>Fuck you all!
>

>--
>Posted Anonymously.

Christopher Morton

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:36:02 -0500, "atwood" <atw...@mediaone.net>

d'geezer

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99

atwood wrote:

> Christopher Morton wrote in message
> <79VTODx22zH4UN...@4ax.com>...
>
> >So, how about it, Atwood? Is it ok to "accuse" somebody of
> >homosexuality just so long as you're ANTI-gun?
> >
> >Do you support Shawn Smith's homophobia or not? Are you man enough to
> >answer?
>
> Is the barrel of a 10-gauge shotgun big enough to, uh, penetrate?

I think we are getting a cearer and more concise picture of you Atwood
and hence the appelation, WPOS. d'geezer

--
"Tender-handed stroke the nettle, And it stings you for your pains;
Grasp it like a man of mettle, And it soft as silk remains." Aaron Hill,

Patrick McDonough

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99

Real mature.

JMICINVT 1

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
Its true those people might wear hoods and some might even like to screw thier
side arms, I personaly like to fire target but hey whatever gets you off at
night.Getting on to the part about having nothing better to do then complain...
is that better then having nothing better to do then sit around imagining other
guys screwing thier firearms....but as you so masterfly put it, us gun owners
are the homos You really seem hung up on this gay issue, Did dady sprinke a
little to much powder on your ass as a baby, or were you the one who got picked
on in gym class, you now the one who would not go in the shower because he had
a small dick! And speaking of coward YOU IGNORANT FUCK YOU MIGHT NOT BE WEARING
A HOOD BUT YOUR POSTING OVER AN ANONYMOUS MEDIAM. Sorry thier blue?..
max,...blue? balls?.. well forget it Im not really sorry

Carman

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99

>> Posted Anonymously.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"
Sigmund Freud
General Introduction
to Psychoanalysis
(1952)

From "Guns, Murders, and the Constitution -- A Realistic Assessment of Gun
Control" by Don B. Kates, Jr. page 13:

In these other passages Freud associates retarded sexual and
emotional development not with gun ownership, but with fear and
loathing of weapons.

In the footnotes Kates writes:

Compare the passage from the 10th Lecture (at 507 of The Major
Writing of Sigmund Freud, Great Books ed., 1952) ...

In point of fact, Freud stated that a fear of weapons was a sign of
retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
See the 10th Lecture of Freud's "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"
(1952) and Freud and Oppenheim's "Dreams in Folklore" (1958).

Carl Jung, on the other hand, said that an interest in weapons is
indicative of a desire for psychological wholeness and growth
("individuation").

The common claim that gun ownership is a reaction to male sexual
inadequacy is rejected in the only studies analyzing it, by Drs.
Nicole Varzos and Bruce Danto [respectively, "Aspects of the
Priapic Theory of Gun Ownership" in W. Tonso (ed.), THE GUN CULTURE
AND ITS ENEMIES (1989) and "Firearms and Violence", 5 INT'L. J.
OFFENDER THER. 135 (1979)]. Both find gun ownership explicable by
pragmatic explanations while the penile inadequacy theory fails to
explain numerous aspects of gun ownership. Consider, for instance
the fact that 50% of those who own a gun for protection are FEMALE.
That is explicable by reference to women's felt need for protection
-- and NOT by feelings of penile inadequacy. Dr. Danto also notes
that if the penile inadequacy theory were true, male gun owners
would want not little handguns but the largest barrel and bore
weapons available. The penile inadequacy theory fails to explain
other demographic differentials in gun ownership. When all gun
owners are counted (not just those who own for protection alone),
survey evidence shows that "gun owners are disproportionately
rural, Southern, male, Protestant, affluent and middle class...
[and that] weapons ownership tends to increase with income, or
occupational prestige, or both." The explanations here are, once
again, purely pragmatic; hunting is more an activity of rural
people generally, and Southerners particularly, than of city
dwellers; among urbanites, guns are most owned by the affluent
because they are more likely to hunt -- and also to have the money
to afford guns and property that they may feel the need to defend;
most guns are owned for sport and males engage in gun sports more
than females. As to Protestants, survey evidence shows them more
likely to hunt than Catholics or Jews (Protestantism is most
predominant in rural areas); and, beyond that, Protestants and gun
owners both tend to be descended from older American stock,
retaining cultural values redolent of the "individualistic
orientation that emanated from the American frontier...." [Young,
"The Protestant Heritage and the Spirit of Gun Ownership", 28 J.
SCI. STUDY OF RELIG. 300, 307 (1989).] In contrast, the penile
inadequacy theory fails to explain any of these demographic trends.
Are Protestants or the affluent or better educated people or rural
dwellers or Southerners MORE subject to feelings of penile
inadequacy than Catholics or urbanites or the poor etc., etc.?
Insofar as proponents of the penile inadequacy theory cite any
evidence for it, they cite Freud's view that weapons have penile
symbolism in dreams. This, Freud says, is true of dreams involving
any long object (e.g. "sticks, umbrellas, poles, trees") but
especially of objects that may be viewed as penetrating, and
injuring ("knives, daggers, lances, sabers; firearms are similarly
used...."). This passage refers to dreams in general without
distinguishing gun owners from others. Opponents of gun ownership
are apparently unaware that Freud's views cut against them, not in
their favor. Freud associates retarded sexual and emotional
development not with gun ownership, but with FEAR AND LOATHING OF GUNS. S.
Freud & D. Oppenheim, DREAMS IN FOLKLORE (1958) at 33.

atwood

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
Christopher Morton wrote in message ...

>On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:36:02 -0500, "atwood" <atw...@mediaone.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Christopher Morton wrote in message
>><79VTODx22zH4UN...@4ax.com>...
>>

>>>So, how about it, Atwood? Is it ok to "accuse" somebody of
>>>homosexuality just so long as you're ANTI-gun?
>>>
>>>Do you support Shawn Smith's homophobia or not? Are you man enough to
>>>answer?
>>

>>Is the barrel of a 10-gauge shotgun big enough to, uh, penetrate?
>
>So, how about it, Atwood? Is it ok to "accuse" somebody of
>homosexuality just so long as you're ANTI-gun?
>
>Do you support Shawn Smith's homophobia or not? Are you man enough to
>answer?

The guy's statement was foolish.

Steve Fischer

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
In article <#9L6XVNR$GA.288@cpmsnbbsa02>,

David E. Powell <David_Po...@email.msn.com> wrote:
>Anonymous wrote in message <1999121216...@cotse.com>...
>>Anonymous post.
>>
>>You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
>>seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns
>
>SNIP
>
>Why the Homophobia?

Probably for the same reason that he's posting anonymously.
He's ashamed of himself.

--

/Steve D. Fischer/Atlanta, Georgia/str...@netcom.com/

Steve Fischer

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
In article <9wT44.3191$5v1....@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net>,

Gerald \"Brick\" Brickwood <Gerald.B...@gte.net> wrote:
>Fuck yourself... and get a real piece of ass.
>
>--
>Gerald F. Brickwood
>LTC EN USA (RET)
>"Anonymous" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote in message
>> Anonymous post.
>>

>> You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
>> seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
>> most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
>> arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
>> you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
>> you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
>> you wear hoods.
>>
>> And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
>> AKA's and e-mails are fake too!
>>

>> Fuck you all!
>>
>> --
>> Posted Anonymously.

You have a lot of anger. I suggest you stay away from
high schools. You're the kind of person we all have to watch
out for. If YOU got a gun, you'd go nuts and blow people
away.

bluemax1

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
Well.......I don't know what to say. This piece of crap is sort of pretending to be
me, by using my posting handle........I guess that means I'm really getting to the
little pussy....HeHe......hey wittle anonymous........whattsmatter, you can't even
post anonymously anymore, now you have to pretend to be someone else.........I
think guns and the 2nd are safe for a long time, cuz you're the best anti there
is,HeHe.

Lee Taylor

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
"David E. Powell" <David_Po...@email.msn.com> wrote:

> Anonymous wrote in message <1999121216...@cotse.com>...

> >Anonymous post.
> >
> >You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you

> >seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns
>
> SNIP
>
> Why the Homophobia?

As all homophobics, he/she/it is ashamed of its' own sexual inadequacy
and/or homosexual yearnings.

--- Lee Taylor Independence Hall
http://www.tgka.com/ or http://snap.to/politics
In support of Liberty, Freedom, and Independence through self reliance and education.
(Reply addy spamblocked. Change ".nospam" to ".com")

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-- Sigmund Freud. "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"
(Freud - 1952) 10th Lecture. "Dreams in Folklore" (Freud and Oppenheim - 1958).

Christopher Morton

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:18:11 -0500, "atwood" <atw...@mediaone.net>
wrote:

I'll take that as a "no".

Good for you.

renega...@my-deja.com

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
In article <1999121216...@cotse.com>,

"Anonymous" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:
> Anonymous post.
>
> You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
> seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
> most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
> arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
> you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
> you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
> you wear hoods.
>
> And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
> AKA's and e-mails are fake too!
>
> Fuck you all!
>
> --
> Posted Anonymously.

Obviously, one of two things happened in your life: either your
mother didn't give you enough love and attention when you were a child,
or your father gave you too much.
KB

Gun Control: Cowardice with an agenda

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
In article <1999121216...@cotse.com>,
"Anonymous" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:
> Anonymous post.
>
> You obviously don't get enough sex, so it appears that you
> seek relief by fucking the barrels of guns. I suppose the
> most masculine of you have a dick that fits into a side
> arm. I can tell by your percieved lack of liberties that
> you have nothing else to do but complain. Fuck! half of
> you are jew / black hating KKK types who are so cowardly
> you wear hoods.
>
> And don't give me shit about being anon. 80% of your
> AKA's and e-mails are fake too!
>
> Fuck you all!
>
> --
> Posted Anonymously.

I can think of one appropriate AKA-"Kill Troll With Sword"

Go away, junior.

I hear your 7th grade study hall monitor calling....

Patrick McDonough

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99

Well said, Q