Part 5 -- Outcompete God for Limitless Money and Sex

Neo-Tech

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

Outcompete God for Limitless Money and Sex -- Part 5

Conquer All

A NONFICTION NOVEL
plus an
OPERATIC ORATORIO
as a never ending
EPIC POEM

QS
and
ZON
CONQUER ALL

Quintessential Secret Revealed
in
Eight Movements
of
Prose, Music, and Poetry in Counterpoint

Movement I: Child Zon
Movement II: Scientist/Businessman/Professional Zon
Movement III: Explorer/Adventurer Zon
Movement IV: Zon's Mind is Everyone's Mind
Movement V: Zon Reveals the Quintessential Secret
Movement VI: Zon Delivers Eternal Prosperity
Movement VII: Zon Conquers the Universe
Movement VIII: Eternal Epic

Movement I

QS

Child Zon

A schoolyard bully named Atf seemed large and powerful. Towering
over third-grader Zon near the top steps to the second-floor
school entrance, Atf grabbed Zon's throat with one hand and, with
his other hand, cocked a vibrating fist, ready to strike. While
not knowing Archimedes' laws of leverage, those silent laws of
nature spoke to Zon. In a lightning instant, child Zon stepped on
the bully's toe and flicked him away. Down the flight of stairs
tumbled Atf. He never bothered Zon or anyone else at that school
again. ...Child Zon became a silent victor in one swift move of
nature that protected him and others for the rest of his school
days.

In the third grade, after winning all the king-marble shooters in
the schoolyard, Zon learned how to gain sex, money, and power in
this anticivilization. Gain sex, money, and power in the third
grade? Yes, indeed, Zon controlled the dynamics of sex, money, and
power so confidently, so effortlessly through his Quintessential
Secret that he could put each such activity aside for the next
eight years. For, he had too much to learn about living in this
world without surrendering to its anticivilization -- without
being detected - - without being waylaid by pretty girls, gaining
money, or mystic-promoting teachers, parents, and peers. Yet, from
that point on, he had the power on the deepest level to outcompete
everyone in Earth's anticivilization for sex, money, and power.

Where did Zon get that power? Was it a cosmic power emanating from
beyond? Was it mind over matter? No, the opposite was the fact.
His power came from the here-and- now laws of nature combined with
hard work, honesty, logic, and reason.

***

Solveig's Song

Bonnie Lou Solveig was her name. She was the prettiest, smartest
girl in the third grade. She was also a child prodigy -- a concert
pianist. Her name became a song as she walked with Zon across a
field hidden behind the blockhouses of the working class. She was
from another world. Someday, she would teach Zon the omnipotence of
fully integrating honesty with conscious life. Someday, the entire
Civilization of the Universe would be embodied in her body and soul.

Suddenly, Solveig stopped, sank to her knees, grabbed for the
buttons on Zon's fly and implored, "You are my god. I want you to
do to me what my father does to my mother every night. I want you
to do it to me every day forever. ...I'll wait till you're like
me. I'll wait till you won't die. Then you'll do it to me
forever."

to be continued until
1. QS is fully revealed through cyberspace
2. QS is tattooed into everyone's mind
3. Zon returns to Solveig

www.neo-tech.com

--

http://www.neo-tech.com

Jol Silversmith

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

In article <neo-techE...@netcom.com>, neo-...@netcom.com (Neo-Tech)
wrote:

> Outcompete God for Limitless Money and Sex -- Part 5
>
> Conquer All

And then sexually abuse their children. Note that Neo-Tech claims that the
children are real - who wants to be the first to alert the police?

> A NONFICTION NOVEL

[...]

> In the third grade, after winning all the king-marble shooters in the
> schoolyard, Zon learned how to gain sex, money, and power in this
> anticivilization. Gain sex, money, and power in the third grade?

[...]

> Bonnie Lou Solveig was her name. She was the prettiest, smartest girl
> in the
> third grade.

[...]

> Suddenly, Solveig stopped, sank to her knees, grabbed for the buttons on
> Zon's fly and implored, "You are my god. I want you to do to me what my
> father does to my mother every night. I want you to do it to me every day
> forever. ...I'll wait till you're like me. I'll wait till you won't die.
> Then you'll do it to me forever."

--
Jol Andrew Silversmith __________________________ silv...@law.harvard.edu
http://pw2.netcom.com/~jasilver/index.html ________ jasi...@ix.netcom.com

Wide-scope

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

Jol Silversmith wrote:

> In article <neo-techE...@netcom.com>, neo-...@netcom.com (Neo-Tech)
> wrote:
>
> > Outcompete God for Limitless Money and Sex -- Part 5
> >
> > Conquer All
>
> And then sexually abuse their children. Note that Neo-Tech claims that the
> children are real - who wants to be the first to alert the police?
>
> > A NONFICTION NOVEL
>
> [...]
>
> > In the third grade, after winning all the king-marble shooters in the
> > schoolyard, Zon learned how to gain sex, money, and power in this
> > anticivilization. Gain sex, money, and power in the third grade?
>
> [...]
>
> > Bonnie Lou Solveig was her name. She was the prettiest, smartest girl
> > in the
> > third grade.
>
> [...]
>
> > Suddenly, Solveig stopped, sank to her knees, grabbed for the buttons on
> > Zon's fly and implored, "You are my god. I want you to do to me what my
> > father does to my mother every night. I want you to do it to me every day
> > forever. ...I'll wait till you're like me. I'll wait till you won't die.
> > Then you'll do it to me forever."
> Lie, the above is not in anyway an example of child molestation by Neo-Tech. .
No where does Neo-Tech advocate child molestation. In fact, in the Neo-Tech
Manuscript, it is written that sex between an adult and child is categorically
immoral, illegal and represents an indirect initiation of force. Initiation of
force, both direct and indirect, is considered by the Neo-Tech philosophy to be
the prime evil.

Jol Silversmith

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

In article <34332F...@chinadirect.com>, Wide-scope
<mar...@chinadirect.com> wrote:

Just another example of "fully-integrated" dishonesty.

Neo-Tech claims that it can - and has, the children allegedly being real -
give eight-year old children the ability to have sex, and that because of
it eight-year old children have had sexual desire and sexual contact. So
much for "wide-scope" accountability. All hail the newly exposed
pedophile, Neo-Tech.

Jol Silversmith

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

In article <3433F9...@aaaa.net>, ed4...@aaaa.net wrote:

> Watch Jol add his lawyer dishonest template to this

No, watch me point out another example of the "value" produced by
"fully-integrated" dishonesty.

But at least this time Neo-Tech isn't advocating the molestation of your
children.

!!!==Number One

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97