Re: Sex and "Spirituality" Theists enjoy it, atheists don't believe they are any good at it, and agnostics are not sure if they will like it

fasgnadh

Jan 6, 2010, 7:32:02 PM1/6/10
Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:
> Trance Gemini gave us another reason to abandon Militant atheism:
>>
>> Source:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33094725
>>
>> Extract from article:
>>
>> "According to a research measure known as the Spiritual Transcendence
>> Scale, those qualities are connectedness, universality and prayer
>> fulfillment. But the data found that of the three, connectedness plays
>> the largest role in spiritual sexuality and leads to more sex with
>> more partners, often without the use of condoms. "

Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]

I can see their next bus ad:

"Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

>> "For women, however, spirituality was the strongest predictor for the
>> number of sexual partners, the frequency of sex, and the tendency to
>> have sex without a condom. "

WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D

> holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay, apparently.

Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]

Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches
who spend all their time negative and whining about how they
don't believe in something, eh? B^D

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Trance Gemini

Jan 6, 2010, 8:35:26 PM1/6/10
<rolls eyes>

Extract:

"But the data found that of the three, connectedness plays the largest
role in spiritual sexuality and leads to more sex with more partners,
often without the use of condoms."

Fagsy needs to improve it's reading comprehension.

Of course, it hasn't occurred to Fagsy that not only are majority of
abortions (70+%) performed on Christian women but the Christian
divorce rate is significantly higher than the atheist divorce rate.

Source for the following: http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm

Religion % have been divorced
Jews 30%
Born-again Christians 27%
Other Christians 24%
Atheists, Agnostics 21%

Could this mean that atheist women are:

1. better at keeping their men (maintaining a monogamous relationship)
2. practicing safe sex (thus avoiding both STDs and unwanted
pregnancies)
3. satisfying them sexually

Than Christian women who apparently like to:

1. sleep around with different men (destructive to monogamous
relationships)
2. engage in irresponsible sex (unprotected sex resulting in STD
transmission and unwanted pregnancies)
3. apparently not satisfying them sexually or maybe they'd stick
around.

Given their religious doctrine, and their constant in-your-face self-
righteousness, it would seem to be quite hypocritical on their part to
claim the moral high ground on anything nevermind sexual and
interpersonal relationships.

Virgil

Jan 6, 2010, 10:50:51 PM1/6/10
In article <6Y91n.67322$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Why don't atheists just give up now!

They have nothing to give up. It is theists like fasgnadh who have
their delusions to give up. Or at least people like fasgnadh who
pretend to be theists.

# Faghdagh - formerly 'Che' - was ostensibly a marxist for most of
# his netlife. He rebirthed himself only recently, presumably because
# defending basket cases like Zimbabwe, Cuba and North Korea became
# simply too challenging even for a veteran net kook.

> I can see their next bus ad:

"Join the Atheists and stop having so much guilt about sex!"

Sounds like a plan!!!

> >> "For women, however, spirituality was the strongest predictor for the
> >> number of sexual partners, the frequency of sex, and the tendency to
> >> have sex without a condom. "
> >>

> WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT!

Thus fasgnadh argues that theist women are more likely to be whores.

> > holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay, apparently.

> Too bad for the atheists, stuck with

What atheists apparently are stuck with, according to Fas's assessments
are the women who are not whores.

fasgnadh

Jan 7, 2010, 8:07:43 AM1/7/10
Trance Gemini tries to fudge the data and misrepresent what it means:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:
>>> Trance Gemini gave us another reason to abandon Militant atheism:

>> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>>
>> I can see their next bus ad:
>>
>> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"

Apparently atheists are the NEW Moral Minority..

They want to tell everyone not to have so much sex because they
feel like they are missing out!

>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

>> WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D
>>

>>> holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay, apparently.

Yes Don, we all knew that, but you have upset Trance
by praising sex with Catholic girls, and made her
feel sexually inadequate!

She is now pissed off that she is not getting as much as believers,
and was so outraged at the mention of Tantric sex that she
snipped and ran from the reference to the best sex on the planet...

>> Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]

Trance's response is sheer JEALOUSY.. it drives all the moralising
WOWSER atheists! B^p

>> Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches

>> who spend all their time being negative and whining about how they

>> don't believe in something,

..and other people shouldn't have so much sex, it makes atheists feel bad..

> eh? B^D
>
> <rolls eyes>

Sorry to tell you, Drearie, but few men find that a turn on!

Most would think you are having a seizure and cross to the other
side of the street.

It seems Trance Stupor is too embarrassed to talk about sex, (which is
strange, because it is a perfectly natural and normal function), and
she wants to ignore the data showing "For women, ... spirituality was
the strongest predictor for the ...frequency of sex"

Aw .. poor Trance isn't getting enough, and is JEALOUS
of Theist Chics! B^D

She even snipped the frank admission by her fellow atheist, a man,
who had nothing to say about frigid atheist bitches, but reckons;

"holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay"

Too right, mate! B^D

But saying so has made her foam at the mouth.. and it isn't
from giving blow jobs! B^]

> Extract:
> "But the data found that of the three, connectedness plays the largest
> role in spiritual sexuality and leads to more sex with more partners,

And now we have the moralising atheist wowsers telling us that is
a BAD thing, and we should all just abstain! pffffft!

> often without the use of condoms."

Trance prefers making love with a raincoat and wellington boots,
in the dark, with the light off.. missionary position!

Hey, do us all a favour.. STOP PREACHING TO US ABOUT YOUR prudery
and fear of sex!

Stop trying to make people feel guilty just becasue you aren't
having as good a sex life as they are!!!!

> Fagsy needs to improve it's reading comprehension.

B^D I don't need to read about the more potent sexuality
of Catholic girls.. I have experienced it first hand! ;-)

> Of course, it hasn't occurred to Fagsy that not only are majority of
> abortions (70+%) performed on Christian women

Oh, so this is now a Right To Life rant where the atheists want
to tell women they shouldn't have abortions!

Listen, dimwit, as 80% of the US population are theists, that
means they are UNDERREPRESENTED in the abortion stats.

Non-Believers must make up the additional difference! B^]

So stop trying to confuse the issue of theists having more sex,
with the fact that they have proportionally LESS abortions! B^]

> but the Christian
> divorce rate is significantly higher than the atheist divorce rate.

So you are against divorce as well as being against more frequent sex!

Anything else you have in common with the religious fundies?

Do you think you meddling atheists should just GET THE FUCK OUT of
other peoples sex lives, and stop whining just because they have
more, and better, sex than you

> Source for the following: http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm
>
> Religion % have been divorced

> Atheists, Agnostics 21%

Catholics 21%
Lutherans 21%

> Could this mean

No need for you to speculate, the figures speak for themselves,

NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS and CATHOLICS/LUTHERANS.

Which really blows your ENTIRE, FABRICATED argument to shit!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAA

The figures simply do not support your false SPECULATION and
misrepresentations:

> that atheist women are:

Sorry, that's a complete LIE.. because AGNOSTICS outnumber atheists
and so any effect would be primarily due to our agnostic women..

but as the Catholics and Lutherans are on exactly the SAME figures
then all your Positive spin on atheism applies to them,

> 1. better at keeping their men (maintaining a monogamous relationship)
> 2. practicing safe sex (thus avoiding both STDs and unwanted
> pregnancies)
> 3. satisfying them sexually

and all your negative spin applies equally to ATHEISTS

> 1. sleep around with different men (destructive to monogamous
> relationships)
> 2. engage in irresponsible sex (unprotected sex resulting in STD
> transmission and unwanted pregnancies)
> 3. apparently not satisfying them sexually or maybe they'd stick
> around.

Anyone who reads your ridiculous and baseless EXTRAPOLATION from the
data would have laughed, but once we see there is no difference
between the LARGEST Christian group and the mostly agnostic/minority
atheist group.. then they would just dismiss your drivel out of hand!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Virgil

Jan 7, 2010, 1:18:39 PM1/7/10
In article <z0l1n.67449$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

B J Foster

Jan 7, 2010, 2:57:29 PM1/7/10
fasgnadh wrote:
> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:
>> Trance Gemini gave us another reason to abandon Militant atheism:
> >>
>>> Source:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33094725
>>>
>>> Extract from article:
>>>
>>> "According to a research measure known as the Spiritual Transcendence
>>> Scale, those qualities are connectedness, universality and prayer
>>> fulfillment. But the data found that of the three, connectedness plays
>>> the largest role in spiritual sexuality and leads to more sex with
>>> more partners, often without the use of condoms. "
>
> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>
> I can see their next bus ad:
>
> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

You need professional help.

fasgnadh

Jan 7, 2010, 5:09:27 PM1/7/10
B J Foster wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:
>>> Trance Gemini gave us another reason to abandon Militant atheism:

>> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>>
>> I can see their next bus ad:
>>
>> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA
>>

> need professional help.

Are you looking for penis enlargement or therapy?

I doubt either will help you solve your problems

>> WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D
>>

>>> holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay, apparently.
>>
>> Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]
>>

>> Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches
>> who spend all their time negative and whining about how they
>> don't believe in something, eh? B^D

fasgnadh

Jan 7, 2010, 5:13:49 PM1/7/10

> eh? B^D
>
> <rolls eyes>

Too right, mate! B^D

> Atheists, Agnostics 21%

Catholics 21%
Lutherans 21%

> Could this mean

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAA

> that atheist women are:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

---

fasgnadh

Jan 7, 2010, 5:35:29 PM1/7/10
Trance Gemini wrote:
> On Jan 6, 8:49 am, Don Martin <drdonmar...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> On Jan 6, 8:44 am, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Source:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33094725
>>> Extract from article:
>>> "According to a research measure known as the Spiritual Transcendence
>>> Scale, those qualities are connectedness, universality and prayer
>>> fulfillment. But the data found that of the three, connectedness plays
>>> the largest role in spiritual sexuality and leads to more sex with
>>> more partners

Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]

I can see their next bus ad:

"Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

>> "For women, however, spirituality was the strongest predictor for the
>> number of sexual partners, the frequency of sex

WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D

>> Back when I was in the Army, yearning to get laid, other guys would
>> tell me to go to church to pick up girls. Being an atheist at the
>> time, I was not interested in either interfering with the religious
>> experience of others or finding a religious girlfriend. How wrong I
>> was!

> holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay

Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]

Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches

who spend all their time negative and whining about how they
don't believe in something, eh? B^D

> It would seem to be the case. Lol.

The first step i overcoming your problems is to admit them

> The opposite applies with religious/spiritual men though.

Sure, they don't want to be picked up by atheist blokes!

They prefer theist women, just like atheist men do..

better sex and more of it. IT's something about the basic CARING,
the tenderness and human warmth, compared to the atheist focus
on violent psychosexual pornography, deviance and sexploitation:

Agnostics were having a polite rational discourse with
some theists, talking about love, and diseased atheists
respond with their bestial psychosis;

# Subject: Re: Where's the Love in the Quran? EVERYWHERE,
# and in atheism- NOWHERE ..They DON'T GET IT!!!
# Read and see for yourself!
# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam,
# alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion
# Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:11:14 -0700
#
# >>> @ "And argue not with the People of the Scripture
# >>> @ unless it be in ( a way) that is better,
# >>> @ save with such of them as do wrong;
# >>> @ and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us
# >>> @ and revealed unto you;
# >>> @ our God and your God is One,
# >>> @ and unto Him we surrender."
# >>> @
# >>> @ - The Qur'an Sura 29 verse 46
# >>>
# >>> That was revolutionary, it took the parable of the Good Samaritan,
# >>> where the religious Other who acts with Love is held up as more
# >>> righteous in the eyes of God as those orthodox of one's own faith
who fail to show love or do good.
# >>>
# >>> Outstanding! That is the Message of the Age.
# >>
# >> Maybe - but it is about surrender, not love.
# >
# > Exactly as my beloved does.. bending herself toward me..
# > and offering herself totally... as I also do to her beauty and
# > charms....
#
# Then you grab her tail and make her say 'Baaaaaaa'.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

In a discussion of MUTUAL LOVE and willing surrender,
the atheist thug reveals his misogyny and bestial force.

It's a common occurrence among the atheist perverts;

People talking about Cosmology were shocked to find Steve
touting his pornographic bent:

#From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: The Big Bang Theory
# Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:46:34 -0700
#
# "Firnando" wrote:
#
# >The Big Bang Theory
#
# You wanna see the big bang?
#
# NSFW!
#
# http://www.ovguide.com/adult.html
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

If you Google the word "Mother" for Steve Knight, this is what you find,
Steve has to say about her;

# took his rubber cock out of his mouth, shoved it
# up his mother's ass and ...
#
# - From: Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,
# alt.agnosticism
# Subject: Re: Better place to debate theists?
# Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:06:52 -0700

His sick fantasies include violent murder and desecration
of the bodies of his enemies, men, women and children:

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

This Atheist LEADER, who they all pay homage to, even sick females
like Trance Stupor who share his perversions, uses imagery full
of the violent misogyny he expresses in the posts above:

# From: Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: a.a.(atheist.angst.)
# OT(Ordinary and Tiresome) - not-a-Joke
# Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 23:37:21 -0700
#
# Your Dad wanted to watch me fuck your Mom in the
# ass and offered me a kilo of crack to do it.
# I told him she was so fucking fat and oily and smelled
# like two day old urine that I'd need at least five kilos
# and a gallon of Jack.
#
# The only thing keeping me interested is putting a bag
# over your sister's head and fucking her mouth.
# I love that cooing sound when she swallows my sperm.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

As he admits, (rather unecessarily ;-) atheists have serious mental
issues and they come to Usenet to share their personal problems:

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists

Jung was right:

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

They cannot RECOGNISE Love, because they think it means
perverted SEX!!!!!!

Talking to an atheist about Love is like speaking to the BLIND
about the colours of a sunset.

The damning side of the data Trance Stupor quotes is the
information that atheist women are more frigid and like sex less;

> Apparently they have less interest in sex....

> Which could explain the sexually repressive attitudes in various
atheist newsgroups, and homes.

Many of them sublimate with activism in pointless causes, like militant
atheism and mindless violence in league with filthy pornographers;

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Sep 26, 5:46=A0am, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
#
# > We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists.
# >
# > BAAWA is back. You Knights out there better start being Knights
# > because if I don't see blood, and soon, you're gone.
# >
# > We kill theists and shit down their throats
# >
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#
# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant

Trance signs up to Kill theists and shit down their throats. 8^o

Hey, frustrated atheists.. MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!

Virgil

Jan 7, 2010, 8:00:06 PM1/7/10
In article <Rkt1n.67510$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Why don't atheists just give up now!

Because the need for theism is dying. Good without God is the new wave.

> I can see their next bus ad:
>
> "Join the Atheists

The Catholic News Service and Encyclopedia Britannica Book Of The Year,
1989, shows this breakdown of world religions (and nonreligions ):
Christianity: (1.7 billion) 32.9%
Nonbelievers: (1.1 billion) 21.6%
Islam: (880.6 million) 17.4%
Hinduism: (663.5 million) 13.1%
Buddhism: (311.8 million) 6.1%
Chinese religions: (172.3 million) 3.4%
Others: (167.5 million) 3.4%
Tribal religions: (92 million) 1.8%
Judaism: (18.2 million) 0.3%

Join the Nonbelievers and enjoy Good without God!

In article
<da5b25cb-e210-40f1...@r5g2000yqb.googlegroups.com@,
Immortalist <reanima...@yahoo.com@ wrote:

@ ...an alternative to traditional religion by the Humanist chaplain at
@ Harvard University
@
@ With the current state of the economy, the ongoing wars that rage
@ across the globe, and the unsettling changes to the earth's climate,
@ questions about the role of God and religion in world affairs have
@ never been more relevant or felt more powerfully. Many of us are
@ searching for a place where we can find not only facts and scientific
@ reason but also hope and the moral courage needed to overcome such
@ challenges. For some, answers to the most challenging questions are
@ found in the divine. For others, including the New Atheists, religion
@ has no place in the world and is, in fact, an "enemy."
@
@ But in Good Without God, Greg Epstein presents another, more balanced
@ and inclusive response: Humanism. With a focus on the positive, he
@ highlights humanity's potential for goodness and the ways in which
@ Humanists lead lives of purpose and compassion. Humanism can offer the
@ sense of community we want and often need in good times and bad, as we
@ celebrate marriages and the birth of our children, and as we care for
@ those who are elderly or sick. In short, Humanism teaches us that we
@ can lead good and moral lives without supernaturalism, without higher
@ powers . . . without God.
@
@ In this constructive response not only to his fellow atheists Richard
@ Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, and Sam Harris but also to contemporary
@ religious leaders such as Rick Warren and Jim Wallis, Epstein makes a
@ bold claim for what nonbelievers do share and believe. At a time when
@ the debate about morality rages more fiercely than ever�and when
@ millions are searching for something they can put their faith in�
@ Humanism offers a comfort and hope that affirms our ability to live
@ ethical lives of personal fulfillment, aspiring together for the
@ greater good of all.
@

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Without-God-Billion-Nonreligious/dp/0061670111

Virgil

Jan 7, 2010, 8:04:12 PM1/7/10
In article <rYs1n.67508$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Are you looking for penis enlargement or therapy?

No, but Fasgnadh needs to.

# Faghdagh - formerly 'Che' - was ostensibly a marxist for most of
# his netlife. He rebirthed himself only recently, presumably because
# defending basket cases like Zimbabwe, Cuba and North Korea became
# simply too challenging even for a veteran net kook.

And now fasgnadh needs a magnifying glass to find his manhood.

Virgil

Jan 7, 2010, 8:13:43 PM1/7/10
In article <x0t1n.67509$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> I can see their next bus ad:

"Join the nonbelievers and get everything good without a god.

> Apparently atheists are the NEW Moral Majority.

So that Fasgnadh changed horses to the wrong horse:

bobsyo...@yahoo.com

Jan 7, 2010, 10:32:01 PM1/7/10
> fasgnadh wrote:

just another pile of insane crap.

fasgnadh

Jan 8, 2010, 12:32:01 AM1/8/10
Virgil wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:
>>> Trance Gemini gave us another reason to abandon Militant atheism:

>> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>
> They have nothing

That's why it's time for them

> to give up.

But they just don't know when they are licked!

> theists like fasgnadh

Aw, don't be jealous! Everyone likes me! I'm just adorable! B^]

> who have their delusions

Answer: ALL THE ATHEISTS:

Steve Knight: has to accept he's a wimp, not a warlord

Bukakke: Snipping and running is not winning an argument! B^D

Trance Stupor: No one is going to accept a jealous atheist telling them
to have less, and not as good, sex! B^D

It's time for any atheists earlier than release 3.0

> to give up.

> people like fasgnadh

Try not to be too jealous, even if it's true they will NEVER like
an atheist post forger such as you!

>> I can see their next bus ad:
>>

>> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>
> Sounds like a plan!!!

You weren't having any anyway!

Females of the species will not let atheists pollute the
gene pool by swimming in it.

>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

>> WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D

> Thus fasgnadh argues that theist women are more likely to be whores.

Who said anything about money changing hands..? this isn't your family
business, pimping your sisters!

>>> holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay, apparently.
>>

>> Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]
>>

>> Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches

> What atheists apparently are stuck with

Aw diddums.. have a widdle Cry!

That explains why you atheist men are all wankers anyway! B^D

fasgnadh

Jan 8, 2010, 1:05:39 AM1/8/10
Virgil quotes figures showing the worldwide DECLINE of atheism:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Trance Gemini wrote:

>> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]

>> I can see their next bus ad:
>>
>> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

>> WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D

>>> holy rollers are good for a good roll in the hay
>>
>> Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]
>>

>> Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches
>> who spend all their time negative and whining about how they
>> don't believe in something, eh? B^D
>>
>>> It would seem to be the case. Lol.
>>
>> The first step in overcoming your problems is to admit them

Virgil has found some old figures that show the relative decline in atheist
numbers and the growth of Islam;

> The Catholic News Service and Encyclopedia Britannica Book Of The Year,
> 1989, shows this breakdown of world religions (and nonreligions ):

^^^^^ Why quote WAY out of date figures!? pffft

> Christianity: (1.7 billion) 32.9%

Now 2,039,000,000 (32%) *

> Islam: (880.6 million) 17.4%

Now 1,226,000,000 (19%) * that's GROWING faster than atheism is declining;

"Note 1: Persons with no formal, organized religion include agnostics,
freethinkers, humanists, secularists, etc. Their numbers are growing in
Europe, North America, and other places. With the collapse of Communism
in the USSR, the total numbers worldwide are dropping."*

* figures from a website cited by atheists:
From http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm

fasgnadh

Jan 8, 2010, 1:08:45 AM1/8/10
> Now 2,039,000,000 (33%) *
>
>> Islam: (880.6 million) 17.4%
>
> Now 1,226,000,000 (19.6%) * that's GROWING faster than atheism is
> declining;
>
> "Note 1: Persons with no formal, organized religion include agnostics,
> freethinkers, humanists, secularists, etc. Their numbers are growing in
> Europe, North America, and other places. With the collapse of Communism
> in the USSR, the total numbers worldwide are dropping."*

Atheists are a pathetic 2.5% worldwide! B^D

> * figures from a website cited by atheists:
> From http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.gif

Virgil

Jan 8, 2010, 3:44:19 AM1/8/10
In article <NZz1n.14$pv...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
> > Virgil quotes figures showing the benefits nontheism:

See for instance

http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/
<quote>
There is a very strong correlation that shows that more developed
countries, generally, have higher proportions of
atheists/agnostics/nonbelievers in God.
Sources: https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/fields/2122.html,
http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_atheist.html,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
<unquote>

Note that The Irish Republic (which recently used religion to kill
freedom of speech in that country) and the USA (still plagued by the
efforts of xtian fundies to eliminate science teaching from public
schools) are the two notable backsliders to this healthy trend towards
Good without God.

Virgil

Jan 8, 2010, 3:49:37 AM1/8/10
In article <TWz1n.13$pv...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Virgil quotes figures showing the growth of non-theism in developing
> countries. See: http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/

Which concludes:

Virgil

Jan 8, 2010, 3:53:44 AM1/8/10
In article <lrz1n.5$pv...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Virgil wrote:

> > See http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/ wish says:
> > There is a very strong correlation that shows that more developed
> > countries, generally, have higher proportions of
> > atheists/agnostics/nonbelievers in God.
> > Sources: https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/fields/2122.html,
> > http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_atheist.html,
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country,
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

.

Seon Ferguson

Jan 8, 2010, 6:16:26 AM1/8/10

"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:
>> Trance Gemini gave us another reason to abandon Militant atheism:
> >>
>>> Source:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33094725
>>>
>>> Extract from article:
>>>
>>> "According to a research measure known as the Spiritual Transcendence
>>> Scale, those qualities are connectedness, universality and prayer
>>> fulfillment. But the data found that of the three, connectedness plays
>>> the largest role in spiritual sexuality and leads to more sex with
>>> more partners, often without the use of condoms. "
>
> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>
> I can see their next bus ad:
>
> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

Hang on religious people are the one's having less sex. They don't have sex
before marriage because they are afraid it is a "sin" atheists don't believe
sin exists as they don't believe god exists. But what's the point? You never
reply to my posts anyway. Heavy sigh.

Hope for the Heartless

Jan 9, 2010, 4:59:22 PM1/9/10
In article <K_WdnZTUBJmSidrW...@westnet.com.au>,
"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hang on religious people are the one's having less sex.

What the hell are you talking about? Most religious people (in America
anyway) DO have sex before marriage and plenty of it.

bobsyo...@yahoo.com

Jan 9, 2010, 11:38:19 PM1/9/10

"Hope for the Heartless" <h.hea...@bitbucket.gov> wrote in message

with men and women, men and men, women and women, and adults and children.

Bob Young

Jan 10, 2010, 4:35:04 AM1/10/10

On 1/8/10 3:57 AM, in article hi5eba$e9k$3...@bjf.motzarella.org, "B J Foster"
<bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:
>>> Trance Gemini gave us another reason to abandon Militant atheism:

>> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>>
>> I can see their next bus ad:
>>
>> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA
>>

> You need professional help.

I pointed out exactly the same thing to him months ago

Frankly . . . . the man is beyond help.

fasgnadh

Jan 10, 2010, 8:39:19 AM1/10/10
Bob Young wrote:

> B J Foster wrote:
>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:

>>> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>>>
>>> I can see their next bus ad:
>>>
>>> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>>>
>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA
>>>

>> need professional help.

Are you looking for penis enlargement or therapy?

I doubt either will help you solve your problems

> I pointed out exactly the same thing to him months ago

It was your gift of a penis enlarger that sent him to the therapist.

> Frankly . . . . the man is beyond help.

As Trance Stupor said, atheists are crap in the sack!

Never mind, you sucked your hardest!

>>> WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D

>>> Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]
>>>

>>> Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches
>>> who spend all their time negative and whining about how they
>>> don't believe in something, eh? B^D

Virgil

Jan 10, 2010, 2:41:37 PM1/10/10

fasgnadh

> >> needs professional help.
>

> > Frankly . . . . the man is beyond help.

Right on.

# Faghdagh - formerly 'Che' - was ostensibly a marxist for most of
# his netlife. He rebirthed himself only recently, presumably because
# defending basket cases like Zimbabwe, Cuba and North Korea became
# simply too challenging even for a veteran net kook.

Contrary to the views of many conservative pundits and the Christian
Right, the least religious countries in the world today are not full of
chaos and immorality, but are actually among the safest, healthiest,
most well-educated, prosperous, ethical, and successful societies on
earth. Based on a year�s worth of research conducted while living in
Scandinavia, Society Without God by Phil Zuckerman explores life in a
largely secular culture, delving into the unique worldviews of secular
men and women who live in a largely irreligious society, and explaining
the reasons why some nations are less religious than others, and why
religious faith doesn�t seem to be the secret to national success that
so many claim it to be.

"Most Americans are convinced that faith in God is the foundation of
civil society. Society Without God reveals this to be nothing more than
a well-subscribed, and strangely American, delusion. Even atheists
living in the United States will be astonished to discover how
unencumbered by religion most Danes and Swedes currently are. This
glimpse of an alternate, secular reality is at once humbling and
profoundly inspiring--and it comes not a moment too soon."

fasgnadh

Jan 11, 2010, 10:15:44 PM1/11/10
Pepsi...@teranews.com sticks with the missionary position:
> B J Foster wrote nothing P-freak thought worth keeping:

>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Don Martin agrees sex with believers is better:

No wonder all these atheist males are posting GRUMPY! B^]

>>> Why don't atheists just give up now! B^]
>>>
>>> I can see their next bus ad:
>>>
>>> "Join the Atheists and stop having so much sex!"
>>>
>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA
>>>

>> need professional help.

Are you looking for penis enlargement or therapy?

I doubt either will help you solve YOUR problems! B^D

>>> WHOOOOO HOOOOO! That's the SPIRIT! B^D

Poor atheists, no wonder so many of them are sad wankers.

Look at their Warlard, Fluffy, a violent misogynist thug.

>>> Don't forget, Tantric Sex came out of Religious practice! B^]

atheists describe sex as violent abuse of their women;

Jung was right:

The snip it all and make ANIMAL noises.. they are captives
of their Lower Self.

>>> Too bad for the atheists, stuck with frigid atheist bitches
>>> who spend all their time negative and whining about how they
>>> don't believe in something, eh? B^D
>

> just another pile of insane crap.

That's not a nice way to refer to Trance and Bukakke! B^D

True, ...but not nice. :-)

fasgnadh

Jan 11, 2010, 10:29:28 PM1/11/10
Virgil wrote:
> fasgnadh mocked:

>> Bob Young wrote:

>> Are you looking for penis enlargement or therapy?
>>
>> I doubt either will help you solve your problems
>>
>>> I pointed out exactly the same thing to him months ago
>>
>> It was your gift of a penis enlarger that sent him to the therapist.
>>
>>> Frankly . . . . the man is beyond help.
>>
>> As Trance Stupor said, atheists are crap in the sack!
>>
>> Never mind, you sucked your hardest!
>
> Right on.

Apparently this is the what Virgil thinks is his best response
to a thread on which he has nothing to contribute, sex; B^D

> the least religious countries in the world today are

..
The last atheist regime, Nth Korea, which is

> full of chaos and immorality

No atheist ever wants to live in any of the atheist tyrannies,
they prefer to live in open, democratic MAJORITY RELIGIOUS
SOCIETIES, which as everyone knows

> are actually among the safest, healthiest,
> most well-educated, prosperous, ethical, and successful societies on
> earth.

The USA Europe, Australia, Indonesia, Canada.. they are all
MAJORITY religious societies, which even the atheist HYPOCRITES prefer
to live in!

> "Most Americans are convinced that faith in God is the foundation of
> civil society.

Only 0.7% believe in atheism!

And atheism is on the decline worldwide, after the 70,000,000
terrorised, tortured and murdered in the atheist tyrannies,
the USSR, Amoist China, Pol Pots Cambodian genocide...

A process which can only accelerate as Virgil has
demonstrated he has no experience of, and therefore
nothing to say about, s-e-x B^D

> a well-subscribed, and strangely American, delusion.

Only atheists who aren't getting any think that! B^]

> This glimpse of
Virgil's tiny penis syndrome
> is at once humbling
> -and it comes
> too soon."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAA

That's what Virgil's boyfriend says too!

--

----

fasgnadh

Jan 11, 2010, 11:03:11 PM1/11/10
Virgil wrote:

Where's North Korea? The last of the failed atheist regimes,
with a HDI so low it's off the Charts, and this atheist
stooges's website doesn't even include it!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

And then they list AUSTRALIA in the Atheist/Agnostic column
when the CIA date they claim as their source says clearly

Catholic 25.8%, Anglican 18.7%, Uniting Church 5.7%, Presbyterian and
Reformed 3%, Eastern Orthodox 2.7%, other Christian 7.9%,

That's 63.8% MAJORITY CHRISTIAN .. RIGHT THERE!
Without counting the Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs,
Hindus in our multicultural society

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAA

More atheist DISTORTION and misrepresentation of the facts!

So having found those atheists lying about Australia being Atheist
when it is at teh TOP of the HDI list and is majority RELIGIOUS,
I took a closer look...

Where's the USA? Listed in the top dozen HDI, and with
80% of it's population THEISTS.. it gets dropped out of this
atheist crook's list!!!! 8^o

And the devious tactic of counting ONLY Christians and Muslims and
ignoring hundreds of millions of Hindu's, Taoists, Shinto,
Buddhists, Sikhs.. etc

and the facile attempt to MERGE atheists and agnostics when
the FAR LARGER number of agnostics in the USA EXPLICITLY REJECT
being lumped with atheists..

It is all just qa FARRAGO OF LIES by atheist propagandists!

How can ANY rational, college educated person associate
themselves with such CONGENITAL LIARS!!! 8^o

Their 'research' would be laughed out of any tertiary institute,
except Nth Korea, where they would be paid propaganda stooges!!! B^p

As soon as they are exposed and mocked for their lies,
they simply TELL ANOTHER LIE!

>>> There is a very strong correlation that shows that more developed
>>> countries,

USA, Europe, Canada, Australia.. are all MAJORITY RELIGIOUS nations

While the atheist SHITHOLES, the USSR, Maoist China, Pol Pots
Cambodia and North Korea were all catastrophic failures!

No amount of FUDGING the data can hide the fact that the very
societies the atheists themselves choose to live in, the MOST
DEVELOPED, PROGRESSIVE, FREE and DEMOCRATIC societies are MAJORITY
RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES!!!!

Examine the data for yourselves.

Check each of the top 25 HDI nations.

See how many are majority theist populations, and how many are majority
atheist ..

NONE are majority atheist! B^]

The only remaining atheist state is Nth Korea.. an economic basket case
where it's people starve and a political TYRANNY!

fasgnadh

Jan 11, 2010, 11:35:27 PM1/11/10

Virgils HDI figures are FIVE YEARS out of date! pfffft

Using the 2009 HDI Data the top 25 Nations are listed below
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index )

Religious data using the websites cited by Virgil:

Top 25 HDI nations T= Majority Theist A= majority Atheist

Norway T " Church of Norway 85.7%, Pentecostal 1%, Roman Catholic 1%,
other Christian 2.4%"Muslim 1.8%, other 8.1%"

Australia T see above

Iceland T Lutheran Church of Iceland 80.7%, Roman Catholic Church
2.5%, Reykjavik Free Church 2.4%, Hafnarfjorour Free Church
1.6%, other religions 3.6%, unaffiliated 3%, other or
unspecified 6.2%

Canada T Roman Catholic 42.6%, Protestant 23.3% (including United
Church 9.5%, Anglican 6.8%, Baptist 2.4%, Lutheran 2%),
other Christian 4.4%, Muslim 1.9%, other and unspecified
11.8%, none 16%

Ireland T Roman Catholic 87.4%, Church of Ireland 2.9%, other
Christian 1.9%, other 2.1%, unspecified 1.5%, none 4.2%

Netherlands T Roman Catholic 30%, Dutch Reformed 11%, Calvinist 6%,
other Protestant 3%, Muslim 5.8%, other 2.2%, none 42%

Sweden T Lutheran 87%, other (includes Roman Catholic, Orthodox,
Baptist, Muslim, Jewish, and Buddhist) 13%

France T "Roman Catholic 83%-88%, Protestant 2%, Jewish 1%,
Muslim 5%-10%, unaffiliated 4%"

Switzerland T "Roman Catholic 41.8%, Protestant 35.3%, Muslim 4.3%,
Orthodox 1.8%, other Christian 0.4%, other 1%,
unspecified 4.3%, none 11.1%"

Japan T "Shintoism 83.9%, Buddhism 71.4%, Christianity 2%,
other 7.8% note: total adherents exceeds 100% because
many people belong to both Shintoism and Buddhism"

Luxembourg T "Roman Catholic 87%, other (includes Protestant,
Jewish, and Muslim) 13%"

Finland T "Lutheran Church of Finland 82.5%, Orthodox Church 1.1%,
other Christian 1.1%, other 0.1%, none 15.1%"

US T "Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, other
Christian 1.6%, Jewish 1.7%, Buddhist 0.7%, Muslim 0.6%,
other or unspecified 2.5%, unaffiliated 12.1%, none 4%"

Austria T "Lutheran Church of Finland 82.5%, Orthodox Church 1.1%,
other Christian 1.1%, other 0.1%, none 15.1%"

Spain T "Roman Catholic 94%, other 6%"

Denmark T "Evangelical Lutheran 95%, other Christian (includes
Protestant and Roman Catholic) 3%, Muslim 2%"

Belgium T "Roman Catholic 75%, other (includes Protestant) 25%"

Italy T "Roman Catholic 90% (approximately; about one-third
practicing), other 10% (includes mature Protestant
and Jewish communities and a growing Muslim immigrant
community)"

Lichtenstein T "Roman Catholic 76.2%, Protestant 7%, unknown 10.6%,
other 6.2%"

New Zealand T "Anglican 14.9%, Roman Catholic 12.4%,Presbyterian 10.9%,
Methodist 2.9%, Pentecostal 1.7%, Baptist 1.3%, other
Christian 9.4%, other 3.3%, unspecified 17.2%, none 26%

UK T "Christian (Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian,
Methodist) 71.6%, Muslim 2.7%, Hindu 1%, other 1.6%,
unspecified or none 23.1%"

Germany T "Protestant 34%, Roman Catholic 34%, Muslim 3.7%,
unaffiliated or other 28.3%"

Singapore T "Buddhist 42.5%, Muslim 14.9%, Taoist 8.5%, Hindu 4%,
Catholic 4.8%, other Christian 9.8%, other 0.7%,
none 14.8%"

Hong Kong T eclectic mixture of local religions 90%, Christian 10%

Greece T Greek Orthodox 98%, Muslim 1.3%, other 0.7%

Every one of the top 25 HDI nations is according to the ATHEISTS DATA,
a majority RELIGIOUS society!!!

Game Set MATCH!!!!!!

fasgnadh

Jan 12, 2010, 1:02:35 AM1/12/10
Virgil lied:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Frank Mayhar wrote:

>> When all these atheist men rave about the great sex they had with theist
>> women it is no surprise that atheist women, like Trance Stupor, are
>> jealous of the great sex everyone else is having! B^D

>>> Heh. Never shall I forget making out with my girlfriend for my very
>>> first time, in the Episcopal Church next to the college we both
>>> attended. She took off her top. Indeed, it was a religious
>>> experience. :-) (Shortly thereafter we retired to her dorm room where
>>> she took off more than that. Ah, memories.)
>>

>> So why do the Militant atheist's react with such jealous rage,
>> referring to these women with normal healthy sexual appetites
>> as "whores"? Did these three atheist men have to PAY for sex,
>> like Steve Knight??? 8^0
>>

> Fasgnadh is the only one to imply that theist women must be whores.

Virgil snipped the evidence proving, once again, he is a liar:

>> # From: Virgil <Vir...@home.esc>
>> # Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:50:51 -0700
>> #
>> # theist women are more likely to be whores.

Virgil's quota of lies for this post has been reached.

The bare faced atheist liar and forging shitpig Virgil will no longer be
heard. B^p

<snip further Virgil lies>

> [...]

>> # > 2. practicing safe sex (thus avoiding both STDs and unwanted
>> # > pregnancies)
>> # > 3. satisfying them sexually

>> and all your negative spin applies equally to ATHEISTS
>>

>> # > 1. sleep around with different men (destructive to monogamous
>> # > relationships)
>> # > 2. engage in irresponsible sex (unprotected sex resulting in STD
>> # > transmission and unwanted pregnancies)
>> # > 3. apparently not satisfying them sexually or maybe they'd stick
>> # > around.

>> Anyone who reads your ridiculous and baseless EXTRAPOLATION from the
>> data would have laughed, but once we see there is no difference
>> between the LARGEST Christian group and the mostly agnostic/minority
>> atheist group.. then they would just dismiss your drivel out of hand!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

fasgnadh

Jan 12, 2010, 1:18:07 AM1/12/10
Virgil tries to change the subject with some discredited SPAM:
> fasgnadh wrote:

Having wiped the floor with Virgil on that one, he tries yet another
BULLSHIT atheist Propaganda SPAM:

Every nation in the top 25 of the UN's Human Development Index
is a MAJORITY RELIGIOUS society.

The only remaining atheist state, North Korea is so low in HDI
rankings that they have stopped trying to plot it on the charts! 8^o

The UN says the people dying of starvation from FAMINE is an
indicator of how completely the economy has failed, but the atheist
regime imposes a curtain of secrecy and even denies global
support groups from operating.. preferring to let it's people DIE. 8^o

Where's North Korea in Virgils data?

[...]

It is all just a FARRAGO OF LIES by atheist propagandists!

How can ANY rational, college educated person associate
themselves with such CONGENITAL LIARS!!! 8^o

Their 'research' would be laughed out of any tertiary institute,

except Nth Korea, where they would be paid propaganda stooges!!! ^p

As soon as they are exposed and mocked for their lies,
they simply TELL ANOTHER LIE!

>>> There is a very strong correlation that shows that more developed ountries,

Australia T see above

Game Set MATCH!!!!!!

fasgnadh

Jan 12, 2010, 1:11:57 AM1/12/10
Virgil wrote:
> In article <TWz1n.13$pv...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Virgil quotes figures showing the growth of non-theism in developing
>> countries.

Has not had any impact on progress in the majority theist
nations that TOP the HDI development index:

Every nation in the top 25 of the UN's Human Development Index
is a majority religious society.

The only remaining atheist state, North Korea is so low in HDI
rankings that they have stopped trying to plot it on the charts! 8^o

The UN says the people dying of starvation from FAMINE is an
indicator of how completely the economy has failed, but the atheist
regime imposes a curtain of secrecy and even denies global
support groups from operating.. preferring to let it's people DIE.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAA

>>> There is a very strong correlation that shows that more developed

ountries,

Australia T see above

Game Set MATCH!!!!!!

fasgnadh

Jan 12, 2010, 1:26:14 AM1/12/10
Trance Gemini does damage control as atheists admit sexual dysfunction:
> Alex W confesses that atheist men prefer machines to women:

>> On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 06:00:49 -0800 (PST), Trance Gemini
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Apparently they have less interest in sex
>>
>> It's us men -- we can only concentrate on one thing at a
>> time. Try getting a man interested in some rumpy-pumpy
>> while the Superbowl is on or while he is stripping the
>> engine on his car....
>
> You *must* be talking about theist men....

Why does that lying atheist bitch keep trying to lie when
the very data SHE CITED shows the PRECISE OPPOSITE!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA

The first step i overcoming your problems is to admit them

Jung was right:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/BuddHaHero/___make_love_not_war____by_Jazer-1.jpg

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 1:47:44 AM1/12/10
In article <j_S2n.920$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

A bunch of lies.

http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/

According to which more developed countries, generally, have higher
proportions of atheists/agnostics/nonbelievers in any gods.

Which shows the progress that the God without God movement is having

http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/

Contrary to the views of many conservative pundits and the Christian
Right, the least religious countries in the world today are not full of

chaos and immorality, but are actually among the safest, healthiest,

most well-educated, prosperous, ethical, and successful societies on

earth. Based on a year�s worth of research conducted while living in
Scandinavia, Society Without God by Phil Zuckerman explores life in a
largely secular culture, delving into the unique worldviews of secular
men and women who live in a largely irreligious society, and explaining
the reasons why some nations are less religious than others, and why
religious faith doesn�t seem to be the secret to national success that
so many claim it to be.

"Most Americans are convinced that faith in God is the foundation of

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 2:35:11 AM1/12/10
In article <3wS2n.913$pv...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

> Where's North Korea? The last of the failed atheist regimes,

Except that WIKI says it is not an atheist state:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea

> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

So that fasgnadh is only laughing at himself

> USA, Europe, Canada, Australia.. are all MAJORITY RELIGIOUS nations,

But they are gradually improving, as are most STRONGLY SECULAR
DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENTS

> While the atheist North Korea

According to WIKI, NKorea is NOT atheist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea
And given a choice between believing WIKI or fasgnadh, I choose WIKI.

No amount of FUDGING the data can hide the fact that the very
societies the atheists themselves choose to live in, the MOST

DEVELOPED, PROGRESSIVE, FREE and DEMOCRATIC societies are the
LEAST RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES. Examine the data for yourselves.

http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/

The above is the one that Fasgnadh does not want anyone to know about,
as it shows him to be both a knave and a fool in his lies about
nonbelievers.

> The only remaining atheist state is Nth Korea.

North Korea is NOT an atheist state according to WIKI:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 2:38:02 AM1/12/10
In article <s0S2n.908$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh lied:

> Virgil wrote:
> > fasgnadh lied:
In article
<da5b25cb-e210-40f1...@r5g2000yqb.googlegroups.com@,
Immortalist <reanima...@yahoo.com@ wrote:

@ ...an alternative to traditional religion by the Humanist chaplain at
@ Harvard University
@
@ With the current state of the economy, the ongoing wars that rage
@ across the globe, and the unsettling changes to the earth's climate,
@ questions about the role of God and religion in world affairs have
@ never been more relevant or felt more powerfully. Many of us are
@ searching for a place where we can find not only facts and scientific
@ reason but also hope and the moral courage needed to overcome such
@ challenges. For some, answers to the most challenging questions are
@ found in the divine. For others, including the New Atheists, religion
@ has no place in the world and is, in fact, an "enemy."
@
@ But in Good Without God, Greg Epstein presents another, more balanced
@ and inclusive response: Humanism. With a focus on the positive, he
@ highlights humanity's potential for goodness and the ways in which
@ Humanists lead lives of purpose and compassion. Humanism can offer the
@ sense of community we want and often need in good times and bad, as we
@ celebrate marriages and the birth of our children, and as we care for
@ those who are elderly or sick. In short, Humanism teaches us that we
@ can lead good and moral lives without supernaturalism, without higher
@ powers . . . without God.
@
@ In this constructive response not only to his fellow atheists Richard
@ Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, and Sam Harris but also to contemporary
@ religious leaders such as Rick Warren and Jim Wallis, Epstein makes a
@ bold claim for what nonbelievers do share and believe. At a time when
@ the debate about morality rages more fiercely than ever�and when
@ millions are searching for something they can put their faith in�
@ Humanism offers a comfort and hope that affirms our ability to live
@ ethical lives of personal fulfillment, aspiring together for the
@ greater good of all.
@

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Without-God-Billion-Nonreligious/dp/0061670111

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 2:41:35 AM1/12/10

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 2:57:21 AM1/12/10
In article <aCU2n.936$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Trance Gemini wrote:
> > Alex W confesses that theist men prefer machines to women:

> >> It's us men -- we can only concentrate on one thing at a
> >> time. Try getting a man interested in some rumpy-pumpy
> >> while the Superbowl is on or while he is stripping the
> >> engine on his car....
> >
> > You *must* be talking about theist men....
> >

> Why does that lying atheist bitch keep trying to lie when
> the very data SHE CITED shows the PRECISE OPPOSITE!

Fasgnadh is totally incapable of analysing data correctly.

Whatever Fasgnadh says a set of data shows is almost certain to be wrong.

But Fasgnadh is so compulsively inconsistent you cannot even count on
him to be consistent there.

He should try something soothing like the Good Without God movement.

http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/ shows why!

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 3:22:23 AM1/12/10
In article <zuU2n.934$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Having wiped the floor with Virgil on that one, he tries yet another
> BULLSHIT atheist Propaganda SPAM:
>
> > See: http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/
> >
> > Which concludes:
>

> Most nations in the top 25 of the UN's Human Development Index are
> high and growing in non-theism.

> The only remaining atheist state, North Korea

Is NOT an atheist state at all according to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea

> The UN says the people dying of starvation from FAMINE is an
> indicator of how completely the economy has failed, but the atheist
> regime imposes a curtain of secrecy and even denies global support
> groups from operating.. preferring to let it's people DIE.

Like a number of other non-atheist states low on the HDI scale.

> Where's North Korea in Virgils data?

Among the religious states, according to WIKI, See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea

How can ANY rational, college educated person associate

themselves with such CONGENITAL LIARS as fasgnadh ?

Fasgnadh's 'research' would be laughed out of any tertiary
institute, except Nth Korea, where he would be paid propaganda
stooge!!!

# Faghdagh - formerly 'Che' - was ostensibly a marxist for most of
# his netlife. He rebirthed himself only recently, presumably because
# defending basket cases like Zimbabwe, Cuba and North Korea became
# simply too challenging even for a veteran net kook.

Now, for some convoluted reason , Che Fasgnadh has don a 180 re NKorea.

> USA, Europe, Canada, Australia..

Yes those are among them. At least if Australia is not responsible for
Fasgnadh.

No amount of FUDGING the data can hide the fact that the very
societies the atheists themselves choose to live in, the MOST

DEVELOPED, PROGRESSIVE, FREE and DEMOCRATIC societies are such
because they guarantee freedom from religion.

> Examine the data for yourselves.
>
> Check each of the top 25 HDI nations.
>
> See how many are majority theist populations, and how many are
> majority atheist ..

But with two weird exceptions, The USA and Eire, the top 25 HDI nations
are also tops among non-theist nations.

Fasgnadh tries to hide that fact with lies and bluster and
irrelevancies, but it remains a fact.

> Virgils HDI figures are FIVE YEARS out of date!

Unless Fasgnadh can come up with more recent figures comparing HDI with
levels of non-theism, the ones I cited are the best there are for that
particular comparison.

Also for the USA:

Fasgnadh stupidly ignores the obvious trend evidence in ARIS:

PERCENT INCREASES as derived from the ARIS data shows

# CATEGORY PERCENT INCREASE IN 7 YEARS(2001 to 2008)

# Non- religious 15.90 %
#
# Religious 8.93 %
#
# Agnostic 100.30 %
#
# Atheist 79.71 %

The non-theist groundswell is obvious.

Get with it, Fasgnadh and join the groundswell of Good without God.

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 3:37:01 AM1/12/10
In article <NoU2n.931$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Virgil wrote:
> > In article <TWz1n.13$pv...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> > fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >
> >> Virgil quotes figures showing the growth of non-theism in developing
> >> countries.
>
> Has not had any impact on progress in the

> nations that TOP the HDI development index:

Those nations, with two peculiar exceptions, are the ones with the
largest and fastest growing non-theist segments.
The exceptions are Eire, of recent censorship notoriety, and the USA,
still plagued by creationist hysterics.

> > See: http://www.mwmccarthy.com/hdi_v_religion/
> >
> > Which concludes:
>

> Almost every nation in the top 25 non-theist nations is high on the
> UN's Human Development Index.
>

> The only remaining atheist state, North Korea

is not even an atheist state, at least according to WIKI:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea

> Where's North Korea in Virgils data?
> The last of the failed atheist regimes

which WIKI says is not all that atheist:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea

And why is fasgnadh now picking on NKorea, which apparently was once his
favorite:

# Faghdagh - formerly 'Che' - was ostensibly a marxist for most of
# his netlife. He rebirthed himself only recently, presumably because
# defending basket cases like Zimbabwe, Cuba and North Korea became
# simply too challenging even for a veteran net kook.

Though Fasgnadh is now more of a troll than a mere kook.

Virgil

Jan 12, 2010, 3:43:45 AM1/12/10
In article <%fU2n.930$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Virgil wrote:
> > fasgnadh LIED:

> > Fasgnadh is the only one to imply that theist women must be whores.

Fasgnadh snipped the evidence proving, once again, he is a liar:

> Virgil's quota of lies for this post has been reached.

That quota being 0, it is always reached but never exceeded.

> The bare faced atheist liar and forging shitpig Virgil will no longer be
> heard.

As long as I am occasionally read, which I always am by Fasgnadh, to see
what truths he now has to try to overcome, of mine I don't mind
fasgnadh's total reliance on ad homs and other fallacies to try and
reanimate his lost cause.

Day Brown

Jan 14, 2010, 12:51:16 AM1/14/10
Virgil wrote:
> Get with it, Fasgnadh and join the groundswell of Good without God.
There is an alternative, rapidly gaining ground as women move up in
economic and political power. The cosmology is always modeled on the
power structures. So, if women run things, and while the history is
obscure, there are examples, then the concept of the divine is not god,
but Goddess.

Aka, Gaia, Brigit, Freya, Astarte, Hera, Juno, Sophia, Potnia, Isis,
Aphrodite, Demeter, Venus.... there are so many names cause nobody ever
went to war over what the name should be.

And because of the psychology of people, if you do not give them a
concept of the divine, they will make a god of a man. As they did with
Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, and that jackass running N. Korea.

But, imagine the problem a demagogue would have trying to rile up a mob
or an army by claiming that HE speaks in HER name. Which is why those
cultures which worshiped the Goddess were so peaceful. They didnt have
marriage either. Men who dont own women, dont fight over them.

Bob Young

Jan 15, 2010, 4:53:03 AM1/15/10

On 1/10/10 9:39 PM, in article bMk2n.577$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au,
"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Bob Young wrote:
>> B J Foster wrote:

>>> need professional help.
>
> Are you looking for penis enlargement or therapy?
>
> I doubt either will help you solve your problems

If anyone has problems here it is you Fartnose

>> I pointed out exactly the same thing to him months ago
>
> It was your gift of a penis enlarger that sent him to the therapist.
>
>> Frankly . . . . the man is beyond help.
>
> As Trance Stupor said, atheists are crap in the sack!
>
> Never mind, you sucked your hardest!

How highly intelligent your prose is !!!!

Where were you educated, in a landfill ?