posted Evidence of Wikipedia corruption

rsch...@wi.rr.com

Feb 3, 2007, 9:22:50 AM2/3/07
to rsch...@wi.rr.com
eerierod...@yahoo.com
Dec 31 2005, 11:54 am

Newsgroups: talk.origins
From: eerierod...@yahoo.com
Date: 31 Dec 2005 09:54:42 -0800
Subject: Wikipedia edited by "bigoted atheists"?

Said: Recently came across the accusation that "bigoted atheists"
somehow
manage to control Wikipedia pages, e.g. by extensive editing of pages
on
topics of the historicity of Jesus.

The Wikipedia does not accept truth, for being current posting it
dwells in past false knowledge rather
than any reality of current available truth. I compare it to a time
when all Egypt's schools could not predict
the plagues that schooled Moses did, (accredit this to both 40-year
his schooling in the city, and his life on the land for 40-years that
he tried to then give also to all Israel when they left Egypt).

I am my associates and friends have been posting on Wikipedia and we
have also noted edits of the same
newsgroup "hate" caliber and chat rooms where those who think they
know try to and do control. A recent example
noted is the post for Bible chronology in Wikipedia. The article
deliberate lays out just one favored view of Bible chronology. It is
not Catholic Archbishop's James Ussher's (1650) and yet it claims "he"
is one of the four major sources for BIble chronology. An outright lie
that ignores all the other Wikipedia entries of Africanus, Eusebius,
Seder Olam, and dozens more. These famous chronologers are not mere
opinion of current posters to Wikipedia and yet mention of them are
edited out of the topic BIble Chronology and were labeled as VANDALISM
to the Wikipedia text of the topic. And they were labeled as nonsense.
Yet despite claims that copyrighted material will be edited out, a
paraphrase version of WatchTower book AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING
speaks of Bible chronology fixed to two pivotal dates. This is only
the WatchTower who uses just two dates, and speaks of it as 539 BC and
29 CE (AD). And so Wikipedia allows the WatchTower data of Adam 4026
BC, exodus 1513 BC, Saul 1117 BC, and division 997 BC, followed by
previously posted text that favors a contradictory layout of time.
These two opposing schemes while they dare to accredit James Ussher
whose dates aren't even used in the Wikipedia text there. Yet they
edited out the fact that Africanus uses 5500 BC for Adam, Eusebius
uses 5200 BC for Adam, Seder Olam uses 3761 BC for Adam, etc. What are
these if not bible chronologies !

Other examples are the topic EGYPTIAN CALENDAR, it promotes the false
1900 AD beliefs that
Sothis is 1460 years
stating that Toth 1 on July 20 of 139 AD is the rise of Sothis on
Thoth 1 July 20 in 1322 BC and on Thoth 1 on July 20 of 2782 BC. The
star does not stay with that calendar. The rise at Alexandria is July
21, the rise at Memphis is July 20, the rise at Thebes is July 15, the
rise at Quban is July 13. And going into the past, the July 20 rise at
Memphis was a rise on July 18 in 1322 -1314 BC so that a New Year Thot
1 rise is 1314 BC not 1322 BC. Further, the Wikipedia shames and
disgraces the Chicago Oriental Institute whose famed Richard Parker
verified the rise at Memphis being July 17 in 1872 BC. This means the
rise from 2782-2770 BC is July 17 of which Thoth 1 is New Year on July
17 in 2770 BC, not 2782 BC. Those who control Wikipedia are given the
power to be evil, to edit out anything that isn't seen by their cross-
eyes. They are like those who can't see New Orlean's improperly
designed dykes before the mass victims, they have to be shown after
the disaster, while they refuse to accept the blood on their hands for
opposing the knowledge until it killed everyone. Wikipedia brings
judgement on itself, and China should take note of that to reverse its
wise decision back to a ban.

Other examples, are where one thread led to an article on ISHTAR
controlled by a priest named AnonMoos.
This priest accused astronomy dates for Venus as being occult.

Go to Wikipedia, anyone can edit, try to edit and see how these people
are. This trampling on knowledge by these bigoted atheists as you
called them, shouldn't exist. In fact, even a priest who thinks he
knows and others don't is an atheist. God and Jesus say they don't
know him. LOL

Elijahovah
Elijah's judgement this last hour on those who are doing the killing
with their tongue.
Death is worldwide is caused by them. It is like the group that
surrounded LOT's house
and allowed leaders to state why they were there, they wanted to know
the two men,
and LOT shouldn't decide for them. And the group stood there to follow
into the house
the men who wanted to break in, and the group of men did nothing to
stop those who said
Look LOT we'll do to you old man what we wanted to do with them. This
is the disgrace
you people bring on this whole internet system, what could be good,
you choose to allow
the chaotic bad to take over and control. THAT is not freedom, their
freedom tramples on ours
to speak.

TomS

Feb 3, 2007, 2:26:27 PM2/3/07
"On 3 Feb 2007 06:22:50 -0800, in article
<1170512570.4...@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, rsch...@wi.rr.com
stated..."
[...snip...]

>not Catholic Archbishop's James Ussher's (1650) and yet it claims "he"
[...snip...]

Archbishop James Ussher was not Catholic.

--
---Tom S.
"...when men have a real explanation they explain it, eagerly and copiously and

Desertphile

Feb 3, 2007, 2:45:23 PM2/3/07
On 3 Feb 2007 06:22:50 -0800, rsch...@wi.rr.com wrote:

> Said: Recently came across the accusation that "bigoted atheists"
> somehow
> manage to control Wikipedia pages, e.g. by extensive editing of pages
> on
> topics of the historicity of Jesus.

Appears mental.

--
Prison for Rove, Hell for Bush2!

dkomo

Feb 3, 2007, 6:40:54 PM2/3/07

I nominate this for Execrable Post of the Month. It hits rock bottom in
terms of spelling, grammar, diction, formatting and sanity.

--dk...@cris.com

AnonMoos

Feb 5, 2007, 2:25:29 PM2/5/07
rsch...@wi.rr.com wrote:

> eerierod...@yahoo.com Dec 31 2005, 11:54 am Newsgroups: talk.origins
> From: eerierod...@yahoo.com Date: 31 Dec 2005 09:54:42 -0800 Local:
> Sat, Dec 31 2005 11:54 am Subject: Wikipedia edited by "bigoted
> atheists"? Said: Recently came across the accusation that "bigoted

> atheists" somehow manage to control Wikipedia pages, The Wikipedia

> does not accept truth, for being current posting it dwells in past
> false knowledge rather than any reality of current available truth.

> Yet despite claims that copyrighted material will be edited out, a
> paraphrase version of WatchTower book AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING

> Other examples are the topic EGYPTIAN CALENDAR, it promotes the
> false 1900 AD beliefs that Sothis is 1460 years stating that Toth 1

> so that a New Year Thot 1 rise is 1314 BC not 1322 BC. Further, the
> Wikipedia shames and disgraces the Chicago Oriental Institute whose
> famed Richard Parker verified the rise at Memphis being July 17 in
> 1872 BC. This means the rise from 2782-2770 BC is July 17 of which
> Thoth 1 is New Year on July 17 in 2770 BC, not 2782 BC. Those who
> control Wikipedia are given the power to be evil, to edit out

> anything that isn't seen by their cross- eyes. Wikipedia brings

> judgement on itself, and China should take note of that to reverse
> its wise decision back to a ban. Other examples, are where one
> thread led to an article on ISHTAR controlled by a priest named
> AnonMoos. This priest accused astronomy dates for Venus as being
> occult.

Whatever, dude -- you came into Wikipedia as an anonymous IP (not
bothering to make the trivial effort to get a Wikipedia account), and
added very dense paragraphs filled with obscure calendrical data to
several articles where their relevance was quite dubious at best.
Furthermore, you added blatant nonsense to the Wikipedia article
titled "Reich", and did not reply well to requests on your anonymous
IP user talk page. I was by no means the only person who reverted the
addition of your "contributions". I really wonder on what basis you
simultaneously concluded that I was both a priest and an atheist!!!!

However, you're right about one thing -- the Wikipedia article on
"Bible Chronology" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_chronology
) is a mess and needs help.

Also, Archbishop Ussher didn't really "invent" much, but he did
greatly popularize among English-speaking Protestants a scheme
whereby the creation of the world (4,004 B.C.) was 4,000 years
before the date he assigned to the birth of Christ (4 B.C.).