Check this out

Radium

Mar 28, 2007, 10:55:06 AM3/28/07

chico

Mar 28, 2007, 12:38:35 PM3/28/07
Radium wrote:

> Look

You really should seek professional treatment for your vile anti-social
disorder. Does your mommy know you've stopped taking your meds?

Radium

Mar 28, 2007, 12:56:10 PM3/28/07
On Mar 28, 8:38 am, chico <n...@friggin.way> wrote:

> You really should seek professional treatment for your vile anti-social
> disorder.

What is anti-social about wanting to punish the cold-hearted deviants
who gain sadistic pleasure, perverse sexual excitement, dark humor,
bullying-pride, and bloodthirsty happiness from torturing and killing
-- most slowly, painfully, yet surely -- innocent herbivores and then
blame the carnivores [like wolves] when these natural meat-eaters turn
to livestock and -- in extreme but rare cases, children -- for food?

Its those stinky unfeeling humans who are the anti-social monsters.
These kakaa-stink excuses for human beings deserve to be tortured to
death, in the manner I described on the link.

nons...@unsettled.com

Mar 28, 2007, 2:25:42 PM3/28/07
Radium wrote:

Good troll!

frl...@flash.net

Mar 28, 2007, 6:29:19 PM3/28/07
On Mar 28, 8:38 am, chico <n...@friggin.way> wrote:

What a tired response this is! I don't remember you being so
intellectually adrift.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass

Mar 28, 2007, 10:18:12 PM3/28/07

And what about the vile anti-social disorder of enjoying the torture
and slow, painful death of a sentient creature you FUCKIN' RETARD!?

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass

Mar 28, 2007, 10:18:51 PM3/28/07

Then obviously your memory isn't that good.

Radium

Mar 29, 2007, 12:35:28 AM3/29/07
On Mar 28, 6:18 pm, "Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass"
<shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:

> And what about the vile anti-social disorder of enjoying the torture
> and slow, painful death of a sentient creature you FUCKIN' RETARD!?

Um, humans are not the only sentient creatures. Humans are however,
the only creature with the ability and intention to be cold-hearted
cowards who gain pleasure from abusing those who can't defend
themselves. Bullteasers are a perversion, a biological mistake.

nons...@unsettled.com

Mar 29, 2007, 7:51:53 AM3/29/07
Radium wrote:

Ever watch a cat playing with a mouse?

Radium

Mar 31, 2007, 5:16:41 PM3/31/07
On Mar 29, 3:51 am, "nonse...@unsettled.com" <nonse...@unsettled.com>
wrote:

> Ever watch a cat playing with a mouse?

Yes. Your point?

nons...@unsettled.com

Mar 31, 2007, 7:59:30 PM3/31/07

If you're not willing to keep the discussion in
context them please don't bother to reply.

Radium

Mar 31, 2007, 8:00:54 PM3/31/07
On Mar 31, 3:59 pm, "nonse...@unsettled.com" <nonse...@unsettled.com>
wrote:

> If you're not willing to keep the discussion in
> context them please don't bother to reply.

How did I get out of context?